ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I jsut got a warning for my post somehow... Lemme try and reword it then...

Age of consent in NA is minimum 16... That graph helps my case in terms of this game and mr klaus.

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I jsut got a warning for my post somehow... Lemme try and reword it then...

Age of consent in NA is minimum 16... That graph helps my case in terms of this game and mr klaus.
Perhaps the warning is because the post is considered off-topic. Long discussions and arguments about such topics not directly related to the game as rape, age of consent, NTR, legal issues, etc. often get deleted. I speak from experience.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my post here gets x-ed.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Perhaps the warning is because the post is considered off-topic. Long discussions and arguments about such topics not directly related to the game as rape, age of consent, NTR, legal issues, etc. often get deleted. I speak from experience.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my post here gets x-ed.
It wasn't... we are on topic giving the recent update... It is a completely other reason which is stupid and I'm arguing it.. but best stay on topic now tho..

His graph helped the prove the age of consent through NA is 16 unless I missed something and this game doesn't take place in america..

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Considering how much Haley is like Dana (from Dreaming of Dana) and both games are from ptolemy. I'm hoping for another beard ending. Haley + MC with Sandra as the beard. Which means that Haley needs to seduce Sandra and convince her that the MC is better as a pair.
Sorry but can you explain what that word beard mean in that context. I am bad at english and only meaning to that word I know is for male's facial hair. So that sentence doesn't make any sense to me.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Sorry but can you explain what that word beard mean in that context. I am bad at english and only meaning to that word I know is for male's facial hair. So that sentence doesn't make any sense to me.
I'm guessing they make a sandwich.. A threesome relationship? IDk lol

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It's nice to see that the emotion has died down a little. I hope everyone is off the ledge. I have to say that I am still a little saddened, a little disappointed, a little angry at the developer for going in this direction. Even if some drama needed to be added to the story, it would have been nice to enjoy the next step in the relationship with Haley for more than a minute. My concern is that this moment is the equivalent of the fire in ACTING LESSONS. There was so much outrage at that moment in that story and that author stayed on that path and ruined his story for so many people. I am just fearful that something similar has started here.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Sandra acts as a beard meaning MC is married to/has relationship with Sandra but also has a relationship with his sister in secret so that the disapproving people don't know. The three of them are in it together.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It´s like a cover relationship to hide your incestuous relationship with your sister. So for example Sandra would move in with the MC & Haley she would be the "beard" for their affair ... that is if whe is willing to do this of course...

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
It's nice to see that the emotion has died down a little. I hope everyone is off the ledge. I have to say that I am still a little saddened, a little disappointed, a little angry at the developer for going in this direction. Even if some drama needed to be added to the story, it would have been nice to enjoy the next step in the relationship with Haley for more than a minute. My concern is that this moment is the equivalent of the fire in ACTING LESSONS. There was so much outrage at that moment in that story and that author stayed on that path and ruined his story for so many people. I am just fearful that something similar has started here.
The moments are in the same lines but Acting Lessons is waaaaaaaaaay worse imo.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
It´s like a cover relationship to hide your incestuous relationship with your sister. So for example Sandra would move in with the MC & Haley she would be the "beard" for their affair ... that is if whe is willing to do this of course...
aah okay that make sense, like my beard (aka facial hairs) covers my chin, sandra covers that relationship. But still, when I put those sentences in Google translate they don't make sense. They sounds pretty silly when I translate them. Especially that 'I'm hoping for another beard ending.' :p
Thanks for your answers.

Reactions: Freezer14

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Since my previous comment was removed because some felt that I was "Bullying" or "Trolling" because I'm not into 40 or 50 year old guys banging 15 years olds... Have a nice day. I won't speak on the this matter anymore since others are sensitive.

Reactions: 5648795

arms99

May 11, 2018
aah okay that make sense, like my beard (aka facial hairs) covers my chin, sandra covers that relationship. But still, when I put those sentences in Google translate they don't make sense. They sounds pretty silly when I translate them. Especially that 'I'm hoping for another beard ending.' :p
Thanks for your answers.
lol, expressions don't always translate too well

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for your answers.
Another analogy for a 'beard' as it has been used here, is a disguise. You put on a fake beard to disguise your true features. The MC uses a fake relationship with someone else (Sandra perhaps), who moves in with them, to disguise his true relationship with his sister. Hopefully, everyone but the three participants is deceived. Everyone lives incestually ever after. The curtain falls and the audience stands and cheers. :giggle: [Or throws rotten tomatoes at the ridiculous notion! o_O ]

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes