whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Which imo makes the fact she had a sexual relationship[long?] with a much older dude instead of someone like nick more odd..

If I have no choice but to talk to him.. I at least need to see that the guy is a honest pos first.. Now that I think about it, that's really the reason we probably are so hot about this.. We know Jacob is a little dick pussy... We know nothing about mr Klaus other then he is a math teacher and the obvious other thing..
because she felt sorry for him. now we just have to wait for haleys and mcs boss to divorce he husband. then w8 till they have sex again and boom i felt sorry for him ( yes im being and asshole here )

Reactions: Freezer14

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I have to say, for me the big reveal this episode wasn’t the Mr Klaus thing. Don’t get me wrong I want to punch the guys lights out, but I hope it doesn’t become a big part of the game. I’d be happy with the MC banging on his door, punching the guys lights out and walking away without saying a word.

For me the big reveal was when she confessed that growing up, she fantasized about loosing her virginity to the MC. Which means she’s been romantically in love with the MC since her very early teens.
support... she was in love with MC since childhood and dreamed about it, but in the end, after perhaps the most important moment in the entire game, we learn from it *that crap about the teacher * she wanted to give her virginity to the MC, but gave the teacher (like out of pity that he divorced)...wtf she said MC's ex-girlfriend was slut, then who's Haley herself ?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
because she felt sorry for him. now we just have to wait for haleys and mcs boss to divorce he husband. then w8 till they have sex again and boom i felt sorry for him ( yes im being and asshole here )
She comforted him... which led to the initial sex.. But then they had a sexual relationship, you following me?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
support... she was in love with MC since childhood and dreamed about it, but in the end, after perhaps the most important moment in the entire game, we learn from it *that crap about the teacher * she wanted to give her virginity to the MC, but gave the teacher (like out of pity that he divorced)...wtf she said MC's ex-girlfriend was slut, then who's Haley herself ?
She's not a slut... she made an emotinally charged decision which is why minors can't give consent.

Also MC ex was sucking and probably fucking randoms in a bathroom, was it for money? Can't remember... One makes her a slut and the other a whore... I'd rather Haley fuck her teacher than the whole school bruh..

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
u have to understand haley can do no wrong

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How about this ending: the MC finds Mr Klaus and asks him to join the party - that is Mr Klaus becomes "the beard" in Haley´s and his relationship .... hahaha....:LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zero919

May 2, 2017
NOT a slut.

Your definition of a 'slut' must be a lot different than most people's, if you can call a 20-something girl a slut, who only had 2 sexual partners until literally a couple of days ago, and is now up to a whopping total of 3.
Oh God, is it not clear that the *Slut* is a ex-girl MC
Haley talked about her at school
I not call Haley *Slut*, but given that she loved MC but slept with teacher, even if MC didn't love her like a love interest... certainly doesn't make her good in my eyes.

• Thinking Face

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I not call Haley *Slut*, but given that she loved MC but slept with teacher, even if MC didn't love her like a love interest... certainly doesn't make her good in my eyes.
I can see your dilemma.. Which is why I think she comforted him, yes, maybe initiated a hug and he turned it sexual... So she 'started it' and thinks it's her fault..Which would make me want to beat dudes ass really..

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I repeat what you wrote: "wtf she said MC's ex-girlfriend was slut, then who's Haley herself ?".

If you did not mean to imply that Haley was also a slut, you should have written a clearer sentence, because that one definitely and strongly implies that you think that Haley is no better the the ex-girlfriend, who WAS a slut.

If the problem here is your uncertain command of the English language, then I apologize for what I wrote.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I'd say we don't jump at conclusions that she "slept" with the teacher. The 'comforting' has manipulation written all of over it.

If anyone is a slut it's the MC. Dude's SLAYING pussy left and right. Girlfriend, sister, boss, neighbor, gf's friends. Hell he'd probably fuck Klaus in the ass when he confronts him.

There's no reason to feel threatened by Klaus. Angry? Yes. Not threatened. We've seen how much Haley truly loves the MC. Sandra said that she flips out at the mere hint of anyone talking bad about her brother. If anyone got cucked it's poor Sandra.

Also virginity is pretty overrated. We should feel concern for her not anger.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I repeat what you wrote: "wtf she said MC's ex-girlfriend was slut, then who's Haley herself ?".

If you did not mean to imply that Haley was also a slut, you should have written a clearer sentence, because that one definitely and strongly implies that you think that Haley is no better the the ex-girlfriend, who WAS a slut.

If the problem here is your uncertain command of the English language, then I apologize for what I wrote.
Yes English is not my native, maybe I wasn't clear enough or interpreter inaccurately translated my idea...it is difficult to accurately convey the meaning in a non-native language.
so I guess I can apologize, too. ;)
the above post probably better reflects what I wanted to say.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I'd say we don't jump at conclusions that she "slept" with the teacher. The 'comforting' has manipulation written all of over it.

If anyone is a slut it's the MC. Dude's SLAYING pussy left and right. Girlfriend, sister, boss, neighbor, gf's friends. Hell he'd probably fuck Klaus in the ass when he confronts him.

There's no reason to feel threatened by Klaus. Angry? Yes. Not threatened. We've seen how much Haley truly loves the MC. Sandra said that she flips out at the mere hint of anyone talking bad about her brother. If anyone got cucked it's poor Sandra.

Also virginity is pretty overrated. We should feel concern for her not anger.
but MC may not SLAYING pussy left and right, it all depends on our choice.:)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I can't help but wonder how many people who are now complaining about Mr. Klaus were also complaining about (lack of) progression in games like:
- DMD
- Melody
- Life with Mary
- Ecchi Sensei
- The Headmaster
etc etc

There are a lot of games about an older guy with a younger girl (18+ of course :rolleyes:) but I never hear anybody complain about it in those threads.

Imagine the game Melody part II where you are a young guy meeting a formerly promising singer-songwriter named Melody who had a falling out with her manager and bandmembers destroying her career. After finally having sex with Melody, she confesses to losing it to the MC of Melody part I...

Also, age of consent varies a lot across the world, meaning that people (lawmakers) probably have different opinions on it and it's not that black and white.

On the other hand, this thread is probably not the best place to discuss age of consent.
Apples and oranges to the highest point.
But here from a brother's point of view his 15 year old sister first had her first sexual encounters(multiple times as she said) with a 40-50 year old man. I don't know how cool you would be in this case but most people would be very pissed. There's a reason there is an age of consent. It's very easy to manipulate growing teenagers. Many see it as their fault. If you as a brother are cool with it then that's you. Most people are not.

Also i think in other examples you've provided we know the characters. This teacher has just been ominously introduced and we don't know much.
Spot on.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Haley needs to broaden her horizons and get into some gal to gal lovin' wish Sandra/Sasha or Lisa imho.
Considering how much Haley is like Dana (from Dreaming of Dana) and both games are from ptolemy. I'm hoping for another beard ending. Haley + MC with Sandra as the beard. Which means that Haley needs to seduce Sandra and convince her that the MC is better as a pair.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes