apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
To be honest all i can see above are totally pro haley's character type of fanboy and totally against haley's type of hater opinions.

Haley being totally perfect or totally broken...

Well haley Is indeed one of the most well devoloped in any game characters. Through great story development and some amazing dialoques haley Is indeed witty, intelligent, charming etc.

But even before Last chapter, which introduced some Major plot twists and cliffhangers (guess what? When you twist a story characters are also twisted. And if you introduce cliffhangers characters are questioned), had already shown some other asspects of Haley's character.

Clear signs of obsession, lack of ability to fanction when facing authority, father figure issues, possible sub sexual behavior.

And then we have the Last update. In my opinion a sloppy one, with forced content and bad out of characters and logic dialoques.

Now her obsession Is described in every detail. Fixated with her brother from early teen years or childhood.
And her obsession Is prescripted in her mind in every every little detail. But her fixation seems to be the same unchanged since it was first scripted.

And you have the writer of the game, not me, portraying a 25 years old woman with a 12 years old girls fixation and mind state.

And the fixation Is limited and naive As a 12 years old Kids script. The making love for the first time Is covered by your fixation, so when you have sex with your brother its seems ideal, romantic, girly and intense like almost He Is talking your virginity.

So how He acts outside her limited obsession? Like before? Like a Sister? Like a lover?

Nothing of the above. Because lovers have empathy. Because haley As a Sister was always concerned about not hurting her brother.

So the newly introduced by the writer haley the one with a Clear limited 12 years old Kids obsession, outside of it she "Fucks a lot"
and "You kinda forced me. So what better time to tell you. When i was 15 i was fucking my 48 old teacher. He took my virginity. The real not the imaginary one. I dont know if it was wrong, but if it was a fault its wasnt his cause i started it"

So there it Is the newly haley.
Witty, intelligent, charming, with a clear obsession, with a 12 years old unconditional love prospective (when love always has conditions), unable to faction against authority, with possible sub sex behavior, with father figure issues, with parental issues, lacking empathy, acting like an idiot outside hers fixation comfort zone. possible traumatized in the past.

The haley we loved (sry haters), in the verge of a long term psycologic major disorder (sry fanboys)

Who ever forced that out of Games logic, out of pace, rushed and sloppy update should be shitted in the bench or gtfo (sry dev)

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
I love Haley’s character, I found her to be charming, witty, intelligent, adorable, pretty
... and she loves MC as hell.
We have to choose between being Haley's man (daddy) and being Sandra's (mommy's) boy.
Well, I can't wait to get rid of Sandra. I avoid her, I cheat on her and I'm still her boyfriend... officially at least. I hope that this will be possible soon, not only at the end of the game.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I use Microsoft Security Essentials for the PC and Kaspersky for the Mac. I'll try on the PC after turning off MSE temporarily.
I managed to get it downloaded, but I'm not sure what did the trick. I made exceptions for both Malwarebytes & MSE, I downloaded using FILESUPLOAD instead of MEGA or nopy, and I extracted the zip file using Window's built-in extraction. So, one of those worked.

Thanks for the ideas to try.

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Honestly I'm kinda sad to drop this but the whole teacher thing was just too much for me.

I'm fine with her saying she had sex with her ex because that just makes sense. It's been in the game since the beginning (with her talking about the 3.5 inch 'monster') so it makes sense that no-one here seems to care about that, myself included.

But after literally narrating the first time you have sex with her whilst she's constantly saying that she's always loved you and has fantasised about this forever and then immediately afterwards drop this was just crazy. Especially with the whole 'Daddy' thing. The author could've easily said that it came from how affectionate the mother is for MC and so she used to get approval from her father and thus developed the fetish (which is where I assumed it would be going.)But now it just makes everything beforehand feel kinda weird knowing that the whole reason she was like this sexually was because of that relationship.

Like just before she basically shows that she used to have the hots for a guy who basically looks like MC so why introduce this whole teacher thing in as well? Why not make the first guy that Nick guy, the second her ex and now MC? The fact that they were doing it in the same house as their parents was already enough drama as it is with the risk of being caught for their very first time together but this is just too much.

Apologies for the rant, just wanted to get my feelings out. Not trying to convince anyone to drop it or anything like that, just wanted to vent a bit.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Honestly I'm kinda sad to drop this but the whole teacher thing was just too much for me.

I'm fine with her saying she had sex with her ex because that just makes sense. It's been in the game since the beginning (with her talking about the 3.5 inch 'monster') so it makes sense that no-one here seems to care about that, myself included.

But after literally narrating the first time you have sex with her whilst she's constantly saying that she's always loved you and has fantasised about this forever and then immediately afterwards drop this was just crazy. Especially with the whole 'Daddy' thing. The author could've easily said that it came from how affectionate the mother is for MC and so she used to get approval from her father and thus developed the fetish (which is where I assumed it would be going.)But now it just makes everything beforehand feel kinda weird knowing that the whole reason she was like this sexually was because of that relationship.

Like just before she basically shows that she used to have the hots for a guy who basically looks like MC so why introduce this whole teacher thing in as well? Why not make the first guy that Nick guy, the second her ex and now MC? The fact that they were doing it in the same house as their parents was already enough drama as it is with the risk of being caught for their very first time together but this is just too much.

Apologies for the rant, just wanted to get my feelings out. Not trying to convince anyone to drop it or anything like that, just wanted to vent a bit.
The author could have gone a lot of different ways with this game, but chose the one we have.

Not going to try to change your mind. Everyone has to make their own decision on whether to continue following any particular game, or to drop it. There is no right or wrong in this matter.

Sorry to see you go. Good luck.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018

It's up to you to follow or not, but most of your questions will probably get answered next update. For now nothing is certain, including the origins of the "daddy" shit. On the last bit about why it happened in the house - Haley was trying to relive her fantasy to a T. Somebody wrote a had a very good breakdown a few pages back why it happened as it did from a writing standpoint.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
On the last bit about why it happened in the house - Haley was trying to relive her fantasy to a T. Somebody wrote a had a very good breakdown a few pages back why it happened as it did from a writing standpoint.
Possibly this.

arms99

May 11, 2018
But 2 hours apart?I have not heard of such a case,usually it's a few minutes between deliveries.I could be wrong though..
You're right, the average between twins is around 17 minutes. However a couple of hours is not unheard of.
So, I guess even before he was born the MC was a bit of a Mommy's boy, not so eager to leave the nest.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
So, is this the type of game where you get fucked over if you sleep with more than one girl on the same path ?
So far, no. Whether it stays that way, who knows (except the writer).
Although you do miss out on some of the girlfriends (Sandra) scenes if you're screwing around.

Reactions: Freezer14

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ptolemy usually doesn't dawdle on it, Dana was the same way

Alexandra is more of a stairway, but she is a virgin if I remember correctly, when the story involves a virgin it's more likely for it to take things slow

Reactions: Freezer14
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes