arms99

May 11, 2018
Ptolemy usually doesn't dawdle on it, Dana was the same way

Alexandra is more of a stairway, but she is a virgin if I remember correctly, when the story involves a virgin it's more likely for it to take things slow
Dana was awesome. One of my favorite love interests of any game I played.

I always thought that her and Haley’s character where very similar. Probably why I took and instant shine to Haley.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
TBH, this is the only game that I always avoid any sexual activity with other NPC at all cost other than Haley. Finally I can fuck Haley after several times blueballed from previous update. just realize that, it's hard to stay faithful in adult game :ROFLMAO:

I love Haley's personality and that's enough to lead me to monogamous relationship in this game :coffee:

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
typo: underss => undress
Code:
eps12.rpy line 1546
wrong thumbnail image: d => p
Code:
d "\" Huh?\""
eps12.rpy line 2038
but I think it's better if that line are removed. since the next line have the same meaning
Code:
p "\" What?\""

scar.

May 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "UncleVT, post: 2349188, membro: 93691"]

[/CITAZIONE]thank you ... but I meant the solution of episode 055

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I actually sympathize with posters who try to comment in a language with which they are not too familiar. But, as a reader, I can only say, "HUH?!" :unsure:
Watching two non-speakers have arguments in a foreign language (to them) is something I've only seen on this site and it's hilarious. I Ieel for you guys, even if you don't understand this. Props to all you dual+ speakers, as a lazy American I can barely speak English.

magus448

May 22, 2018
After knowing about this "daddy" shit. I think this game need add NTR tag.
Well it kinda already did. Though from the mc having sex with someones wife (netori). Still up in the air if she is a love interest, that leaves her husband, to end the game with.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes