randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You know what they say, "Third time lucky"

At least it is for the MC :sneaky:
I always though that the first time are lucky. the one who took her virginity. loosing virginity are only happened once in a life time ( tho ppl maybe do some kind of surgery, but they all know that they're not virgin anymore)

after that, she's just an-ex.

oh, thank you for other member who correcting my post. I wasn't paying attention to guys name in this game ( or any other games :sneaky: ).

but I still don't think that daddy issue relevant to her story since dev didn't give any clue about it in previous update. or do I missed it? all I remember, she broke up with her busy bf and thats that. incest. feels like dev forcing that content on the way based on patrons request.

loved her brother since teenager but giving her virginity to her teacher and fuck him for years? cmiiw, the story starting don't make sense to me.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The relentless ubiquity of the three-word phrase "this Daddy shit" makes me think that they're all the same person switching accounts. I mean, that's not very likely, is it? People phrase things differently. And yet...
all user accounts in f95 are from one person IRL :ROFLMAO:
That's a serious case of multiple personality disorder...
if by bringing "daddy shit" can brought to conclusion that they are the same person. so by using English in this forum... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Freezer14

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I always though that the first time are lucky. the one who took her virginity. loosing virginity are only happened once in a life time ( tho ppl maybe do some kind of surgery, but they all know that they're not virgin anymore)

after that, she's just an-ex.

oh, thank you for other member who correcting my post. I wasn't paying attention to guys name in this game ( or any other games :sneaky: ).

but I still don't think that daddy issue relevant to her story since dev didn't give any clue about it in previous update. or do I missed it? all I remember, she broke up with her busy bf and thats that. incest. feels like dev forcing that content on the way based on patrons request.

loved her brother since teenager but giving her virginity to her teacher and fuck him for years? cmiiw, the story starting don't make sense to me.
I don't think we know that they did it for years yet... But we know they did it MORE then a few times... Which honestly is what's irking me.

If she only did it once and for the reason of 'comfort' like she said.. We can chalk that up to it being just that... But she implies or directly says they did it more then once and it might of been for a long period of time... everytime they went for tutoring she said..

It's tricky... I honestly want to confront HER more then Klaus..

Reactions: Freezer14

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't think we know that they did it for years yet... But we know they did it MORE then a few times... Which honestly is what's irking me.

If she only did it once and for the reason of 'comfort' like she said.. We can chalk that up to it being just that... But she implies or directly says they did it more then once and it might of been for a long period of time... everytime they went for tutoring she said..

It's tricky... I honestly want to confront HER more then Klaus..
Yeah, she likes sex. What a slut!

:rolleyes:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
New guy here:
That game is real gem. Awesome game, nice story.

Frankly, I would play it even without the sex. Well, I wouldn't start it if it didn't have the promise of sex, but you get what I mean.

One thing: Haley (for reasons given in the last couple episodes) overcomes her fear easier than the MC as the MC also has to deal with guilt. Haley didn't immediately admit she wanted it "all" as she eventually admits but she knew it and had realized it. She was afraid of rejection because the MC hasn't noticed for years as she said. Haley seems she actively decided "to work" on the MC from the moment they live alone in a city mostly dealing with her fear of rejection.
Once she does get over that fear (after the MC promises to stay by her side) and starts putting more pressure ... the MC folds completely within weeks.

I would prefer if Haley's corruption of the MC took longer with the MC resisting her seduction more*. Show some backbone man, resist a bit. Burn some more anger and testosterone in those squash matches. Don't fold the moment she starts showing a little skin.

*Disclaimer: So says me, the guy that showed up in 0.55 update and played the whole thing in 3 days not having to wait for "it" to happen.

I played it, and...

...I want more! Yes, it is incestish like hell, but in a good way. The build up is convincing, there is actually a story evolving. There is no action yet, but I only realized when it was over. There are some good girls, a gay way is hinted at, so...
The dialogue is not cringy, the setting is easy to accept. Please, continue. And let me - uh, mc, of course, tap that sweet black sister. Without her brother skinning me alive....

Good storytelling, good eyecandy, good renders. Go for it!
- The game is indeed so incentish that is a bit creepy; I prefer games where the sister is less believable as a sister. Frankly, very few games do incest as well as this one.
- There is action and a lot of it. Like 5+ sex scenes.
- Thankfully there's no visible gay way. You don't even see your gay boss kissing the other guy. It frankly seems a reassurance that this boss won't go for the women in the MC's life. Him being called gay simply makes it easier to trust him.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
That's just assumptions though. Let's wait and see. I've mentioned before how fans were expecting beastiality after the few scenes with the boss' dog and it didn't happen. So far the math teacher was just name-dropped and that is. We have to see how the story progresses before adding potential tags. I'm not a fan of NTR content, but I feel some people are so paranoid about it, they see it even when it's not even hinted.
ohh boy i bet you're gonna feel really stupid if that guy is right about what he said..and after the last shitty update are you 100% sure that's not gonna happen? even if you're a fanboy of Haley you gotta admit the game went in a whole new direction and paranoid or not the NTR seed is there and its up to the devs if they wanna water it or not. as i said before i'll give this game one more update to try and magically make it better but i doubt that will happen(i really wish tho,i was a fanboy just like you)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Jesus, did people dislike it that much?
Don't want to spark anything but definitely don't share those feelings.
I don't know, just seems like those these worries are being blown way out of proportion.
if you liked it thats your thing man but as far as most of the players here yes it was a bad update to say the least..if it didnt affect you then good for you,wish we could trade places so i can continue to enjoy the game as it is :LOL:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hi

I have a little more to say in this one.
We've started work on the next update.
Things are going pretty slow at the moment since Pto was in a car crash. He's ok though, and will get back home on the 5th. That's when we will also release the android version of 0.55.

That's it for now.

Viit

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Or, you know, the rape....
I don't recall the MC in the story actually using that term or implying that anything non-consensual occurred, in fact the MC doesn't even supply any actual proof / evidence that any sexual activity actually occurred with that older man.

I do however recall members of this forum stating that that is what happened to the MC, based on real-world legal definitions related to sexual activities between a person under the legal age of consent and a person over that same age. And that such definitions, activities restriction, and age limits are different depending on the real-world Legal Region you reside in.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Show us a region wherein it's legal for a teacher to have sex with a 15 year-old student, and it's not considered some form of rape (statutory or otherwise), and maybe the issue will be conceded.
Show us where in the game there is proof that such an action actually took place, and I'd be more than happy to concede a rape occurred.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Show us where in the game there is proof that such an action actually took place, and I'd be more than happy to concede a rape occurred.
Haley tells us herself this happened. She says the teacher that tutored her at 15 is one of the 3 guys she slept with. She slept with his while "comforting him" about divorcing his wife.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes