Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'd like to try to divert the thread into a discussion of the two vastly more interesting — by which I mean debatable and ambiguous, because Klaus really isn't — revelations in the previous update.

1) This is the big one: what the hell is going on between Haley and her mother? Why? This is a huge plot point that's being lost in the nonsense about Haley's past. There's a reason why their relationship is awful. What is it?

2) The MC's high school girlfriend — the one who eventually sold blowjobs in the bathroom — who was she? I don't mean that I want to know anything more about her, but I want to know how she affected the MC. How was his sexuality, which is quite honestly a little "off," informed by her influence?
At least one reason behind the mother/Hailey relationship could be Hailey's obvious reliance on her 'protector', the MC. Perhaps the mother just doesn't think that Hailey is ready to be (or even capable of) standing on her own two feet. While the MC has proven to be reliable. Of course there is also the typical mother/daughter rivalry and mother/son attraction that would add to the poor relationship between Hailey and her mother.

I think that all can be deduced from what is already in the game. I think that anything else, which there well may be, would be speculation. It will be interesting to see if the developer provides us with another reason. Could become another cliffhanger and/or complication.

As for the ex? It doesn't seem to me all that important to the story to have to flesh that out. We shall see, though.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope the MC at least got a bj from her for free when they went out. Though the good memory of that concert might be tainted by the image of his ex giving bjs for money to get there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I'd like to try to divert the thread into a discussion of the two vastly more interesting — by which I mean debatable and ambiguous, because Klaus really isn't — revelations in the previous update.

1) This is the big one: what the hell is going on between Haley and her mother? Why? This is a huge plot point that's being lost in the nonsense about Haley's past. There's a reason why their relationship is awful. What is it?

2) The MC's high school girlfriend — the one who eventually sold blowjobs in the bathroom — who was she? I don't mean that I want to know anything more about her, but I want to know how she affected the MC. How was his sexuality, which is quite honestly a little "off," informed by her influence?
2) The mc's high school girlfried.

Totally unimportant. Just a scene out of Games context thrown Into the story just to poorly justify in a sloppy way haley bringing up the "wonna know how many i have Fucked" after sex disqussion.

Last update had several wtf moments. The best way to interpretate wtf moments such As "i used to security guarding your ex girfriends bjs in school bathroom for a 5 usd out of 20 fee" Is with WTF.

Dad was also wearing a jacket midsummer indoors. Is He an idiot? Does He suffers from hypothermia? Is He a heroine addict covering the Marks on his arms? (Probably none of the above, just the guy who rendered the model had a misunderstanding with the rest of the team or made a mistake)

Mistakes are just Mistakes and sloppy content Is just sloppy content. No need to to be (or to TRY to find) a genious masterplan behind them.

1)Haley's - Mother relationship.

Family Is portrayed us a typical Family till now. Not a broken one or a problematic one. Mother loves both of her Kids. Its already shown in story. But also shown in story Is her being openlly judgemental or worrying about haley's ability to make right decisions or to functions on her own. Its a fair judgement since at Last update especially haley clearly shows glimpses of a questionble, problematic or idiotic character.

Here Is the thing. A Mother knows best. They are empathetic and they can sence their Kids. A teen kid cant outsmart an adult Mother. For every teen member fapping with haley's story like a ninja thinking his mom doesnt know, mommy already knows you wanker...

Another thing for everyone grown in a typical Family. Mothers are aware of every little thing's position in the house. From the salami you cant find on the fridge, your favorite tshirt, your left shoe you are trying to find, or your shocks. Typical Mothers are also searching your staff and you are clueless about that.

Almost all teenage girls keep evidence or memoirs about their whereabouts (even more regarding their relationships). Letters, photos, diaries etc. In fact the most important guideline Police or law athorities Follow in cases of statutory rape or abusive behavior against a minor Is finding that physical evidence

So haley's mom we know has moved her staff out of her room. A typical or more even a concerned one would have for sure have searched through her staff.

So probably mom already knows about the teacher haley's relationship.

Note that even her bed Is missing. Mom has probably burned it to the ground...

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Surprised she (either woman) didn't even bring up her missing bed when expected to spend the night.
Well thats easy.
Haley mostly acts like an idiot in Last uptade.

And if her Mother knows He was fucking her teacher when 15 (possibly in her house)
would never bring up a related issue or certain thing that would trigger her emotions, or possibly lead to further to the subject related disqussions.

Its a common thing parents favoriting one of their Kids. But note when mother reunites with haley has already her walls raised up.

People raise walls, when they cant deal with a feeling or a situation.

Mother Is the only one acting in a reasonable way and showing some beliavable character in Last update (if she knows about haley's teacher relationship)

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well thats easy.
Haley mostly acts like an idiot in Last uptade.

And if her Mother knows He was fucking her teacher when 15 (possibly in her house)
would never bring up a related issue or certain thing that would trigger her emotions, or possibly lead to further to the subject related disqussions.

Its a common thing parents favoriting one of their Kids. But note when mother reunites with haley has already her walls raised up.

People raise walls, when they cant deal with a feeling or a situation.

Mother Is the only one acting in a reasonable way and showing some beliavable character in Last update (if she knows about haley's teacher relationship)
Or, while cleaning the room she found Haley's secret diary...

Reactions: Freezer14

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Or, while cleaning the room she found Haley's secret diary...
I am already saying that.

There Is also no way she was aware of that relationship back then. A typical Mother learning that a 48 years old dude Is fucking her 15 years old daughter while tutoring whould react in the most extreme ways against him.

Its logical that if she now knows its some thing newlly discovered.

Itsnt also logical that the way she reacted welcoming haley, was the way He always behaved against her.

I mean OK MC Is also potrayed As an idiot at Last update. But if their mom always behaved against his Sister the same way, wouldnt have figure out that He Is his parents favorite (He strongly rejects about that in Last update)?

Only thing that would make sense Is that Mother knows. And she found out about this recently. That would be totally believable storywise and characterwise.

Finding physical evidence would also be a great believable way to reveal the haley's teacher relationship if developers werent too sloppy about this. It would shaved them and us from that higlhly sloppy, unbeliavable, forced snd character twisting dialoques during the "wonna know how many i Fucked" after sex disqussion.

But who knows. Throwing shit Into your story Is a Hard thing. But since you once did it, that makes you highly capable of redoing it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
At least one reason behind the mother/Hailey relationship could be Hailey's obvious reliance on her 'protector', the MC. Perhaps the mother just doesn't think that Hailey is ready to be (or even capable of) standing on her own two feet. While the MC has proven to be reliable. Of course there is also the typical mother/daughter rivalry and mother/son attraction that would add to the poor relationship between Hailey and her mother.
It would be interesting if there was a mother-son attraction/mother-daughter "rivalry" driving this. The MC is, of course, as oblivious to this as he is to everything else.

Maybe Mom's also attracted to Nick. Maybe Mom banged Nick! :ROFLMAO:

As for the ex? It doesn't seem to me all that important to the story to have to flesh that out. We shall see, though.
This is me treating the MC more seriously than an erotic game probably deserves, it's true. But he capitulates to the Sandra relationship without any actual pushback (I understand that it's the game that's forcing the relationship, but it's also the story) and yet demonstrates no narrative guilt about cheating on her. And, also, "cheating" on his sister, though we may see that change now that they've done the incestuous deed. I mean, his ex doesn't sound like a wonderful girlfriend, but his behavior over the course of the game hasn't been particularly admirable. (If one makes those choices, of course.)

Reactions: Walter Victor

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Totally against mildly fuck ups. If devs want to continue fucking up their story I prefer to hardly fuck it up so we can leave the building.

If continuation of the story Is going to be sloppy, forced, stereotypical and naive As Last update i would prefer instead Mr Klaus to be a Black dude, former gang member, his first name wonna be davide, and haley's house having a basement....

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I am already saying that.

There Is also no way she was aware of that relationship back then. A typical Mother learning that a 48 years old dude Is fucking her 15 years old daughter while tutoring whould react in the most extreme ways against him.

Its logical that if she now knows its some thing newlly discovered.

Itsnt also logical that the way she reacted welcoming haley, was the way He always behaved against her.

I mean OK MC Is also potrayed As an idiot at Last update. But if their mom always behaved against his Sister the same way, wouldnt have figure out that He Is his parents favorite (He strongly rejects about that in Last update)?

Only thing that would make sense Is that Mother knows. And she found out about this recently. That would be totally believable storywise and characterwise.

Finding physical evidence would also be a great believable way to reveal the haley's teacher relationship if developers werent too sloppy about this. It would shaved them and us from that higlhly sloppy, unbeliavable, forced snd character twisting dialoques during the "wonna know how many i Fucked" after sex disqussion.

But who knows. Throwing shit Into your story Is a Hard thing. But since you once did it, that makes you highly capable of redoing it.
I was more thinking about the diary where she spills her fantasy regarding her brother.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Totally against mildly fuck ups. If devs want to continue fucking up their story I prefer to hardly fuck it up so we can leave the building.

If continuation of the story Is going to be sloppy, forced, stereotypical and naive As Last update i would prefer instead Mr Klaus to be a Black dude, former gang member, his first name wonna be davide, and haley's house having a basement....
lol yup might as well go all the way and fuck the story in the ass since they dropped its panties but joke aside as i said before next update is gonna make or break the game or they can do something really retarded like not touching the subject and go with a normal update,that would be a real low blow for everyone...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The dev's already said this isn't going to be resolved in the next update.

It's a long story. Patience.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Right, the resolution to this situation is likely to carry through to the end of the game. There is no indication whatsoever that the developer will ignore it. On the contrary, it will probably be the fuel for whatever happens in all subsequent releases.

So what will the MC be doing in the next release. He has slept till almost noon, and they are all supposed to go to the beach. Will he go with them and have a discussion with Haley there, or will he find an excuse to stay behind and search out Klaus. I am thinking (and fearing) the latter.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

dont know how much patience players are gonna have with this game if things dont get straight out fast,if what you're saying is true then the devs are playing with fire and their wallets if they're not gonna come to a conclusion fast..i mean everyone liked this game for what it was a lovely seduction story between two siblings,a nice pace with a great story up untill the last update dont really know why they would wanna change a perfect game and if they do they could at least be done with it so we can know what to expect not stretch it out for 20 updates for the drama sake and make things more ''interesting''

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
dont know how much patience players are gonna have with this game if things dont get straight out fast
So you were quite happy to wait through a zillion episodes for Haley and the MC to finaly consummate their relationship, but this — a completely trivial, insignificant event *cough* — has to be resolved immediately. Got it.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It would be interesting if there was a mother-son attraction/mother-daughter "rivalry" driving this. The MC is, of course, as oblivious to this as he is to everything else.

Maybe Mom's also attracted to Nick. Maybe Mom banged Nick! :ROFLMAO:

This is me treating the MC more seriously than an erotic game probably deserves, it's true. But he capitulates to the Sandra relationship without any actual pushback (I understand that it's the game that's forcing the relationship, but it's also the story) and yet demonstrates no narrative guilt about cheating on her. And, also, "cheating" on his sister, though we may see that change now that they've done the incestuous deed. I mean, his ex doesn't sound like a wonderful girlfriend, but his behavior over the course of the game hasn't been particularly admirable. (If one makes those choices, of course.)
I tell you: the MC is Mommy´s real son while his sister Haley is only the stepdaughter ... the widowed mother with a son married the widowed father with a daughter ... while they were still very young and bang!! ... the family is ready ...

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
not stretch it out for 20 updates for the drama sake and make things more ''interesting''
I think this line of writing was popularized with game of thrones. Who cares about the immense desensitization that happens when you so freely murder main characters so long as it's "realistic" and "gritty"? Sure, some people like it for being exactly that, but that doesn't make it good.

How do you invest time into a work of fiction knowing at any time a character you love could be ruined in some way or die?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So you were quite happy to wait through a zillion episodes for Haley and the MC to finaly consummate their relationship, but this — a completely trivial, insignificant event *cough* — has to be resolved immediately. Got it.
yes myself and many many others were happy with the pace the game had until the last update.This wasnt another game where you get to stick your dick in the main girl and be done with it,it had so much more meaning and things were heading in the right direction with each update untill the ''trivial insignificant event'' took place and ruined the whole story.the sex scene was rushed af,its like stripping a girl and putting your dick inside her straight away no foreplay nothing,before the sex scene they could have had hj,bj,licking and many other things thats how you know the devs rushed it,all this things were supose to go first but hey if you're happy you got to fuck Haley and now you gotta deal with all the stupid drama that moves all the attention from them to a dark place be my guest but some of us dont and again we were happy with the game just the way it was

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
yes myself and many many others were happy with the pace the game had until the last update.This wasnt another game where you get to stick your dick in the main girl and be done with it,it had so much more meaning and things were heading in the right direction with each update untill the ''trivial insignificant event'' took place and ruined the whole story.the sex scene was rushed af,its like stripping a girl and putting your dick inside her straight away no foreplay nothing,before the sex scene they could have had hj,bj,licking and many other things thats how you know the devs rushed it,all this things were supose to go first but hey if you're happy you got to fuck Haley and now you gotta deal with all the stupid drama that moves all the attention from them to a dark place be my guest but some of us dont and again we were happy with the game just the way it was

To be clear since I couldn't figure it from skimming the previous posts (I am not going to read all of them in depth, sorry): Do you feel that the sex scene with Haley was not done well?
I thought it was done well, but I think it came a bit too early. The MC folded TOO fast. I mean, Once Halley started putting the moves on him he jumped in the wagon a bit too fast considering that at this point (in my playthrough) he has a steady girlfriend and an "on the side" chick + the sexual urges of his female boss.
Sure, that certainly doesn't paint the MC as the "faithful" guy, on the contrary, but the reasons to not get involved with Haley are not fidelity but the very real bond between them that felt too brother-sister.

But compared to how fast the "Girls" in similar situations in the usual games fold? That was not fast. And the MC is a guy.

Would I prefer if it was drawn out a little bit? If the MC showed a bit more resistance? Yes.
But on the other hand, it did feel wrong when Haley was so sisterly and yet, she went to him for "nightmares" and sleeping naked on him. I am of a mixed mind when it comes to the relation being made purely romantical now.

Again, incest is done very well done here.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes