DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
To be clear since I couldn't figure it from skimming the previous posts (I am not going to read all of them in depth, sorry): Do you feel that the sex scene with Haley was not done well?
I thought it was done well, but I think it came a bit too early. The MC folded TOO fast. I mean, Once Halley started putting the moves on him he jumped in the wagon a bit too fast considering that at this point (in my playthrough) he has a steady girlfriend and an "on the side" chick + the sexual urges of his female boss.
Sure, that certainly doesn't paint the MC as the "faithful" guy, on the contrary, but the reasons to not get involved with Haley are not fidelity but the very real bond between them that felt too brother-sister.

But compared to how fast the "Girls" in similar situations in the usual games fold? That was not fast. And the MC is a guy.

Would I prefer if it was drawn out a little bit? If the MC showed a bit more resistance? Yes.
But on the other hand, it did feel wrong when Haley was so sisterly and yet, she went to him for "nightmares" and sleeping naked on him. I am of a mixed mind when it comes to the relation being made purely romantical now.

Again, incest is done very well done here.
maybe i didnt make myself clear enough(sorry english is not my first language),i feel the same as you the sex scene was ok but it came to early in the game,there was so much more they could have done to build up to it like a lot more foreplay,oral sex and so on and so on and its not like the mc had dry balls,he was getting some almost every update with different girls plus a lot of teasing and building up a relationship with his sister. the devs could have waited more instead of this rushed sex scene and after that immediately came the cliffhanger that pissed a lot of people off

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Nah, I actually prefered that we didn't go the "foreplay first" route. Haley wanted it and since the MC said "yes" it would actually be strange if he went for foreplay first and not all the way.
I think it would be better if the MC resisted her for some more. If he didn't say yes. Tell her to get her act together, tell her that while he has the hots for her too they shouldn't... the usual "cliche" if you want to show some more backbone.
And instead of him saying "OK, let's do it in my parent's house!" I would prefer if the MC "gave in" at a later time, feeling guilt later. Not a "Screw that. let's become a couple and make it official one wall from our parents."

But since he said "yes" then it would make sense to be all the way.

Also... what cliffhanger in the end? With the teacher? That's a cliffhanger? I don't really care about that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can we get rid of the girlfriend somehow? I tried to pick the options to keep her away but she still comes back for more.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Can we get rid of the girlfriend somehow? I tried to pick the options to keep her away but she still comes back for more.
If she only came back in town to get stuff, she's on her way out of being his gf. But if she came to see him for some fun while back, you must have picked the wrong choice earlier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first one is to eventually stop being with her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yes myself and many many others were happy with the pace the game had until the last update.This wasnt another game where you get to stick your dick in the main girl and be done with it,it had so much more meaning and things were heading in the right direction with each update untill the ''trivial insignificant event'' took place and ruined the whole story.the sex scene was rushed af,its like stripping a girl and putting your dick inside her straight away no foreplay nothing,before the sex scene they could have had hj,bj,licking and many other things thats how you know the devs rushed it,all this things were supose to go first but hey if you're happy you got to fuck Haley and now you gotta deal with all the stupid drama that moves all the attention from them to a dark place be my guest but some of us dont and again we were happy with the game just the way it was
This game was never going to go through the overdone teasing route of the 'golden ladder' of progression. Hailey and the MC were too tightly wound up about each other; just ready to explode. I always that that when they finally got together it would be in a mad fit of passion, which is exactly what happened. So, to my thinking, it was not rushed in the slightest.

You would obviously have preferred something different, but it was just never going to happen. The clues about how it was going to play out were there in the game all along.

Now the Klaus business was a bolt out of the blue, with the only foreshadowing for that possibly being Hailey calling the MC
'Daddy'. But I doubt if anyone foresaw Klaus, but the developers.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I also love the repeatedly asserted poll results. As if a few dozen objectors on a pirate site are "many others" and "some of us" and "a lot of people" and all sorts of appeals to fictional numeracy are anything other than pure invention for the sake of falsely boosting an "I didn't lke it" rage-fest.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Right, the resolution to this situation is likely to carry through to the end of the game. There is no indication whatsoever that the developer will ignore it. On the contrary, it will probably be the fuel for whatever happens in all subsequent releases.

So what will the MC be doing in the next release. He has slept till almost noon, and they are all supposed to go to the beach. Will he go with them and have a discussion with Haley there, or will he find an excuse to stay behind and search out Klaus. I am thinking (and fearing) the latter.
I agree that this cant be resolved quickly and also in a believable manner. Last update raised so many questions and cliffhangers.

They just need to bring back pace, characters consistency and logic to their game.

First the have to deal with the small things, mistakes, what things should leave behind or continue draging on to the story.

1) If dad wearing a jacket midsummer isnt story related and just a mistake, render him a fucking tshirt. I prefer to lowkey aknowledge that this was just bad rendering by giving him a tshirt, instead of dragging him like a morom through the story, or having to justify why the oufit is story or character related.

2)If the after sex "wonna know how many dudes i fucked before" scene wasnt in the last update the panties in the floor scene would be a major cliffhanger. It still is but its just outshadowed by the teacher revelation.

First night in your home after some time and your dad finds a pair of panties in the floor and thinks you brought a girl in your room. And your dad is the go get them tiger type of guy , who is encouraging you to use your dick as often as you can while young.

Hell yeah he is gonna bring it up to conversasion to brag about his boy.
Others mentioned that this was just a funny moment (lol my ass) or just a scene to portray dad being naive ( well for any dad would be easier to think you were fucking Jessica Alba instead of your sister)

So deal with this as a true cliffhanger if you wonna bring again logic and common sense in your game. There is an event that may reveal or raise suspicions about the brother-sister relationship.

Easiest and most logical thing to do is at least give mc an option to cover this in a more beliavable way than last update when mc just bypassed it...
"Know dad, about the girl i sneaked in dont wonna mom and haley know. I dont feel comfortable about these things with them. With you its different . Afterall these are men things."

So plain and simple . Deal with it as an incident that may affect the story instead of an idiotic gig, and if you dont want to raise all the issues at the same time. give a reasonable way to close it.

So first things to do in order to clear the deep shit devs thrown into their own game? Very simple.

1)Render a tshirt
2)Stop portraing the characters as idiots. Bring back logic.

Reactions: Freezer14

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
3) Stop trying to turn this game into your own personal psychodrama.

(3000 incoherent lines in reply follow)
Mate you are Loosing your politeness here, you are making assumptions against other Members, without making any point. (previous post included)

You can do better than that.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Mate you are Loosing your politeness here, you are making assumptions against other Members, without making any point. (previous post included)

You can do better than that.
let him go man,he's obviously a blind hardcore fanboy that sees nothing wrong with how the game has turned out and has a smartass comment for everyone that says something ''bad'' about his precious game. you cant find common ground with these kind of people,best to ignore them

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Not gonna even go that way...

Now speaking about game development there Is a common concern between game developers.

Midgame progress. Especially story progress after the first sex scene between protagonists.

Its a turning point in most Games especially vns. Most developers fail to keep up the interest storywise or prevent patreon supporters Base decline.

Noone for sure expected to get a happy ending from version 0.55. But the changing of story in Last update, was so sloppy, character twisting, out of pace, leaving logic gaps in a story that since now had zero gaps.

Almost like a preemtive strike against their fear of their story declining.

Like not having faith in the way they managed to get their game till now. Making a stereotypical flat themed story in a great game through amazing dialoques and concincent believable characters.

So lucking confidence made them twist a romantic story to a "how this shit gonna sholved" or "OK just Fucked her. Better leave room fast before she opens her mouth" story?

Doesnt also seem like a long time ago scheduled and scripted content. If this update was programed to be a Major turning point, its should be perfect, and polished in every aspect. Renders, dialoques, characters etc. It just isnt.

I was avoiding to go there, but the thing Is...

First developer Is a newbie. His game is doing great atm (far better than any of the Games of 2nd developer) based on certain principals.

2nd dev. Is a well established one. Someone May be a Fan or a hater, or neutral about him or rate As He believes his previous Games. The thing Is He has already faced that mid story issue in his previous Games by either twisting story or keeping it up.

I sense that Is mainly his concern about the mid story possible fatique that twisted the story.

Lets hope this time will both make it work.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
First developer Is a newbie. His game is doing great atm (far better than any of the Games of 2nd developer) based on certain principals.

2nd dev. Is a well established one. Someone May be a Fan or a hater, or neutral about him or rate As He believes his previous Games. The thing Is He has already faced that mid story issue in his previous Games by either twisting story or keeping it up.
Who is the 2nd dev?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
This game was never going to go through the overdone teasing route of the 'golden ladder' of progression. Hailey and the MC were too tightly wound up about each other; just ready to explode. I always that that when they finally got together it would be in a mad fit of passion, which is exactly what happened. So, to my thinking, it was not rushed in the slightest.

You would obviously have preferred something different, but it was just never going to happen. The clues about how it was going to play out were there in the game all along.

Now the Klaus business was a bolt out of the blue, with the only foreshadowing for that possibly being Hailey calling the MC
'Daddy'. But I doubt if anyone foresaw Klaus, but the developers.
Personally, while I never expected it would be foreplay - heavy, I expected the MC to hold back more before he caved in. But yes, once we were at the almost-BJ and he was fine with it (bizarrely fine) then yes, I expected fucking would soon follow at the first opportunity. If they didn't have to go to their parents, they would be fucking non-stop all weekend.
And that was kinda early for the MC.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Personally, while I never expected it would be foreplay - heavy, I expected the MC to hold back more before he caved in. But yes, once we were at the almost-BJ and he was fine with it (bizarrely fine) then yes, I expected fucking would soon follow at the first opportunity. If they didn't have to go to their parents, they would be fucking non-stop all weekend.
And that was kinda early for the MC.
I don't know about it being too early for the MC. The sexual tension between the two had been building between them for several episodes. When they were housesitting for Adriana, while he was massaging Hailey's feet the MC had fantasized about ripping her panties off and forcefully taking her right there. And had actually fingerbanged her in the bathroom in a recent episode. I think he was just as ready as Hailey.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know about it being too early for the MC. The sexual tension between the two had been building between them for several episodes. When they were housesitting for Adriana, while he was massaging Hailey's feet the MC had fantasized about ripping her panties off and forcefully taking her right there. And had actually fingerbanged her in the bathroom in a recent episode. I think he was just as ready as Hailey.

Hailey was ready for years. She just had to get over her personal insecurities (which she did when the MC more or less assures her that he will stay around) and, once that was done and she felt "free" to operate, she started openly trying to seduce the MC.
And while the MC has been tempted for a few weeks, once Halley started seriously putting the moves, that was it, he went from temptation to fully committed (what Halley calls "Everything, from crossword puzzles to ballgag and leash") in like... 48 hours? 36 hours?

But yes, once he was fully committed, of course they would fuck in the first opportunity instead of foreplay.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is a kinetic novel not a VN, your choices don't matter so far beside banging some side characters or not.
No matter what you do, you are forced into relationships with Sandra and Haley.

Reactions: Jubz and Sony12345

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is a kinetic novel not a VN, your choices don't matter so far beside banging some side characters or not.
No matter what you do, you are forced into relationships with Sandra and Haley.
So far, you are correct. However, I suspect we will soon be given the option to remove Sandra from the picture. And, after the last release, I don't think that Haley is a given for a continued sexual relationship, depending on the choices we might take. Of course Haley will always be the MC's twin sister, but beyond that is anyone's guess right now.

Edit: Oh, by the way, we have always had choices on how to react with Adriana, Alana, Diane, and Lisa. We can accept them as sexual objects or reject them completely, which is not something we usually get in a true kinetic novel.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So far, you are correct. However, I suspect we will soon be given the option to remove Sandra from the picture. And, after the last release, I don't think that Haley is a given for a continued sexual relationship, depending on the choices we might take. Of course Haley will always be the MC's twin sister, but beyond that is anyone's guess right now.
Sandra yes, Haley I doubt it, this is Haleys' Story after all. It reminds me of Life with Mary, another work with Ptolomey as a writer I think, but with more side chicks here.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Well dont expect MC to fuck Haley again at next 2-3 at least updates...

And then we will be talking about real shitstorm hitting the disqusion.

Tell the sexual content oriented players about dialoques, character's consistency or quantum physics. No fuck given.

Deny them fapping to haley after first protagonists sex scene......

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes