DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Slight Spoiler

She also says.. "You're just like your mom" Or whatever which tells me, her and mom might have had the same conversation MC is trying to have... I just don't see why she would be so defensive and or protective of Klaus/the relationship if she has ALWAYS loved MC... The 'do you trust me' lines just don't make sense either... Why wouldn't we trust her? Just implies she is somehow lying... I think we might be in for a big clusterfuck in the future..
Ofc their mom knows,thats why she's treating Haley the ways she does but our mc has turned into such a moron for the past updates that he cant even put 2 and 2 together instead he talks shit to his mom saying not to treat his lovely sister the way she does.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I can't say I enjoyed this one. Too much pussyfooting for my liking. Everything seems vague for the sake of being vague. I know the devs said the issues from 0.55 won't be resolved fast, but I don't like how they handled it in 0.60.

The mom knows something was up with Haley. Haley doesn't talk when pressed on Klaus (which might become a central theme of the story most likely) and proceeds to address MC as "daddy"after MC told her to cut that shit out multiple times. Last update she said she'll answers all of his questions and in this she answers none. I guess thousand-yard-stare and teeth clenching might be the returning factors for the next couple of updates. On top of that you have Victor with his side bullshit in the end.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I can't say I enjoyed this one. Too much pussyfooting for my liking. Everything seems vague for the sake of being vague. I know the devs said the issues from 0.55 won't be resolved fast, but I don't like how they handled it in 0.60.

The mom knows something was up with Haley. Haley doesn't talk when pressed on Klaus (which might become a central theme of the story most likely) and proceeds to address MC as "daddy"after MC told her to cut that shit out multiple times. Last update she said she'll answers all of his questions and in this she answers none. I guess thousand-yard-stare and teeth clenching might be the returning factors for the next couple of updates. On top of that you have Victor with his side bullshit in the end.
I think victor and his side thing is going to be integral in how the MC deals with Klaus. If you happen to be on the Adriana route when you tell her about what happened to Haley she tells you "You'll want to talk to Victor". I'm guessing Victor must have gotten revenge on whoever hurt Sandra. And I figure he'll be happy to help his buddy MC to do the same.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wow what a shit of an update.Haley has managed to turn the mc into a real beta cuck,exactly how i predicted everytime the mc tries to talk about what happened between Haley and the pedo teacher she shuts him up like a little bitch guilt tripping him into saying that he trusts her.. she is so fucked up on so many levels i cant even begin to understand how her brother cant see that..she keeps calling him daddy even tho he told her not too and its obvious for both of them that that hurts him.i swear to god she's doing it on purpose just to fuck with him cause she like hurting him,thats the only logical conclusion you can come up with.devs did a real number droping the bomb on the previous update and now they wont even allow the mc to touch that subject,imo they successfully turned Haley from the heroine of the game to the real villain. yes at this point in the game i believe she's a bigger villain then Klaus cause all she does now is purely manipulating her brother into her personal puppet.Fucking send her to therapy already and let the mc have some fun with the normal girls.and for all the Sandra lovers out there :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it was a nice story at one point that's just turned into a depressing cluster fuck.

I am one of those Sandra fans so the whole Haley thing didn't bother me however she got annoying this update and that convo with Victor finished it for me.

It's one thing to have a bit of drama but this went from a a nice romantic tale to rapesville central in 2 updates.

They don't need a lover, they need counseling.

Haley's Story - The Therapist Chronicles.

So the way it's going is we'll be in a relationship with a sister that isn't mentally capable of said relationship after this update has shown while also eventually ripping out the heart of a girl that found happiness after what happened to her.

There is no happy ending for everyone and no matter what happens people are going to be screwed over and for what was a romantic tale that's just grim.

Grim isn't my idea of a good story.

I read these things for a bit of escapism and romance. Depression, statutory rape and abuse isn't quite what I have in mind when I sit down for a bit of love.

I'll wish the devs well and won't slam them for their choices. Up to now, despite being forced to cheat on the girl I liked, it was enjoyable but it's going down a road i'm not into so will bow out now and hope the devs have all the success they want, they do have talent it's just this isn't my thing now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
One question: if I always refused Adriana's advances why in this update is naked in the bed with the mc? Did I lose something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

arms99

May 11, 2018
One question: if I always refused Adriana's advances why in this update is naked in the bed with the mc? Did I lose something?
Looks like a glitch, it seems if you decided to go on the business trip with Adriana it automatically set that you were in a relationship with her. I assume they'll fix that, in the mean time you can always go back and tell her to take haley on the trip.

Reactions: Pitrik

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Slight Spoiler

She also says.. "You're just like your mom" Or whatever which tells me, her and mom might have had the same conversation MC is trying to have... I just don't see why she would be so defensive and or protective of Klaus/the relationship if she has ALWAYS loved MC... The 'do you trust me' lines just don't make sense either... Why wouldn't we trust her? Just implies she is somehow lying... I think we might be in for a big clusterfuck in the future..
And this is something to think about: why does she say "your mother" ? Would it not be "our mother"??? I´m telling you: she and the mc are not blood-related ...

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, it was a nice story at one point that's just turned into a depressing cluster fuck.

I am one of those Sandra fans so the whole Haley thing didn't bother me however she got annoying this update and that convo with Victor finished it for me.

It's one thing to have a bit of drama but this went from a a nice romantic tale to rapesville central in 2 updates.

They don't need a lover, they need counseling.

Haley's Story - The Therapist Chronicles.

So the way it's going is we'll be in a relationship with a sister that isn't mentally capable of said relationship after this update has shown while also eventually ripping out the heart of a girl that found happiness after what happened to her.

There is no happy ending for everyone and no matter what happens people are going to be screwed over and for what was a romantic tale that's just grim.

Grim isn't my idea of a good story.

I read these things for a bit of escapism and romance. Depression, statutory rape and abuse isn't quite what I have in mind when I sit down for a bit of love.

I'll wish the devs well and won't slam them for their choices. Up to now, despite being forced to cheat on the girl I liked, it was enjoyable but it's going down a road i'm not into so will bow out now and hope the devs have all the success they want, they do have talent it's just this isn't my thing now.
I'm kinda with you there.

We had this cool story, that was building to what could maybe be a cool relationship with Haley, And that sex scene with her in the last update, something we all wanted, was ruined by that revelation. My penis never felt so small.

In this update, I kind of felt like there was this force on my shoulders, that stopped me from enjoying even this latest sex scene. And following on from that, and the conversation with Haley RE the trip, regardless of our opinion of Adriana, even that was overshadowed by it.

This story has stopped being one I love. And has become something I feel I need to tread carefully around.

I need an adult.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another good story going downhill very quickly!
It's quite incredible that this seems to have happened twice now first Life with Mary started off so well then just ran out of steam towards the end. I for one don't like the turn that the story seems to have taken I know it's Haley's Story but still, this whole teacher thing for me has just seemed off from the beginning, for me, it's certainly killed off the mood of the game up until that revelation it was fine now it's just taking a nosedive.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes