-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
It's pissing me off more and more with games assuming the paths I've taken! I never fucked Haley's boss, why am I apologizing to Haley and swearing that I will break it off???

Here's the MAC link for all you rich douchebags that can't afford a $100 PC

Last edited:

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
It's pissing me off more and more with games assuming the paths I've taken! I never fucked Haley's boss, why am I apologizing to Haley and swearing that I will break it off???

Here's the MAC link for all you rich douchebags that can't afford a $100 PC
You have to tell Adriana to take Haley on the trip, then that won't be a thing.

Reactions: Creepy Creepo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, this was strange. I won't go into that teacher thing because this has been beaten to death since the last update (and I had no idea that Rodox / Color Climax published (statutory) rape magazines, some of which I'm hoarding in my bedroom) but let me just say that I am confused.

I never expressed any interest in Adriana and the game assumes that I'm in a relationship with her, that I maybe should break up with her and had sex with her. I mean, HUHHHHH? Are there some variables set in a way that got confused?

Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility since the Engrish was strong with this update. Did anybody even bother to check the spelling?

Reactions: cooldude33

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
Here is a savegame for the latest update, Haley only.

Adriana will ask Haley to come on the trip instead, if you chose to stay true to Haley. The MC will go out with Victor and Haley will be on the business trip with Adriana, calling the MC in the evening. For those, who have issues with being accused of having slept with her, you must have agreed to be Adrianas boy toy at some point or another. Also, you will have 36 points with Haley, if you are only with her and refused every other girl at every opportunity. You will have less, if you "cheated" on her. My guess is, that that will somewhat determine the further progress and the end. By the way, one also gets to know, that Sandra was abused as a child during the bar visit with Victor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For those, who have issues with being accused of having slept with her, you must have agreed to be Adrianas boy toy at some point or another.
Ahm yes, definitely not. I barely even talked to her other than regular dialogue, and the one time she tried to make advances to the MC I shot her down. (As far as the business trip, I let Haley have the first go.)

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Some spoilers here

So it appears mr klaus might be also the source of Haley's and Mom's falling out.. And mom probably knows about the whole ordeal back then..

Also I was planning on being faithful to Haley now that their relationship is sexual.. But it seems adriana and her man is essentially in MC getting at Mr klaus.... Why tho? MC has not been vindictive before... I honestly can't see what MC would even say to him that wouldn't result in the meeting NOT ending badly... And Haley seems Hella defensive about it... It's like she knows it was wrong but doesn't want to admit it and that might have caused her to fall out with Mom... And hell might cause her to fall out with MC.

Reactions: Alfius

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
Ahm yes, definitely not. I barely even talked to her other than regular dialogue, and the one time she tried to make advances to the MC I shot her down. (As far as the business trip, I let Haley have the first go.)
Well, you must have made a decision, that made the "adrianastart 1/0" counter switch from 0 to 1.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
wow what a shit of an update.Haley has managed to turn the mc into a real beta cuck,exactly how i predicted everytime the mc tries to talk about what happened between Haley and the pedo teacher she shuts him up like a little bitch guilt tripping him into saying that he trusts her.. she is so fucked up on so many levels i cant even begin to understand how her brother cant see that..she keeps calling him daddy even tho he told her not too and its obvious for both of them that that hurts him.i swear to god she's doing it on purpose just to fuck with him cause she like hurting him,thats the only logical conclusion you can come up with.devs did a real number droping the bomb on the previous update and now they wont even allow the mc to touch that subject,imo they successfully turned Haley from the heroine of the game to the real villain. yes at this point in the game i believe she's a bigger villain then Klaus cause all she does now is purely manipulating her brother into her personal puppet.Fucking send her to therapy already and let the mc have some fun with the normal girls.and for all the Sandra lovers out there :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
wow what a shit of an update.Haley has managed to turn the mc into a real beta cuck,exactly how i predicted everytime the mc tries to talk about what happened between Haley and the pedo teacher she shuts him up like a little bitch guilt tripping him into saying that he trusts her.. she is so fucked up on so many levels i cant even begin to understand how her brother cant see that..she keeps calling him daddy even tho he told her not too and its obvious for both of them that that hurts him.i swear to god she's doing it on purpose just to fuck with him cause she like hurting him,thats the only logical conclusion you can come up with.devs did a real number droping the bomb on the previous update and now they wont even allow the mc to touch that subject,imo they successfully turned Haley from the heroine of the game to the real villain. yes at this point in the game i believe she's a bigger villain then Klaus cause all she does now is purely manipulating her brother into her personal puppet.Fucking send her to therapy already and let the mc have some fun with the normal girls.and for all the Sandra lovers out there :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Slight Spoiler

She also says.. "You're just like your mom" Or whatever which tells me, her and mom might have had the same conversation MC is trying to have... I just don't see why she would be so defensive and or protective of Klaus/the relationship if she has ALWAYS loved MC... The 'do you trust me' lines just don't make sense either... Why wouldn't we trust her? Just implies she is somehow lying... I think we might be in for a big clusterfuck in the future..

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes