Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Progress report

Hi Back to our usual ways. Have to be honest. With Pto's accident we're a little behind. Maybe a couple of days behind where we usually are. A little less, maybe. But considering that we were 4 days behind a week ago, we're confident that we'll be able to release the update on the 20'th as usual. We just have to push a little harder this month. I'll put up a post with "hotter" previews for high amount patrons on Monday. I forgot to do it last month. That's it

Viit

1 (1).png

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I started it with low expectations but ... I really loved it !! It has incest, but in a different way, it is gradually releasing it, it takes you into the history and internal conflict of MC and Hayley. I really need more of Haleys Story.

Well handled humor, excellent renders, the story is very well told, My rate at the current version (v 0.55 )is 9/10

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
The update should be out today. Viitgames usually gives a heads up a day or two before if the update is going to be delayed for any reason, and it's never delayed by more than a couple of days.

Since he hasn't said anything about delays, I expect a release today.
Very pleasant to hear.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
PtolemyToday five mins ago in Discord
Just letting everyone know because I know people are impatient.
In the last phase of testing for Haley.
But Viit is at some office party or party with coworkers. I'm not sure.
Won't be home for a while.
So, I'm taking a break and catching some sleep.
When I wake up 6h or so, I'll finish testing and send it over.
Just telling people not to stay up all night or something.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes