botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
wow what a shit of an update.Haley has managed to turn the mc into a real beta cuck,[/SPOILER]

How? How is the MC a beta cuck, when it's about something that happened BEFORE what's between him and Haley?
Again, I see a whole bunch of people acting like they need to believe every woman they encounter in a game is practically a virgin before getting it on with the MC. Or she's a whore.

I just hope you all don't expect that in reality as well, because that would make it quite difficult to have a lasting relationship with most people over let's say 15-16 years old.

This board is really going full-on incel in the last few days. ;)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Haley's Story [v0.60] [Viitgames] (2.2 gb rar pc source)
498 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
How? How is the MC a beta cuck, when it's about something that happened BEFORE what's between him and Haley?
Again, I see a whole bunch of people acting like they need to believe every woman in a game they encounter is practically a virgin before getting it on with the MC. Or she's a whore.

I just hope you all don't expect that in reality as well, because that would make it quite difficult to have a lasting relationship with most people over let's say 15-16 years old.

This board is really going full-on incel in the last few days. ;)
you really didnt read through well enough the post. i called him a beta cuck cause whenever Haley says jump he asks how high? he lacks a spine to tell her whats on his mind even when it obviously bothers the shit out of him,he lets her dictate every step of their relationship without having a say in it,basically he thinks with his dick instead of his brain.all the signs are there,he acts like a beta...

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Didn't know this dev looked up to D&D from Game of thrones. Making one awful plot twist after another. At least games of thrones was dark from the start, but the beginning of this game had nothing to lead players into this fucking shitshow of a drama. If it had such themes from the start or even warned me about it, I would have stayed far away from such a game. Its like turning a romantic comedy into a drama about people keeping secrets from one another and sexual abuse.

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
you really didnt read through well enough the post. i called him a beta cuck cause whenever Haley says jump he asks how high? he lacks a spine to tell her whats on his mind even when it obviously bothers the shit out of him,he lets her dictate every step of their relationship without having a say in it,basically he thinks with his dick instead of his brain.all the signs are there,he acts like a beta...
Stereotypical Beta cuck behavior.

Another typical symptom of Beta cuck behavior? The dude who lucks the gats to disquss the issue with his partner Goes around disqussing it with every irrelevant 3rd person.... Wtf

He had balls for zilion of updates just lost them in Last 2

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC isn't a cuck; now on the beta stuff. Im sure he is in beta mode when he has Haley over his knee spanking her :devilish:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

Another typical symptom of Beta cuck behavior? The dude who lucks the gats to disquss the issue with his partner Goes around disqussing it with every irrelevant 3rd person.... Wtf

next update Haley's gonna grab a strap-on and fuck her brother in the ass :ROFLMAO:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
A nice update for me. Haley's mistery is just to put some drama in the story and I think her feelings are truthful, so overreacting is not good until the story's final resolution and the mom and Mr. Klaus issues will be resolved. In fact, I'm more curious than worried.

That was a fantastic update, a great ending with some nice feels to make up for the frustration caused by the end of 0.55. Something of a 180 from a character that initially could garner no sympathy, she's no cougar, she's a cuddly, pussycat :p

Am i the only one who liked the update? I genuinely believe that the story is going in the right direction as you can see the MC is trying to get Haley to talk about the issue and now is seeking outside help from Victor. In a real life scenario i dont think you can do anymore than that because you're not going to constantly tell Haley "no you are wrong you were raped", that will cause more harm than good. If they are not willing to talk you cannot just force someone, they will talk when they are ready. I get that people did not like the rape revelation in the last update, but personally for me it has helped the 2 characters become closer.
You are certainly not the only one as the other quotes present, I liked it as well. The problem with this kind of thing is that from the hundreds of people (if we go by patreon numbers and assume a few more that get it from here) that play the game a dozen or so make the majority of the posts.
I agree that the story seems to head to a better direction than "ok, love-love and make up with Sandra" it evolved and grew. First we learned to love Haley with her quirks and now we start to see where flaws come from and discover new layers.

If that's what you think I respect.

My problem was not what happened to haley (Although it left me bitter in my mouth) itself with Sandra which was totally unnecessary
I... don't understand what you're trying to say here. I think the sentence is incomplete.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is it me or was this update for (Haley) path really short it ended for with me MC drunk and passed out at the bar for a over 2GB update these updates are getting smaller and smaller

Reactions: Vasilji

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
MC isn't a cuck; now on the beta stuff. Im sure he is in beta mode when he has Haley over his knee spanking her :devilish:
she only lets her brother dominate her in bed cause Klaus messed her up for us and she doesnt know any better but in day to day activity she's the puppet master and her brother a clueless simpleton who does what he's told,play the update and you'll see when she tells him to shut the fuck up he obeys like a good girl...not beta?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Have you ever tried to to talk to a rape victim? I'm guessing you haven't because if you had you'd know that it's pretty fucking hard to get them to open up about it and pressuring them to talk to you does more harm than good. So not being able to get them to open up doesn't make someone a "beta cuck", it's simply that this is such a truamatic experience for the other person that they can't bring themselves to talk and you can't force them to do so, you have to be patient and wait for them.

Also, you have some people, like Haley seems to be, who may not think it was rape or grooming because they were too young to understand and when they got older and looked back on it, they either continue to live in denial or recognise it for the what it was in hinsight and are too traumatised by that realisation to talk about.

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
is it me or was this update for (Haley) path really short it ended for with me MC drunk and passed out at the bar for a over 2GB update these updates are getting smaller and smaller
Its called Haleys Story but for some reason if you want a decent amount of content you are required to be a man whore otherwise the whole game takes about 20-30 to play through so far.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
To add, Haley just felt like a completely different character from the one that we were courting through the game, up til she decided to have sex and started going full kink. Sandra at no point felt like she was hiding her abusive past, nor was there any hint of it and suddenly we were hit with a out of no where revelation. Good writing or not, again this does not fit with theme that the game started with. Just because it turned mozart while I was listening to pop, doesn't automatically make it a masterpiece.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes