deluca1439

May 12, 2018
The story is excellent. But there are alot of dark scene, and i mean it is really dark then i cannot see the image. I think should have make the all those in the dark scene alot brighter, regardless of the environment since we need to see the "actions".. cannot really feel it when barely can see it in the dark.

May 2, 2017
Whilst I disagree that Haley is controlling him, I do agree that the relationship between them is one of the best sibling relationships in any VN. I think what makes it work so well is the short, punchy dialogue because so many other VNs have these long blurbs, both spoken out loud and internal monologues, but this game feels like it has a much more natural dialogue rhythm and the way they joke with and poke fun at each other feels very sibling-like.
Also the fact the Dev is taking its time to flesh out both of the characters before getting right into the juicy stuff. I think that really helps build tension between them.

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
I skip around 3 updated ago because for me the whole daddy thing in this situation is such a turn off and even more so now because I know now where that came from. It make me sad everytime when story make me disinterest with the main love interest. This turn into Amanda 2.0 fast even girlfriend said most women not going to tell something like that the first time they have sex with a new man that is just to force drama (cheap one at that) and it seem to going to drag on and on and on.

Good drama is good but the bad one stink. Well on the bright side Caroline and Luna Deluca coming out from hibernation soon.

Argon89

Aug 2, 2017
I dont know what’s worse: adding „Rape” tag to the topic or knowing that Haley is just need a deep therapy if she did it with teacher voluntarily. But im looking forward to next update.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
mr.klaus thing, in the last update still doesn't feel Wright,plus one sex scene in this update makes me sea sick (zoom in and out)

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I gues Haley and Mr.Klaus having sex and mom catch or learn it somehow and don't like haley because of it. Haley said to MC ''you sound like mom''

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I mean, let's be honest here, who of us didn't have a sexually attractive teacher when we were horny teenagers that we would have loved to bang? And I don't think an experience like that would have traumatised me.
I'll make a HUGE assumption here - you are male? :p
I had a MASSIVE crush on my 5th-year form tutor when I was 15 - Angela Kendrick, one memory my MS hasn't stolen (yet).
I always thought parents over-reacted about boys being corrupted/abused by female teachers, that only a male could do so to a young girl until I became the parent of a teenaged boy. I would not have been as chuffed if someone in authority abused that trust to take advantage of him, regardless of their hotness.
He's almost 22 now. I wish he'd have run off with some horny bitch and freed up a room :p I could "play" these games in peace instead of waiting until they all fuck off to bed :(

Reactions: acewinz

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Whilst I disagree that Haley is controlling him, I do agree that the relationship between them is one of the best sibling relationships in any VN. I think what makes it work so well is the short, punchy dialogue because so many other VNs have these long blurbs, both spoken out loud and internal monologues, but this game feels like it has a much more natural dialogue rhythm and the way they joke with and poke fun at each other feels very sibling-like.
True. Almost as good as last Wolfenstein..."Fuck yeah, dude! Hell, yeah!" ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: laflare82

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I passed my eyes through the comments, I disagree with people who hated the update, didn't see nothing worth hating, nothing really happened, only the MC dealing with his feelings upon discovering how Haley lost her virginity, and I think it was well handled, he feels more or less the same as I, enraged by that teacher and wanting answers to know what really happened that day.

Haley reaction to her brother's questions is to be expected, she already "blames" herself for what happened, she didn't want even to reveal the fact. It's obvious that there is more to that story, her remarks about her mother leads us to think that she knows what went down, but it may be more about the attitude, maybe the mother knows as much as the MC, and nagged the hell out of Haley about it, what would explain her being annoyed with the theme. It's not uncommon for a daughter to tell her mother about her experiences, and their relationship probably wasn't as sour as it is now

I have a theory, maybe things went down like Haley told, but Klaus never really broke up with his GF, this was kinda hinted at with his stepdaughter showing up, it's not definitive proof that he manipulated Haley, maybe she is the daughter from another GF that came after he fucked Haley, who knows? If Haley learned about it and how she was manipulated, she would surely feel violated, even if she doesn't feel that way now. What I don't like about this path is that I find it weird that Haley would be so casual about her first time to just fuck her tutor out of pity, even more if she was already in love with MC, which we are not sure at the moment.

I like the direction the game has taken, what drove the story at the start was the build up of Haley and MC relationship, they exploring their feelings, holding their cards close to their chests. But now the cards are already on the table, the plot needed a new fact to move forward, otherwise things get trivial. The discussion happening right now about it shows it's success

Maybe people wanted to see things getting solved on this update, while I thought it would be the case as well, I don't see a problem to see it being expanded, and I'm interested to see Victor's story. People are assuming it involves Sandra, it may be the case, but I think it's probably something that happened with Victor when he was younger

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes