Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I passed my eyes through the comments, I disagree with people who hated the update, didn't see nothing worth hating, nothing really happened, only the MC dealing with his feelings upon discovering how Haley lost her virginity, and I think it was well handled, he feels more or less the same as I, enraged by that teacher and wanting answers to know what really happened that day.

Haley reaction to her brother's questions are to be expected, she already "blames" herself for what happened, she didn't want even to reveal the fact. It's obvious that there is more to that story, her remarks about her mother leads us to think that she knows what went down, but it may be more about the attitude, maybe the mother knows as much as the MC, and nagged the hell out of Haley about it, what would explain her being annoyed with the theme. It's not uncommon for a daughter to tell her mother about her experiences, and their relationship probably wasn't as sour as it is now

I have a theory, maybe things went down like Haley told, but Klaus never really broke up with his GF, this was kinda hinted at with his stepdaughter showing up, it's not definitive proof that he manipulated Haley, maybe she is the daughter from another GF that came after he fucked Haley, who knows? If Haley learned about it and how she was manipulated, she would surely feel violated, even if she doesn't feel that way now. What I don't like about this path is that I find it weird that Haley would be so casual about her first time to just fuck her tutor out of pity, even more if she was already in love with MC, which we are not sure at the moment.

I like the direction the game has taken, what drove the story at the start was the build up of Haley and MC relationship, they exploring their feelings, holding their cards close to their chests. But now the cards are already on the table, the plot needed a new fact to move forward, otherwise things get trivial. The discussion happening right now about it shows it's success

Maybe people wanted to see things getting solved on this update, while I thought it would be the case as well, I don't see a problem to see it being expanded, and I'm interested to see Victor's story. People are assuming it involves Sandra, it may be the case, but I think it's probably something that happened with Victor when he was younger
Truer words were never spoken, caped crusader. (y)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Too much conflict around these parts, but no one's talking about we getting the choice to have Haley grow a bush. Rejoice!
I hear that brother and can't believe I forgot to mention it. When she asked that question and we got to choose. I did rejoice and had the small afterthought. It better match the drapes, hallelujah!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Not sure if there is a dev here or not, but, I am playing a route without Adriana, and it still says MC will break it off with her, like there is something going on. I kept going and now Adriana is asking if I want to break it off, but I am not playing this route like that.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
WTF is this with Adriana? I completely shut her down and have had 0 relationship with her this whole game, and now this update has her whole relationship forced on me? That's bullshit.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
WTF is this with Adriana? I completely shut her down and have had 0 relationship with her this whole game, and now this update has her whole relationship forced on me? That's bullshit.
It has to be a bug, that is all I can figure.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Not sure if there is a dev here or not, but, I am playing a route without Adriana, and it still says MC will break it off with her, like there is something going on. I kept going and now Adriana is asking if I want to break it off, but I am not playing this route like that.
Glad I am not the only one. I was seriously confused.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I really wanted to stay faithful to Sandra but whenever protag and Haley are in the same room the sexual tension is so thick a knife would get stuck trying to cut it. :oops:

Also the ear whisper scene.. just wow.

Reactions: Alfius

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I think Haley is actually jealous of her brother's relationship with Sandra, but as she looks at it, what are the choices if she were to put her foot down about it? She risks possibly losing her relationship with her brother and possibly a friendship with Sandra. Also there must be a part of her that must think this relationship with her brother can only be a temporary fling before they all calm back down to a more normal life style, that considered then she likes Sandra, knows her brother likes Sandra, and that they would be a good fit together. Her placing her brother's future happiness over her own is in my opinion another character plus for Haley.

To the trolling point, there are always going to be trolls, but having a healthy disagreement about something doesn't always have to degenerate into an argument

Reactions: laflare82 and D Dog

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
I think Haley is actually jealous of her brother's relationship with Sandra, but as she looks at it, what are the choices if she were to put her foot down about it? She risks possibly losing her relationship with her brother and possibly a friendship with Sandra. Also there must be a part of her that must think this relationship with her brother can only be a temporary fling before they all calm back down to a more normal life style, that considered then she likes Sandra, knows her brother likes Sandra, and that they would be a good fit together. Her placing her brother's future happiness over her own is in my opinion another character plus for Haley.

To the trolling point, there are always going to be trolls, but having a healthy disagreement about something doesn't always have to degenerate into an argument
I don't think, it would be all that audacious to ask not to be cheated on, even if in such a precarious situation. She should at least be so honest and tell him, that she doesn't approve of it. If I actually love a girl, I don't want to be with others. If I want to fuck around, I don't tie myself down. I don't want to share my significant other, why would I ask her to share me? Also, it might not be certain, that Haley actually likes Sandra.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Someone should take down that 1 star review. It's not because he gave one star, but because the first thing he mentions is a big ass spoiler like come on dude. Some people like to read reviews before trying out the game.
Why don't you try to contact this person first before you take down anything?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
There are a Couple of ways how the Story with the Teacher could go from a relationship to rape and a teacher who is "using" students for sex and haley is the reason for the divorce of the teacher with his wife back then someone Caught them and for some reason they keept it a secret then.

there are so many ways this teacher story could now play out.

But something is clear that haley is not honest with the mc but she said on the adriana path that she want´s no secrets between them and she will tell him more once they get home from the parents visit.Nevertheless she tells him only some "small" parts of her past.their mother clearly knows much more than she want´s to know about her daughters past.

and maybe Haley lied too with the story in the school toilet and she was the one who gaves the BJ and that other girl was the guard there and they got Caught by the teachers or something like that ^^

there is so much potential here for Haleys "slutty"young days in school that could probably fill 20 updates ^^
dont´t forget the text where she said that she "Fucked a lot"

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
My thought on Last update.

1) Lengh.
A short update. Only thing added to story Is haley's denial to disquss the issue, and most importantly the revelation that sandra was also abused in the past.

2) Technical mistakes.

A. Few but enough cases of Bad spelling (noticable even to me not a native english speaker)

B. Amanda's face in dialoques box while dad speaking at previous updates Last scene wasnt fixed. Not fixing an obvious mistake shows laziness or lack of care.

C. Wrong rendering during the short trip to the lake. Using a bicycle model with no Basket on it or not rendering someone carrying a backpack Leads to haley miraculously revealing a blanket and food out of nowhere. Writer again tries to justify an idiotic scene through idiotic dialoques lines. Major sign of laziness or lack of care.

D. Last scene if you had denied any type of relationship with Adriana in the past and MC Goes on a trip with her.
Not a bug or a glitch. Alternative dialoques or renders describing a typical employees boss relationship arent present in Games files.
According to players previous decisions there should be 3 Alternative scenes. When having a relationship with Adriana or not, and deciding to not go on the trip with her the scene at the bar. When going on the trip, while having or not a relationship with Adriana 2 Alternative scenes.
Dev had to script 3 Alternative scenes to cover 4 possible scenarios and they just scripted 2.
(wonder how on earth they gonna justify MC revealing his Sister abuse case to Adriana in a typical mcs Adriana relationship scenario if and when they decide to add this)
Thats a Red alert of laziness, lack of care and sloppiness sign

Conclusion about Technical mistakes.

Higly problematic update and far away from the quality standards established from start till previous update. Thats my personal opinion but the mistakes arent. They are clear and obvious in the story for Everyone to see.

Team ptolemy who Is in charge of rendering and coding shows amazing sloppiness in their job in this update. Either by not fixing obvious minor mistakes, or by intoducing Major New ones, or by even neglecting to script entire scenes needed to have logical branching.

Viitgames in the other hand who Is supposed to be in charge of this project, or having the responsibility of the final release also shows clear signs of sloppiness, lack of care against his product, or even signs of Loosing control Over it.

About logical gaps and when the story seems to go from here in next posts.

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Im going to leave this as spoiler free as possible because with the 2 1 star reviews that came in immediately I expected jumping the shark scenario which was not the case. I immediately started to play it and was awestruck by what people made it sound like and reality.

That being said I don't get what is all the rage is about a possible history. I saw this with the last update as a possibility. It's a fucking visual novel and you all are not the writer. Personally, I like this dark twist in the backstory but i'm dumbfounded by all the rage where people said "I used to be a fan... id look forward to sunshine and rainbows after class but this cannot be tolerated". Please tell me that people are not this fragile.

The only critique is it seems like the dialogue options/relationship points is rather lacking and bugs with this update, which is fine for a rushed update. At least he's on top of updates being pushed out.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes