Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I actually suspects that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd take that.

I'd love a Sandra solo ending but i'd go for a Sandra and Haley one too. I'd finished off my second play through to get that just to see it.

I like Haley as a sister but she just never hit the level of love interest with me whereas Sandra I liked since her first appearance.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I got
1571790479878.png

I don't know how to fix it... I suppose I could just replay the game... I have been meaning to figure out how to never date the black girl and get Diane as a fuckbuddy...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I dont know if the story has branches that give different outcomes but on my playthrough she told the mc that she willingly fucked her grandpa professor when she was 14 mybe even lost her virginity to him i cant recall exectly and subsequently developed daddy issues as a result. Likelyhood of anyone having that experience and not be fuckedup in the had majortime is close to 0 from statistical perspective.

I am quite positive that if those 3 sexual experiences she had in the past were the part of the game and ppl actually played them trough, that next to nobody would enjoy romantic involvement with her in the game.
that's what she said happened (not including the daddy issues, that came out of your head), but we don't know for sure if this is what really happened, and this doesn't make her a degenerate in any way, shape or form, makes her a victim even if it played out as she said, and even if klaus is absolutely innocent in the whole story as intent goes, he still in the wrong for going through with the deed, since he was the adult there. You can't treat a fiction character as a statistic

you may be right on the second part, but it's a small portion of people that would care, most people would only really care about it if she was a romantic interest and them she goes and fucks another guy, in this scenario even I would feel bothered, but that's not the case, she wasn't a romantic interest to MC back them, we don't know exactly the timeline of Haley's feelings towards MC, so she could do anything she wanted sexually with whoever, everyone that played the game knows she is not a virgin.

and she didn't only fuck three times, she fucked only two guys before, klaus and jack, she says she fucks a lot, so we can be quite sure that at the very least she fucked the shit out of Jack and his micropenis. Sorry for destroying the character even more for you mate

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Fantastic update. I'm apparently on the Haley-only path. No fuckbuddy with Diane, none with Adriana either, and although I think Sandra is fantastic, the distance and her OCD just undermines the feasibility. The explanation from Victor and that conversation makes it all make sense though. I love where the story is going. Would love to see a playthrough with Sandra as a main, but for now it's just Haley. Which are the critical decision points for a Sandra playthrough? Although my heart wasn't in it, I never really totally pushed her aside, so the breakup with "Never call me again." seemed a little abrupt and unwarranted. Hottest scene in the game was the Lily scene with the prostitute where you never actually touched anything. The dev has a great way of using dialogue, expression, proximity, etc. to express intimacy and passion. It's good or better than any I've seen. Best no sex update I think I've ever seen in any game.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
It's a shame Haley is a fucking degenerate, really killed the game form me. Shame, i was enjoying it a lot.
I get it most people don't share my point of view, but in game like these i believe its generally a better idea to make the main girl a virgin or drop her sex life out of the game altogether, when she is playing a sweet and innocent role whole game long. That really came out of nowhere.

I mean i realize i'm just bitching at this point, and that no one really gives a fuck, i guess i just need to let it out.
That moment when she tells you her past sexual partners, just broke all the empathy and immersion i had for the game. Her ingame personality doesn't event correspond to the way she would be if she really had the the experiences that she had in the game. That bomb was simply unnecessary.
Being well educated in psychology and knowing well what kind of consequences such actions leave on the human psyche and personality sure isn't helping. I understand that i cant expect a dev to have a phd in psychology and personality disorders but, man i'm just sad because i like this game so much. Making such a sweet girl and so many lovely interactions only to put her the category of women who are, mildly speaking, unfit for relationship, let alone something more, kicked me in the nuts hard.

I'm sorry for being a downer, i just had to let it out. I still support the dev and I'm looking forward to his future games.
Wow! You see a 15 year old who was sexually abused by a 48 year old teacher and call HER a degenerate?(n)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Fantastic update. I'm apparently on the Haley-only path. No fuckbuddy with Diane, none with Adriana either, and although I think Sandra is fantastic, the distance and her OCD just undermines the feasibility. The explanation from Victor and that conversation makes it all make sense though. I love where the story is going. Would love to see a playthrough with Sandra as a main, but for now it's just Haley. Which are the critical decision points for a Sandra playthrough? Although my heart wasn't in it, I never really totally pushed her aside, so the breakup with "Never call me again." seemed a little abrupt and unwarranted. Hottest scene in the game was the Lily scene with the prostitute where you never actually touched anything. The dev has a great way of using dialogue, expression, proximity, etc. to express intimacy and passion. It's good or better than any I've seen. Best no sex update I think I've ever seen in any game.
the trigger is the scene where she is getting her bags ready to move and is being totally nuts with organization, and MC decides if he helps her or leaves, if he didn't help you can't go on with her

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I actually suspects that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story reasons aside i'd say you're on the right path. My rationale however is due to the writer behind it. I've played a lot of the games they've written for and they tend to have a fair bit of ending deviations but generally always have a bit of something for everyone who is rational.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
or maybe aliens came, inserted an anal probe into her, gave her fake memories of having relations with klaus and MC will have his dick shredded when sodomizing her. The possibilities are endless!

I just think this is by far the most likely scenario
With all the hints she was dropping in 0.65 that she wants "ass play" I would say that the alien anal probe is at least a worthy contender.

What's with the talk 0.65 is short? It's without a doubt the largest update they have released so far (362 renders).
It had more renters but it was shorter. It had more animations though.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I like the romance in this story. I wonder if this story can happen in real life.

[OOT - I just want to share this for my personal emotional outing]
I have a cousin a bit older than me, kinda similar to Haley character's appearance.
We shared and were close to each other when we were younger.
One day we talked about plan to kiss our boyfriend/girlfriend, and we tried it with each other.
It was a simple long peck on our lips. But, man, I regret that moment. I lost one of my best friends.
It was kinda fun, we laughed after we done.
But the next day we met again, I felt weird out and I thought so did she. She's silent and avoiding my eyes.
For me, I felt guilt. A feeling of 'that should've never happened'.
And I was too stupid and a pussy not to brought the moment up.
Our days got busy by school activities.
We grew distance after and converse only if we happen to meet or need something.
Now we live in different cities and not talk at all. She's a stranger now :cry:
Well, I already grew out of the sadness. But I kinda still regret.

For me, incest stories are fun because I still have the control over how my fate is going to be.
At least I can push that exit button, or rewind, if the story not up to my desired path.
Or download another game.
But in real life, I think, there's too much consequences to bear.
Its not easy. Especially emotionally.
Or maybe I am just too stupid for an actual incest relationship.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
One of the main decision comes when Sandra announces that she is now working in a different town and asking about the future of the relationship. Committing to make it work ties you in and shrugging it of with a "We will see", kinda kills it with a slow death of typical long distance relationships.

I think Regardless of your attitude during the relationship, Sandra fell hard for the MC. Her being ultra rough during the breakup is a way to shield herself from further hurt from the MC.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes