csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
Question numero uno: Does anyone know, once we reach 1.0 version, the game will be over? Or like other games, there will be 1.1, 1.6, 2.05 etc?

I am asking this, because I'm in love with Haley's personality, and the connection with the MC. Question numero dos: Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: Repuci

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Question numero uno: Does anyone know, once we reach 1.0 version, the game will be over? Or like other games, there will be 1.1, 1.6, 2.05 etc?

I am asking this, because I'm in love with Haley's personality, and the connection with the MC. Question numero dos: Anyone else feel the same?
Maybe Episode 1 is finished ?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
One of the main decision comes when Sandra announces that she is now working in a different town and asking about the future of the relationship. Committing to make it work ties you in and shrugging it of with a "We will see", kinda kills it with a slow death of typical long distance relationships.

I think Regardless of your attitude during the relationship, Sandra fell hard for the MC. Her being ultra rough during the breakup is a way to shield herself from further hurt from the MC.
There was a potential break-up in this episode? And hard one at that? Is it in the end when you meet Sandra or on the phone?

I am not sure there is enough story for this to go on for 9 more months without dragging. I would expect the game to be mostly-done by 0.85-0.9 or so and then some polishing, some extra endings, a few fixes here and there and then the completed tag.

Last edited:

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
I am not sure there is enough story for this to go on for 9 more months without dragging. I would expect the game to be mostly-done by 0.85-0.9 or so and then some polishing, some extra endings, a few fixes here and there and then the completed tag.
Why not? They are continue to build their future, like moving their own house, possible have wedding (imagine how they parents react, hehe) live their life with some plot twist. Dont make me sad man.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, just to piss everyone even more with that "daddy" shit, they broke all saves prior to 0.55.
Marvellous! Not just the story going to garbage but techincal side also.

When I said this will be worth playing just for laughs, I didn't imagine they'll give us so much material.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, just to piss every everyone even more with that "daddy" shit, they broke all saves prior to 0.55.
Marvellous! Not just the story going to garbage but techincal side also.

When I said this will be worth playing just for laughs, I didn't imagine they'll give us so much material.
It looks like there will be similar problems with v0.70 too, if they don't realize that they've messed up v0.65 almost as badly... or even if they do, since they can't seem to correct one mistake without creating three others.

It's not that much of a problem for me. I know how to fix it enough so I can play the game. But I really feel sorry for those people who actually like the game (unlike you ;)), and are frustrated when they find their saves don't work anymore and/or they can't get to scenes they believe they are entitled to.

I love Ptolemy's games, but I always thought he sucked ass as a programmer. It looks like his lack of proficiency remains intact in that area. It's not all the programmer's fault though. Somebody is failing at their job of testing. This nonsense should have been caught before being released.

Do I sound frustrated? Damn straight! I love these characters and hate to see the technical inadequacy ruining the experience for others.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It looks like there will be similar problems with v0.70 too, if they don't realize that they've messed up v0.65 almost as badly... or even if they do, since they can't seem to correct one mistake without creating three others.

It's not that much of a problem for me. I know how to fix it enough so I can play the game. But I really feel sorry for those people who actually like the game (unlike you ;)), and are frustrated when they find their saves don't work anymore and/or they can't get to scenes they believe they are entitled to.

I love Ptolemy's games, but I always thought he sucked ass as a programmer. It looks like his lack of proficiency remains intact in that area. It's not all the programmer's fault though. Somebody is failing at their job of testing. This nonsense should have been caught before being released.

Do I sound frustrated? Damn straight! I love these characters and hate to see the technical inadequacy ruining the experience for others.
I always have several saves so I didn't any problem. But the reason why they broke the code is really stupid - one of the things is so they could add the sentence where MC asks Haley (after he said her to stop with that daddy shit - his words, btw) "Is he calling him daddy because of that".

Now, that's cringeworthy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: apnea111

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I always have several saves so I didn't any problem. But the reason why they broke the code is really stupid - one of the things is so they could add the sentence where MC asks Haley (after he said her to stop with that daddy shit - his words, btw) "Is he calling him daddy because of that".

Now, that's cringeworthy.
Can you be more specific?

What are you impying? That they broke the code in order to add mcs line after haleys confesion at 0.55 where mc asks " Is that where the 'Daddy' shit comes from?"

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Can you be more specific?

What are you impying? That they broke the code in order to add mcs line after haleys confesion at 0.55 where mc asks " Is that where the 'Daddy' shit comes from?"
They didn't break the code on purpose. But they felt those two sentences are more important than save's compatibility.

Reactions: apnea111

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So the Diane scene appeared to be nothing, even when I went onto my Diane route save. Was it actually nothing?

Sep 21, 2017
I'm just voicing something its no big deal....but it would be nice to rename the saves....I can see the alternate routes and my saves are all jumbled since I've been playing LOTS of games recently... :poop:

btw...GREAT UPDATE! ...haley grew on me---I don't really like her model...preferred the Lisa model though...I wonder why...:unsure:

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So the Diane scene appeared to be nothing, even when I went onto my Diane route save. Was it actually nothing?
Not quite. There is no sex, but an interesting scene. If you have access to the Console, set dianefuckbuddy=True, right after Diane comes over. You also have the chance to continue the MC's relationship with Diane or turn it to just a friendship.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Here's a fix for making Diane your fuck-buddy (or not), if you have already played episode 9 and she is not your fuck-buddy, because you either chose not to be or you played a version of the game that didn't set a variable there and doesn't remember your choice.
Just extract it into the root folder of the game (the main folder with game launchers Haley.exe and Haley.sh),
(re-)start the game and load an old save from before Diane's scene in episode 14 (that's the current one).

It will work only once per old save (any save that you make after this will not trigger it any more) and for any save from after finishing episode 9 and starting episode 10.

It's a bit more than just a blank screen with text ;), so I'm suggesting you to try it and have a bit of fun, even if you already set the variable via console. Just use an old save from before the scene with Diane in this new episode.

It will only set 'dianefuckbuddy' variable to 'True' or leave it to 'False' (default) and will not change anything else. After this little opening scene with Diane is over, the game will continue from the point it was saved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So i entered the console command for Diane even though she was my fuck buddy but then that choice comes up. I want to be more than her fuck buddy but also dont want to loose the fuck buddy part...
Anyone know if i dont choose fuck buddy when she asks if it will stop all sex or maybe later on turn into relationship with sex? Has the dev hinted towards that.. Apart form Haley Diane is my Li...so i want more than just fuck buddy with her honestly.

Reactions: Freezer14

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Choosing "become friends" will put you into "friend zone" without any benefits. If you try this choice, it'll be quite clear what it means right there and then, no need to be a clairvoyant.
Staying fuck buddies at that point will level it up to being friends with benefits.

BTW, try my patch just above, you'll like it ;)

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
So i entered the console command for Diane even though she was my fuck buddy but then that choice comes up. I want to be more than her fuck buddy but also dont want to loose the fuck buddy part...
Anyone know if i dont choose fuck buddy when she asks if it will stop all sex or maybe later on turn into relationship with sex? Has the dev hinted towards that.. Apart form Haley Diane is my Li...so i want more than just fuck buddy with her honestly.
I like Haley and got Sandra just cuz her friend is hot

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes