Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Maybe she is dangerous but I bet she's never fallen in love, so things may change or may not for her. I think currently she's just playing the field but once she finds her man/women she'd settle.. Anyway all speculation.

Also was there any sexy content for Adriana? I am sure I chose a while back that I want to fool around with her but nothing in this update..

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
We'll MC's been cheating really and honestly i have to agree with you. It just seemed she already made her peace with her decision and knew the outcome. But yeah those words seemed like someone that is hurt.. Why i felt shitty/sad when i read it...
Great game to make one feel that way about a character that not many felt close with. Specially a character that actually did not get the airtime that she shouldve gotten.

I'd like to thinks so but nah... she's not the cheating type. I just think she was really hurt. Basically Fuck you, have a nice live. Don't ever call me again.

Jan 31, 2018
This is the first comment I've ever made on this site. I've been a long time lurker, but I needed to say this is the first game that has ever made me cry. I don't play games on this site for that, but it was exactly what I needed. Beautiful game. Beautiful story. Beautiful characters. Beautiful writing. This game is amazing and I wouldn't be surprised if I remember this game in 30 years and come back to just to say hi to Haley one last time. I don't know why but I've never connected to another video game charter the same way. 10/10

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
For me it was Stella scene in Depraved Awakening and Our Fate one scene almost had me...

This is the first comment I've ever made on this site. I've been a long time lurker, but I needed to say this is the first game that has ever made me cry. I don't play games on this site for that, but it was exactly what I needed. Beautiful game. Beautiful story. Beautiful characters. Beautiful writing. This game is amazing and I wouldn't be surprised if I remember this game in 30 years and come back to just to say hi to Haley one last time. I don't know why but I've never connected to another video game charter the same way. 10/10

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
LOL I don't want to cry... and ive played some DeLuca for sure, obviously not the Luna part yet.
Luna's story is the toughest story I have ever seen on any media (TV, movies, games etc.). It was very hard to watch but the best arc ever on here.

I love TDF, it's not the top game on my list, but that story arc is the best of any game on here. Prepare for tears on that one.

For me it was Stella scene in Depraved Awakening and Our Fate one scene almost had me...
Stella was shocking, but not close to Luna's story in The DeLuca Family.

Fredvh

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I've run into a problem. When downloading 0.65 and starting up my autosave, it crashes and gives me the folowing:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Haleys story 0.65
Thu Oct 24 19:48:32 2019
What is this problem? I've attached the save file.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, I've run into a problem. When downloading 0.65 and starting up my autosave, it crashes and gives me the folowing:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\Frederic\Desktop\dnepr\Haley-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Haleys story 0.65
Thu Oct 24 19:48:32 2019
What is this problem? I've attached the save file.
Use an older save, if you don't have one, search the thread for one, a few have been posted.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game is very frustrating because choices just don't seem to matter. I tried being really horrible to both Haley and Sandra, and it makes not difference. Even refusing to kiss Sandra, I still end up dating her, and end up fucking Haley. I even unlocked the variable viewer and checked I had zero points with Haley. It makes it all seem a bit pointless.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This game is very frustrating because choices just don't seem to matter. I tried being really horrible to both Haley and Sarah, and it makes not difference. Even refusing to kiss Sarah, I still end up dating her, and end up fucking Haley. I even unlocked the variable viewer and checked I had zero points with Haley. It makes it all seem a bit pointless.
It's called Haley's Story, what did you think it was going to be about?

215303j

This game is very frustrating because choices just don't seem to matter. I tried being really horrible to both Haley and Sandra, and it makes not difference. Even refusing to kiss Sandra, I still end up dating her, and end up fucking Haley. I even unlocked the variable viewer and checked I had zero points with Haley. It makes it all seem a bit pointless.
It's a game that wants to tell a story. Namely Haley's. So trying to avoid her is pointless.
You can, however, break up with Sandra, as well as avoid all the "fuckbuddies".
But, like IRL, the choices may not aways be that obvious...

Reactions: johnelros

blubbablub

Mar 20, 2019
Ok i'm feeling stupid as F, but i did not have multiple saves, only one. Had to download and try one of the recent posted saves from here, but that's not working either.
Where do i put this save, i thought it's just in the [game -> saves] location? Or do i have to edit something else? Because this downloaded save file just doesn't seem to show up in the load menu after placing it in the folder "saves".

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok i'm feeling stupid as F, but i did not have multiple saves, only one. Had to download and try one of the recent posted saves from here, but that's not working either.
Where do i put this save, i thought it's just in the [game -> saves] location? Or do i have to edit something else? Because this downloaded save file just doesn't seem to show up in the load menu when placing it in the folder "saves".

Thanks for any help.
Look at the number on the save you downloaded; the first number is the page on which the save will appear, for example, 79-2 will appear on page 79, in slot 2 on that page.

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What can I say? I am a bit old fashioned. I prefer to be asked before fucking my twin sister.
Please try another game. This one is not for you. You are never going to be able to avoid both Haley and Sandra.

Be honest, what did you expect when the game is about a twin brother and sister living together? The incest tag should have given you a warning that you might not like the content.

Each developer creates his/her own game and adds choices as she/he sees fit. This one has decided that the story makes no sense if incest is voluntary. So this game is about an MC who has sex with his twin sister, and also (forced up to the latest release) has a separate girlfriend.

Sorry.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes