jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
oh i so love it ,voyeur,milf boss lady,Haley,Diana fu... and so many more fun and beauty things in one game ,big thank you

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Why not? They are continue to build their future, like moving their own house, possible have wedding (imagine how they parents react, hehe) live their life with some plot twist. Dont make me sad man.
Meh, That sounds to me more like a sequel to be honest.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I always have several saves so I didn't any problem. But the reason why they broke the code is really stupid - one of the things is so they could add the sentence where MC asks Haley (after he said her to stop with that daddy shit - his words, btw) "Is he calling him daddy because of that".

Now, that's cringeworthy.
Wait, there's now an option somewhere in the game after the "Stop with the Daddy shit" where she actually stops with the Daddy shit? I am glad she has dropped it in the current versions.

As a note, I didn't have a real problem with my saves. I lost I think 1 save and had to replay like 2 scenes. No biggie.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Then what is the problem with a sequel concept? There is lot of potential between the twins, the character writing is very good, so....
No problem with a sequel. What I was trying to say is that the story of this game seems to be past the middle. A sequel is a new game.

I believe that it would be better for everyone if the story part-1 ended at say 0.85 or something and then with the experience and all the developers have made they started a sequel after a few months so they could figure an equally enamoring story that is well thought etc. improve some of the technical aspects, recharge their batteries etc etc.

The only stick-up I can think is that if part-1 finishes there will probably be many quite different endings. Picking one as the "canonical" ending may ruffle some feathers.
On the other hand, a "game completed" tag on this one would IMO attract people to this game and the quality of this game would lead them to go for the next one. I.e. I think it is the best scenario for all involved: The developers, the patrons, the loyal fans and the newcomers.

And of course, the side-benefit of discussing the sequel with people that go "That's utter garbage compared to the first game!" or "This one is golden while the first one was utter garbage!" and similar hyperbole and exaggerations.

Reactions: Freezer14

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
No problem with a sequel. What I was trying to say is that the story of this game seems to be past the middle. A sequel is a new game.

I believe that it would be better for everyone if the story part-1 ended at say 0.85 or something and then with the experience and all the developers have made they started a sequel after a few months so they could figure an equally enamoring story that is well thought etc. improve some of the technical aspects, recharge their batteries etc etc.
That's a good point of view. Personally, I can wait for it, if it will sustain the writing quality or even makes it better. It can be a really emotional love story, with lots of lust. So the concept not have to be wasted, because till 1.0 release there will be only 7 update which isn't enough for a story between these characters and their life. I'm really looking forward to the future, cause with this rape story thread, the developer put on a deep perspective on Haley's past, what can explain why she acts like that. Geez, I'm in love with her already.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey everyone .... props on this game ...
ok well i never usually comment on games , i like seeing others opinions and
i mulling them over , comparing them to mine , regarding games ...

with the out of the way ....

i have yet to see anyone make a comment on part of this story overlooked by everyone .. well at least all i have read thru so far ...
lol ,, sorry to my point .....
victor tell's mc to get haley professional help .... hmmm interesting .. let's say the mc gets haley help ... would not the professional also think incest with her brother be a major problem . and talk haley out of wanting the mc ?
so much for mc's role in game with the sister .. so i guess we {the mc } will just be pushed aside ingame to watch another guy have what mc has also wants , anyone else think about this ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
All my favourite games (This, Become a rockstar, No more secrets etc..) are neglecting all mac users. Have to wait weeks for a mac update :/
The games (or rather the devs) aren't neglecting you at all, a lot of them release Mac updates at the same time as the PC versions; the Mac versions just don't get shared by the PC Master Race! ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
hey everyone .... props on this game ...
ok well i never usually comment on games , i like seeing others opinions and
i mulling them over , comparing them to mine , regarding games ...

with the out of the way ....

i have yet to see anyone make a comment on part of this story overlooked by everyone .. well at least all i have read thru so far ...
lol ,, sorry to my point .....
victor tell's mc to get haley professional help .... hmmm interesting .. let's say the mc gets haley help ... would not the professional also think incest with her brother be a major problem . and talk haley out of wanting the mc ?
so much for mc's role in game with the sister .. so i guess we {the mc } will just be pushed aside ingame to watch another guy have what mc has also wants , anyone else think about this ?
I don't remember if I said anything about professional help or not, but at one time I did suggest that healing Haley might cause her to realize that her sexual obsession with the MC was also unhealthy for her.

It's certainly not an ending that I'm looking forward to or would be happy with, but it has some logic to it.

FUCK LOGIC! :D I'm looking forward to an MC-Haley-Sandra ending. (y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't remember if I said anything about professional help or not, but at one time I did suggest that healing Haley might cause her to realize that her sexual obsession with the MC was also unhealthy for her.

It's certainly not an ending that I'm looking forward to or would be happy with, but it has some logic to it.

FUCK LOGIC! :D I'm looking forward to an MC-Haley-Sandra ending. (y)(y)(y)
its what victor say's to mc

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
its what victor say's to mc
Right. I'm talking about what I once posted long before this episode came out, not what this script says. I've read the script and played the game, and I am well aware of Victor's recommendations.

Don't take offense, but I'm agreeing with you. ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
All my favourite games (This, Become a rockstar, No more secrets etc..) are neglecting all mac users. Have to wait weeks for a mac update :/
That's a hint to drop the Mac to garbage bin of history where it belongs and come back to the real computers with clunky but widespread operating systems that don't have a "Me only!!!" mentality.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
That's a hint to drop the Mac to garbage bin of history where it belongs and come back to the real computers with clunky but widespread operating systems that don't have a "Me only!!!" mentality.
that context make it clear why she didn't make any move before the history start this always is strange for me in the games wow so he never fucked and now everyone wanna bang him ? hmmm make sense, but this time we have a real plot and people is angry with it

thigs are okay when mc have some power but is so cringy cuz everyone do the same hahah, just few can make a game like alexandra or the game i waiting good things the one of vampire "ressurection" mc have a objective and it can be updated for a long time while be build his influence but without looking stupid

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Apart form Haley Diane is my Li...so i want more than just fuck buddy with her honestly.
You sure about that? Diane is a dangerous LI , she said that she have other fuck buddy aside from MC, so anything serious with her, I will try to avoid , no string attached

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes