Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It was just a misnderstanding. Victor saw the MC getting wasted and drinking in his missery to oblivion. Being ungry cause "someone has Hurt a loveone" and wanting to "rip someones head off". And cause of the above victor thought the reason was MC found his sister was abused 30 years ago!!!

Just another Hot and steamy pile of bs served to the the player-reader.

In order for the devs to backtrack the following occur
1) MC Is getting wasted but Victor Is the one with the brain malfunction.
2) The timeline of Victor Sisters case Is problematic.
3) The cause of sandra ocd appears to be also problematic. A girl at her 15 learns that her mommy was abused 20 years ago (cause reasons) and develops ocd (also cause reasons)

Like her or not sandra Is mistreated in Last update. Either in the way her ocd problem was justified or by the way roots are separated.

Harem root? - - - - > lets sleep all together and have a trip to mcs hometown to meet the Family.

Haley root - - - - - > Sandra fuck off girl. No MC you fuck off. No girl you fuck off. Your uncle was portrayed more than a typical buddy few days ago. He revealed me your moms rape case and the cause of your ocd. Well i dont give a fuck. Devs have to separate the roots. So fuck off.
I've finished reading this today so I can say that you're somewhat mis-remembering it. Victor thought MC found out about Sandra's problem i.e the abuse and thought that she had told MC about what went down with her mother. The mother's erratic behaviour is what affected Sandra which is what the writers were trying to convey.If Victor wasn't established as someone who didn't have a rapport with MC I'd agree with you but they are going for tennis, go for drinks etc. , being open and frank about his partner and giving advice so I'd say it's justified for them to be talking openly about this.

Another thing is that this isn't a typical story where you jack of within 5 minutes if you are actually playing for the story. Unlike Midnight City which starts with a sex scene, here you see your first one hours into the game if you are focusing on the main heroine i.e Hayley.

I personally was only focusing on Hayley but I think Sandra has to be the GF at first because otherwise the MC isn't able to realise what his sister feels for him and he finally understands the huge conflict which is why the break up scene comes immediately after MC and Hayley both sleep together after so much deliberation from each other. The game name also makes it clear that in the end it is "Hayley's Story" after all.

Really enjoyed the writing for this game! One of my new favorites!!
Yes, I agree and I like how there is a build up to the interactions with sister. These are different genres of course so can't compare but personally I am a fan of games like this and "No More Secrets" where the character interactions are the main focus. I'm glad that there are a variety of games out there like this where story is at the forefront! I'm not one for the Incest relationships so I was surprised by myself that I actually played till the end.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I've finished reading this today so I can say that you're somewhat mis-remembering it. Victor thought MC found out about Sandra's problem i.e the abuse and thought that she had told MC about what went down with her mother. The mother's erratic behaviour is what affected Sandra which is what the writers were trying to convey.If Victor wasn't established as someone who didn't have a rapport with MC I'd agree with you but they are going for tennis, go for drinks etc. , being open and frank about his partner and giving advice so I'd say it's justified for them to be talking openly about this.

Another thing is that this isn't a typical story where you jack of within 5 minutes if you are actually playing for the story. Unlike Midnight City which starts with a sex scene, here you see your first one hours into the game if you are focusing on the main heroine i.e Hayley.

I personally was only focusing on Hayley but I think Sandra has to be the GF at first because otherwise the MC isn't able to realise what his sister feels for him and he finally understands the huge conflict which is why the break up scene comes immediately after MC and Hayley both sleep together after so much deliberation from each other. The game name also makes it clear that in the end it is "Hayley's Story" after all.

Yes, I agree and I like how there is a build up to the interactions with sister. These are different genres of course so can't compare but personally I am a fan of games like this and "No More Secrets" where the character interactions are the main focus. I'm glad that there are a variety of games out there like this where story is at the forefront! I'm not one for the Incest relationships so I was surprised by myself that I actually played till the end.
Mate i am not misreading it. In fact i believe that you arent even reading it at all.

Sandra by the script wasnt affected by her moms erratic behavior. Its noted clearly that she was affected by the revelation of the story probably around her 15s (cause reasons) and probably after 20 years the incident occured (also cause reasons).

What Is also portrayed by devs Is a autistic misunderstanding. Victor portrayed to understand that the cause of MCs missery Is cause he found out that his Sister ans sandras mom (who doesnt even know) was abused probably 30 years ago!!!

Sandra her self Is so important to the MC that about 3 scenes after the "misunderstanding" MC tells her to fuck of (cause devs decided to separate branches at that point) .

One of storys Major issues prior to the begining of the rapefest was MCs sandras relationship. Also the possible consequences of a break up since she Is MCs boss loving niece.

So loving that Victor Is portrayed to go full mongoloid at the bar scene. And so unimportand in fact that you can tell her to break up just few scenes laters.

Story just prioritizes haleys rape case in to such extend, that prior issues of great importance are now secondary.

We can use MCs sandras relationship to evolve Victor in the case through a misunderstanding. OK we established Victors evolvement in the case. OK now it seems we are more than typical buddies.

But we have to separate the roots.
Ok just brake up with Sandra.

Fuck of girl. Your uncle revealed me your moms rape case. He also revealed me that this Is the cause of your ocd. He did so cause he thought you or your mon were so important to me in order to get wasted in bars. He Is now helping me to deal with my Sister rape case. I dont care if the above make any sense to you. But i have Bad news for you. Devs decided to separate roots. So fuck of girl. I am Breaking up with you.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
You guys think to much....... Just take 2 routes like i did, 1 break with sandra, 2 happy in bed with Sandra and Haley. What`s the problem??

Reactions: 215303j

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Wait that was an option? I was so relieved when Sandra didn't ever want to see me again. She is the queen of blue balls. If she could be our beard though that might help out for whats coming.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Yup it`s an option. I didn`t mind when she told MC she never wanted to hear anything from him anymore. But then i thought......wait a minute, there must be something there or else they wouldn`t have given us the possibility to keep her in the game, and i for sure want to find out what that might be.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wait that was an option? I was so relieved when Sandra didn't ever want to see me again. She is the queen of blue balls. If she could be our beard though that might help out for whats coming.
It's very much an option that if you replay (use the walkthrough to make sure you don't miss it) you get the starting of at the end of this update with Sandra and Haley coming with you into the next update.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's an option, but only if you have been romancing Sandra from the start. If you haven't, you will have to go back quite a ways to correct your 'mistakes'. Follow the walkthrough. Accept any choice that increases points with her and allows the MC to spend time with her, and, most importantly, help her with her packing as she is about to leave. Luckily, this is a Ren'Py game, so you can fastforward for much of it.

As for Sandra being a 'beard', it's a theory that some of us have been advancing, since it's a technique that Ptolemy has used in the past with incestuous relationships [Dreaming of Dana]. But it is just a theory.

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
I have a problem with the sound, its not there for me, can anybody help me with it?
The game doesn't have sound, if you're new to this, it is quite common. A lot of developers struggle to get female voice actors. If it makes you uncomfortable, listen to C418 - Sweden whilst you play :)

Reactions: DashSs

MrGeneral97

Sep 17, 2019
The game doesn't have sound, if you're new to this, it is quite common. A lot of developers struggle to get female voice actors. If it makes you uncomfortable, listen to C418 - Sweden whilst you play :)
I was more talking about the music since there is an option for it.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
What the heck, why is the game just shoving me into Sandra even if I picked the opposite choice of every Sandra +1 in walkthrough

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What the heck, why is the game just shoving me into Sandra even if I picked the opposite choice of every Sandra +1 in walkthrough
If you played the last release, you should have broken up with Sandra by now, and are unlikely to have anything to do with her again.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Mate i am not misreading it. In fact i believe that you arent even reading it at all.

Sandra by the script wasnt affected by her moms erratic behavior. Its noted clearly that she was affected by the revelation of the story probably around her 15s (cause reasons) and probably after 20 years the incident occured (also cause reasons).

What Is also portrayed by devs Is a autistic misunderstanding. Victor portrayed to understand that the cause of MCs missery Is cause he found out that his Sister ans sandras mom (who doesnt even know) was abused probably 30 years ago!!!

Sandra her self Is so important to the MC that about 3 scenes after the "misunderstanding" MC tells her to fuck of (cause devs decided to separate branches at that point) .

One of storys Major issues prior to the begining of the rapefest was MCs sandras relationship. Also the possible consequences of a break up since she Is MCs boss loving niece.

So loving that Victor Is portrayed to go full mongoloid at the bar scene. And so unimportand in fact that you can tell her to break up just few scenes laters.

Story just prioritizes haleys rape case in to such extend, that prior issues of great importance are now secondary.

We can use MCs sandras relationship to evolve Victor in the case through a misunderstanding. OK we established Victors evolvement in the case. OK now it seems we are more than typical buddies.

But we have to separate the roots.
Ok just brake up with Sandra.

Fuck of girl. Your uncle revealed me your moms rape case. He also revealed me that this Is the cause of your ocd. He did so cause he thought you or your mon were so important to me in order to get wasted in bars. He Is now helping me to deal with my Sister rape case. I dont care if the above make any sense to you. But i have Bad news for you. Devs decided to separate roots. So fuck of girl. I am Breaking up with you.
Sigh, I just told you I've read the entire thing just a few hours back... but for your sake here I explain clearly for you again.

First time MC goes out with Victor and Victor's BF, then MC starts drinking a lot on his own due to Hayley getting in his head and him trying to understand his feelings. This is when Victor drops him off to his home with Hayley.

Both Hayley and MC go back to their parents' home and this where they first sleep together. After sleeping together is when she tells him that she had 3 partners till now (including MC). Her ex-bf that we met and the Math teacher. We don't know what really happened except for the fact that Hayley was 15 and Paul, the math teacher was 47-48. MC goes to the house of Paul to confront him but can't as he isn't there and meets the step-daughter.

Afterwards MC goes back and in the car Hayley seems annoyed with him for trying to ask more details and pretends to ignore him by faking her sleeping. Hayley goes with Adriana for the trip and Victor comes to take MC for a drink. When he sees MC hammering down the drinks fast, this is when MC asks him if if he ever felt "helpless". They asks if "someone hurt someone you loved" and then clarifies by saying if "if someone ABUSED them".

Victor misread situation when MC revealed this which is why Victor thought it was about his sister aka Sandra's mother that MC was told about. This is when Victor thought Sandra told MC about the problem she is suffering from and then didn't elaborate on it when he found out from MC that it isn't Sandra. They then put a pause on this topic as MC is totally drunk and goes to sleep. Afterwards at office is when Victor asks MC and Hayley to dinner. This is when the serious talk happens when both Victor and MC go outside in the terrace to talk.

Him and Hayley sleeping together is why MC broke up with Sandra. This is even elaborated at their home when after sleeping in the bathroom MC says this to Hayley. You're getting your negative feelings about the direction of story mixed up with the reasons how developer is progressing the story.

I think I understand the issue you have after going through the last few pages and the current ones. You don't like the element of "rape" being introduced when as of now the game is making it ambiguous about the situation. There is no "rapefest" going on here. You have to understand all VN's won't have the same story either.

Although I do agree it would be nice to let readers not get into relationship with Sandra in the first place but I like that they provide options to players so that they can choose whether to be normal or sexual in their actions towards Sandra. You better appreciate me going back and reading through that section again lol...

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes