Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
ya i have a sneaking suspicion that she might not even return home if the worst happens
If there's not enough "gameplay" support to get them through this crisis then they're certainly done as a sexual couple, as loving twins, and as coworkers. To me, that has to be a game over, no matter who or what the MC does after that. There can be an epilogue, and I'm not suggesting that there can't ever be the possibility of reconnection, but it'd have to be far in the future and shouldn't be the subject of gameplay.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Actually, just had a thought. Even if MC and Sandra have broken up, he may end up staying at Sandra's place if things go sideways with Haley, because Sandra is away most of the time and there's still Lisa. Lisa would probably let MC hole up with her at Sandra's place while Sandra is away and keep quiet about it. Lots of interesting story potential. XD
Nice catch!

Reactions: Pmktrn17 and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Nice catch!
Thanks!

It's funny, I really didn't much care for this whole obsession with the old teacher thing, but on closer inspection, it's actually made for a lot of potential interesting outcomes. If done right, the future of this game could be way more intriguing than I would've guessed.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks!

It's funny, I really didn't much care for this whole obsession with the old teacher thing, but on closer inspection, it's actually made for a lot of potential interesting outcomes. If done right, the future of this game could be way more intriguing than I would've guessed.
Same.

I wasn't pleased with the sudden bombshell reveal and was seriously considering dropping this game like many already did due to the sudden dark turn the game recently took but it can justified and work out if this whole situation is done correctly. Though that all depends on what Viit has planned. How Haley's situation gets resolved will make or break this game for me imo. The game is starting to get a bad rep due to that revelation.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Same.

I wasn't pleased with the sudden bombshell reveal and was seriously considering dropping this game like many already did due to the sudden dark turn the game recently took but it can justified and work out if this whole situation is done correctly. Though that all depends on what Viit has planned. How Haley's situation gets resolved will make or break this game for me imo. The game is starting to get a bad rep due to that revelation.
Very true, and I will tread carefully, since it can very well be handled poorly and put everyone off of the game, but it does have some interesting potential, so I'll give the story time to develop before I just drop it. If the story goes to hell in a hand basket, then I won't be able to fire this crap out of a cannon far enough or fast enough. XD

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Very true, and I will tread carefully, since it can very well be handled poorly and put everyone off of the game, but it does have some interesting potential, so I'll give the story time to develop before I just drop it. If the story goes to hell in a hand basket, then I won't be able to fire this crap out of a cannon far enough or fast enough. XD
Yep, anything too off putting or badly written and I'm jumping ship. I was willing to stick around to see how things would play out. Dev might dig their own grave so to speak with this one.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yep, anything too off putting or badly written and I'm jumping ship. I was willing to stick around to see how things would play out. Dev might dig their own grave so to speak with this one.
Would be a damn shame if that happened, since it's been a really fun game. If that happens to be the case, though, well then... RIP. :cry:

Reactions: Blablablafapper
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes