Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
I have never felt guilty about incest in game. But this game is something . I want to avoid Haley in Halyes Story

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
ok update, nothing really happened, just haley trying to corrupt sandra very slowly, or at least make her being more used to be around her intimately, next step will probably be making Sandra drunk as fuck and making a move at her like she did with MC

Don't know what MC plans are for that meeting between Haleys, maybe throw questions at other Haley about Klaus that makes main Haley's story (
) about what happened crumble. I'm quite curious about how things will play out, sounds like Klaus met other Haley's mother after his little adventure with main Haley

When the game is completed I'll play again to see the route without Sandra, like it was mentioned, updates will probably be shorter because of that, you are basically developing two games at the same time, sometimes they coincide but it's a lot of extra work

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
ok update, nothing really happened, just haley trying to corrupt sandra very slowly, or at least make her being more used to be around her intimately, next step will probably be making Sandra drunk as fuck and making a move at her like she did with MC

Don't know what MC plans are for that meeting between Haleys, maybe throw questions at other Haley about Klaus that makes main Haley's story (
) about what happened crumble. I'm quite curious about how things will play out, sounds like Klaus met other Haley's mother after his little adventure with main Haley

When the game is completed I'll play again to see the route without Sandra, like it was mentioned, updates will probably be shorter because of that, you are basically developing two games at the same time, sometimes they coincide but it's a lot of extra work
If you have a save when Sandra tells MC that she got the promotion or when she's packing to go away for the promotion, you can easily make the branch off to the Haley-only path. When she tells MC about the promotion and asks MC if he thinks they can make it work, just pick the unsure response, I think it was "I hope so," but I don't remember for sure, and for the one where she's packing her bags, pick "This is too much." Either choice causes her to break up with MC and you start along the Haley-only path.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was totally avoiding Haley didn't want no incest and I agree with you the game is called Haley's Story this incest stuff had no business in this game especially since Dev said at start game will not have incest put patreons forced him.
That is completely false, it's the other way around, it's been said here by a member of ptolemy team that viitgames was a patron for life with mary and asked for a patch for it where Mary would be related to MC in some way, which has been denied as the dev from LwM didn't want incest in the game. After a while viitgames hired ptolemy to make Haley's Story, so ever since the very beggining it was supposed to be an incest story

at most it didn't had a tag in the thread because it had no incest in it... YET, and sure the dev would never say that the game has incest in it, he has to avoid patreon's taste police

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That is completely false, it's the other way around, it's been said here by a member of ptolemy team that viitgames was a patron for life with mary and asked for a patch for it where Mary would be related to MC in some way, which has been denied as the dev from LwM didn't want incest in the game. After a while viitgames hired ptolemy to make Haley's Story, so ever since the very beggining it was supposed to be an incest story

at most it didn't had a tag in the thread because it had no incest in it... YET, and sure the dev would never say that the game has incest in it, he has to avoid patreon's taste police
Agreed. It doesn't even have an incest patch, it's just in the game from the start. You'd think it would need an unofficial patch if incest was never intended to be in the game at all, but some fans wanted it and the devs didn't mind, like Freeloading Family, for example.

Some people are just silly.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Interesting, I think this game could be revolutionary the other way around, with a non-incest patch.
Even without the incest the game has enough story and drama to survive on it alone.
Of course I doubt this will happen ever, but think about it.
Can't really speak on behalf of Viit/Ptolemy as to if they would mind it or not, but I imagine you're welcome to make one if you'd like to. Pretty sure someone here said they were going to do that for themselves, so maybe they'll make it public.

I'm fine with the game as it is. XD

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Interesting, I think this game could be revolutionary the other way around, with a non-incest patch.
Even without the incest the game has enough story and drama to survive on it alone.
Of course I doubt this will happen ever, but think about it.
idk i feel like you would have to change a lot to make a non-incest patch work coherently that by the time it is done
it will make it a worse experience.

Reactions: Ozel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can't really speak on behalf of Viit/Ptolemy as to if they would mind it or not, but I imagine you're welcome to make one if you'd like to. Pretty sure someone here said they were going to do that for themselves, so maybe they'll make it public.

I'm fine with the game as it is. XD
Nah, Incest isn't one of my fetishes but the game is fine as it is. I was talking about subverting the genre :ROFLMAO:

idk i feel like you would have to change a lot to make a non-incest patch work coherently that by the time it is done
Yeah, I know, there are some tricky dialogues about siblings but the easiest way would be changing sister for stepsister or brother for stepbrother.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Indeed. Why do Haley and MC live together, and why do they go home to the same parents if they aren't related? I don't really see much of a workaround that makes much sense, personally, but people will do as they wish. No one's stopping anyone from making their own non-incest patch for it, and if it makes them happy, then more power to them.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Nah, Incest isn't one of my fetishes but the game is fine as it is. I was talking about subverting the genre :ROFLMAO:
I get ya. I'm not really pro or anti-incest. I play the game if it's hot, and if it has an official incest patch because that's how it was intended to be played, then I add it and roll with it as it was intended, but that's just me. Everyone has their preferences. (y)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It would be nice to have revenge on Mr.Claus by deflowering his daughter :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes