Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There will be multiple endings, one of them will probably be a bad ending but the canon ending will be a good one.

Ending the game with a bad ending, and that being the only ending, is a terrible idea.

Potential endings as far as I can tell so far

- MC + Haley, the canon ending.
- MC + Sandra, a good but non-canon ending.
- MC + Haley + Sandra (if Haley managed to get Sandra on board)
- MC alone, bad end

That doesn't consider Lisa, Diane etc. I think they could be in Sandra's role if MC isn't with her.
I'd imagine Sandra (if on her route of course) will play a huge role in supporting and assisting MC in dealing with Haley after she gets upset at him for making her relive what happened to her.

Reactions: Ozel

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I've played it through after the break up with Sandra in the coffee shop. To the second trip home. He keeps on wanting to confront the old teacher that his sister had the affair with years earlier and meets his stepdaughter. Keeps feeling weird at that point. also he keeps asking his sister over and over about it. I know that it's just a game with so far a pretty good story writing that keeps you reading but if I get to the end and he hasn't got over himself, but he has confronted his sister's old teacher and her about that affair and she hasn't left him and told him never to speak to her like Sandra did. I'll be really surprised.
I do see a possible bad ending, but not in the normal expected route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My take on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pmktrn17 and Ozel

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
yes now that I think about it. Don't have many that have real bad endings but that can happen. Not everything ends in a Fairy Tale ending in real life either.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am pretty sure that there will be an unhappy ending. There have been a lot of places where we could build up points with Haley, and many other choices that could have an effect on the outcome. Why do all that, if they have no effect on the outcome?

Not to mention that there are people playing this game who, for their own reasons, don't like Haley, and would prefer that she and the MC do NOT wind up as sexual partners. :(

Will they split completely? That seems unlikely given their mutual commitments to and love for each other. But it's not impossible. It wouldn't be the first time that two people, madly in love, fell out for one reason or another.

I can see an ending, though, where they remain close, but the sex stops, and they both wind up with someone else. I'll try my best to avoid that one. :LOL:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
It's fine if you don't want to read spoilers but this points in a certain direction. It's also been discussed in this thread without being tagged so if you've been around here a while it shouldn't be a spoiler.
sorry did not know about that post. ty for the heads up

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Diane as currently characterized would have absolutely no interest in being a beard unless she was completely free to have sex with other people, which sorta defeats the purpose. She could cover for the occasional parental visit, but that's about it. An occasional threesome partner? Maybe, but we don't know how she feels about women.

Alana's just too casual an acquaintance (thus far) to be elevated to narrative importance, plus she's interested in someone else.

Lisa remains an unpredictable wildcard.

Adriana is married. She's of no use in this regard.

Which leaves Sandra as (so far) the only reasonable Haley+1 option that Ptolemy mentioned. I'll admit that Sandra being okay with Haley feeling her up was, at least to me, a more jarring surprise than the one that everyone's complaining about.

If there's going to be a "bad" end (which I'd define as a break in the relationship between Haley and the MC, whatever that relationship is) it'll almost certainly be based on there being an insufficient number of "Haley points" to survive the confrontation and/or trauma over Klaus. If the devs were really good about allocating points then the threshold number would be exactly the number wherein the MC expressed care for his sister but not require him to have made sexual advances, even though that happens anyway. That allows one to play the game by accepting that the situation turns sexual due to Haley's pursuit but to leave them as twins who love and care for each other even if their sexual relationship ends, which I think would be a logical alternative ending.

I think these are the only endings justified (thus far) by the text:

If that's how it's going to go, people should get used to short updates. Adding or removing either Haley or Sandra from the story is a serious branch, especially because the twins would be unlikely to keep living together if things went to hell. Although, now that I think about it, if Haley moves out or orders the MC to move out there's no real necessity to continue the story beyond that point, given the title.

As usual, this is mostly speculation and there may yet be some twists.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If that's how it's going to go, people should get used to short updates. Adding or removing either Haley or Sandra from the story is a serious branch, especially because the twins would be unlikely to keep living together if things went to hell. Although, now that I think about it, if Haley moves out or orders the MC to move out there's no real necessity to continue the story beyond that point, given the title.
Which infers that the next release might involve one of the 'bad endings', which would seriously UNcomplicate future scripts.

I seriously believe that the next release [When Haley's Collide] will contain a critical juncture. The MC is going to blindside both girls, and his relationship with Haley could be in danger of being completely ruptured. Even the MC is foreshadowing that Haley might not be coming to his room after this.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way, in case anyone was unaware, Ptolemy is off in Thailand and has been unable to do any serious work on his own game. I wonder if that will affect the release date of the next episode of this game.

• Sad

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Although, now that I think about it, if Haley moves out or orders the MC to move out there's no real necessity to continue the story beyond that point, given the title.

As usual, this is mostly speculation and there may yet be some twists.
Spot on with everything you said but with regards to MC and Haley not living together due to Haley getting upset at MC. I do think it's possible but only for a brief period time before things start to cool over between them.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Spot on with everything you said but with regards to MC and Haley not living together due to Haley getting upset at MC. I do think it's possible but only for a brief period time before things start to cool over between them.
You're forgetting that MC and Haley work right across from each other in the same room, alone, so they would still see each other most days, which could hamper the cooling down process, potentially.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You're forgetting that MC and Haley work right across from each other in the same room, alone, so they would still see each other most days, which could hamper the cooling down process, potentially.
Victor and Adriana (If I spelled her name right) both know about Haley's situation so they'll probably give one of them time off. I think Adriana only knows if you're banging her.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Victor and Adriana (If I spelled her name right) both know about Haley's situation so they'll probably give one of them time off. I think Adriana only knows if you're banging her.
Fair point, but which would be the one taking the time off? MC or Haley?

Also, the real issue is where would Haley stay, or MC? I think this may be where the importance of MC being in a relationship with Sandra comes into play. MC may end up staying with Sandra if/when things go sideways with Haley. Maybe he would stay with Victor, otherwise? But, if MC and Sandra have broken up, that may cause issues between MC and Victor. It's an interesting dilemma. :unsure:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Which infers that the next release might involve one of the 'bad endings', which would seriously UNcomplicate future scripts.
Not really, unless Sandra hates you as well for some reason. Gotta assume you can stay with her after things go bad with Haley which adds at least one more branch.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Not really, unless Sandra hates you as well for some reason. Gotta assume you can stay with her after things go bad with Haley which adds at least one more branch.
Well, that is a potential issue on the Haley-only path, since Sandra asks MC not to call her again. Well, Haley-only for now, anyway.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Fair point, but which would be the one taking the time off? MC or Haley?

Also, the real issue is where would Haley stay, or MC? I think this may be where the importance of MC being in a relationship with Sandra comes into play. MC may end up staying with Sandra if/when things go sideways with Haley. Maybe he would stay with Victor, otherwise? But, if MC and Sandra have broken up, that may cause issues between MC and Victor. It's an interesting dilemma. :unsure:
Interesting point... Diane it is!

Joking aside I have no idea. We'll see what Viit decides to do and handle that situation when it comes to it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
There's no way they'd live and/or work together if the worst happened. That's a 100% breakup, whether or not sex is involved. Someone's leaving the entire scenario, no matter what the far future brings.

Any "here's how I'd write it" speculation is always fraught, but...here's how I'd write it. :ROFLMAO:

I say this because writing most of those branches is unnecessary. They're not Haley's Story. I know certain fans will be disappointed, but non-Haley characters can get their own story.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
There's no way they'd live and/or work together if the worst happened. That's a 100% breakup, whether or not sex is involved. Someone's leaving the entire scenario, no matter what the far future brings.
ya i have a sneaking suspicion that she might not even return home if the worst happens

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Interesting point... Diane it is!

Joking aside I have no idea. We'll see what Viit decides to do and handle that situation when it comes to it.
Actually, just had a thought. Even if MC and Sandra have broken up, he may end up staying at Sandra's place if things go sideways with Haley, because Sandra is away most of the time and there's still Lisa. Lisa would probably let MC hole up with her at Sandra's place while Sandra is away and keep quiet about it. Lots of interesting story potential. XD

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes