kid5150

May 27, 2018
None of my 6.5 saves will work in 7.0 they all error out when I try to load them. Anyone else had this?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
None of my 6.5 saves will work in 7.0 they all error out when I try to load them. Anyone else had this?
Pretty sure almost everyone had this issue. If you have any saves from 0.60, use one of those and just quick skip through the v0.65 content to v0.70.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There's also Sandra taking care of the MC when he was sick, even though she's a big germophobe, and she'll sleep in the MC's bed while she will not sleep in Haley's bed and has a big problem wearing Haley's clothes. The issue is that Haley is always there. MC and Haley live together and work in the same room right across from each other, and often when MC goes to Sandra's house, Haley also comes along. Sandra doesn't splurge and shower MC with a bunch of material objects, but she's still good to him, and she's changed quite a lot for him. I think they're both great, and Haley clearly thinks Sandra is great too and wants in on some action with her. Win, win, win to me. XD
I get you.. Sandra is awesome. I find Sandra to be very enduring and cute.
But I (and the MC) just likes Hayley more.

Like your said, Sandra cares more about MC then he about her.
In the end, I felt it more fair to break off with Sandra.

As expected, she did not take it well.

So yes, I agree, Sandra is a very nice girl, and does not deserve what the MC and Haley was doing to her.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019

So yes, I agree, Sandra is a very nice girl, and does not deserve what the MC and Haley was doing to her.
Don't get it wrong, I like Haley more too, but I can't discredit Sandra, and I like the idea of a threeway between MC, Sandra, and Haley. XD

Reactions: Walter Victor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

And now we have branchng paths so everyone wins.

Those of us that like Sandra can keep her around, those that don't can break it off.

According to the devs, more branches are coming so we'll see if we can pick one or the other but as it stands i'd be okay with both.

If we have to pick i'll be taking Sandra.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
And now we have branchng paths so everyone wins.

Those of us that like Sandra can keep her around, those that don't can break it off.

According to the devs, more branches are coming so we'll see if we can pick one or the other but as it stands i'd be okay with both.

If we have to pick i'll be taking Sandra.
I'll take the other half of that choice, Haley all the way for me; though I wouldn't sniff at a bit of Diane or Lisa if Haley wants it :)

Reactions: Valeck and Nulldev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll take the other half of that choice, Haley all the way for me; though I wouldn't sniff at a bit of Diane or Lisa if Haley wants it :)
I just can't really find fault with Sandra.

A super hot soon to be hotshot lawyer that will one day be worth a fortune while also liking sex and looking after people when they are poorly all the while keeping everything clean.

If we compare that to Haley's good points which are ...... she has a nice braid.

I mean, gimme that legally hot loving.

Jokes aside, I do like Haley but i've preferred Sandra since we met her so if it cam down to a choice she's winning every time.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just tried the game.
WOW, I didn't expect this quality: the story is engaging, the characters are varied and well thought (especially Lisa, Haley and Sandra), the writing is fantastic and had me laughing more than once, the artistic side is great.
Yeah it's the usual unrealistic "male MC at the center of the (female) world" that I usually don't like, but the setting and characters are so well placed and balanced that you don't notice it too much.
And I'm only at half of it, let's see if the quality goes on :)

Jul 2, 2017
We waited a long time and we got another interesting story update, cool renders but HELL too short . Just one blowjob from a black candy? Disappointing (n):mad: Little material, but one thing doesn't change. Haley is still my dream girl! :love::love:

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just can't really find fault with Sandra.

A super hot soon to be hotshot lawyer that will one day be worth a fortune while also liking sex and looking after people when they are poorly all the while keeping everything clean.

If we compare that to Haley's good points which are ...... she has a nice braid.

I mean, gimme that legally hot loving.

Jokes aside, I do like Haley but i've preferred Sandra since we met her so if it cam down to a choice she's winning every time.
I actually think Sandra is as cute as a button. I adore her.

But she and Haley are polar opposites.

Haley have been madly in love with her brother since forever. She wants him, but she does not know how.
She proceeds to force him into relationship with Sandra, but at the same time, constantly mocking Sandra.
She pretends not to care, but deep underneath is someone so insecure and afraid to loose her brother that she will do anything to keep him.
At the same time she is very humorous and playful. Her relationship with her brother is very relaxed and easy going. Her story even without the Klaus stuff is already tragic. She is almost obsessed, but does everything to hide it.

It that sense she is more vulnerable then Sandra. She appears strong, but I think she as actually very fragile.

Sandra appears soft, but is actually very strong. She knows what she wants in life. When she breaks it off with MC, she does it in a force full and clear manner. Everything in her lives needs to be meticulously planned and organised. Even the fact that she goes out of her comfort zone with the MC, shows her strong willed nature.
Sandra is also a straight shooter. everyone knows where they stand with her.

Haley appears to be strong, by I think most of it is just an act. Because of her secret crush, she is actually very insecure and manipulative. She wants people think that she does not care, but I think she cares a whole lot what people like her mother and the MC thinks of her.

For that reason I (as the MC) felt I had to break it of with Sandra. It's not that I did not like her, but I felt Haley needed me more and as far as I'm concenrned, she does want the MC for herself. That's why she kept mocking Sandra behind her back.

Although this game will probably have a happy ending, it could easily end up as a tragic tale about Haley. People will loose their shit, but for me it would be fitting as well.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
That poor sweet innocent naive guy...

BRACE YOURSELF FOR IMPACT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
ok I went on..now that sweet sweet girl never want me to call her again :(:(, Lisa and her friend disappeared from the plot :(:(, and things on the other side escalated (ok here I cannot really insert the sad face). That's what I got from the other half, so..meh.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We waited a long time and we got another interesting story update, cool renders but HELL too short . Just one blowjob from a black candy? Disappointing (n):mad: Little material, but one thing doesn't change. Haley is still my dream girl! :love::love:
As of this last episode, the game his been split into two disparate parts - with or without Sandra. You only got half the content. To get the other half the MC needs to have abandoned Sandra in a previous episode.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
ok I went on..now that sweet sweet girl never want me to call her again :(:(, Lisa and her friend disappeared from the plot :(:(, and things on the other side escalated (ok here I cannot really insert the sad face). That's what I got from the other half, so..meh.
Must've made a poor choice when Sandra tells the MC about her promotion that she has to go out of town for, or when the MC is with her when she has her breakdown while she's packing her bags to leave. If you have a save for the first choice when she tells the MC about her promotion, go back to that one and tell her that you'll make it work, (I think the choices there are "Absolutely" or "I hope so", choose "Absolutely") and then the next one where she's packing her bags, choose to help her. If you choose "This is too much" she will break up with the MC.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yes Ozel I know, I was just roleplaying the MC like that (breaking up with Sandra). I was more disappointed in how little there was outside of it.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yes Ozel I know, I was just roleplaying the MC like that (breaking up with Sandra). I was more disappointed in how little there was outside of it.
Gotcha, my mistake. I misunderstood your post.

Only the new update has really explored the relationship outside of Sandra's involvement in the story. Will have to see how things shape up in future updates. I'm looking forward to all of it. I'd love to see more of Lisa, Diane, and Adriana. Might be interesting to learn more about Alana, too. Maybe get her to forget that Jake character and call the MC "Daddy," too. XD

Jul 2, 2017
As of this last episode, the game his been split into two disparate parts - with or without Sandra. You only got half the content. To get the other half the MC needs to have abandoned Sandra in a previous episode.
Ok "without Sandra" option is much better for now. Hayley is 100% for us and is naughty ;) I'm courios frend/sex buddy decision with blonde girl.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes