Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I just started this game and i'm like ~20 min playtime so if i end up to like this game enough (and when the game is complete ofc) i will edit everything, so challenge accepted L:cool:L

... unless there is an easier way to do this ofc
Word processors usually have a "find and replace" function, where it will find all instances of a word you choose and replace it with a different word, I think? However, if you choose to use that feature on a word like sister, for instance, be careful doing that, because Victor mentions his sister sometime in the story (I think it was his sister, anyway?), and changing it to something else blindly may end up with that bit of the story making little to no sense. Not sure if any other characters have any brothers or sisters, but if you change the mom and dad to be something else and just replace all instances, it may make other character's talks about their parents make no sense, so just be careful taking that kind of shortcut.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This thread needs a mod, so far off topic now.

I'm really over Haley calling MC daddy constantly. In some role play its passable, as your pet name to a lover its just fucking weird. Especially with how often MC has asked/told her to stop saying it. I hope it gets dropped in a update soon.

Also the author really needs to go back and brighten up all the scenes in the dark. Impossible to see what is going on, might as well just be a black screen with text.

So far I love the slow burn / payoff of the story, when Haley first bites MC nose that is cute af.... that said however the next couple chapters turns out with the teacher will make or break the story for me. I hope this arc is finished soon.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow...some people on here....

Wanting to change the best, most realistic Incest game on F95 into a non incest game is just idiotic.

Honestly, most incest games are not very good.
DMD (The MC is very creepy...talk about Klaus x 100)
BB (MC is manipulative SOB that streams his family for money)

But I still love those games. I get the kink. And for me the worst is the Landlady/Roommate trope... Just ugh!!

So back on point. Haley's story is by far the best and most believable incest story I have played.
The MC is not a complete scumbag that just wants to hump his family.
The sister is...So cute...I'm in love. (Make no mistake..she has plenty of flaws, but that just makes me love her more)
I can identify 100% with the MC. He is a nice guy.

Why the fuck would you want to change the best incest story on F95 to a non incest one!!
That is the main plot of the story!?

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
This thread needs a mod, so far off topic now.

I'm really over Haley calling MC daddy constantly. In some role play its passable, as your pet name to a lover its just fucking weird. Especially with how often MC has asked/told her to stop saying it. I hope it gets dropped in a update soon.

Also the author really needs to go back and brighten up all the scenes in the dark. Impossible to see what is going on, might as well just be a black screen with text.

So far I love the slow burn / payoff of the story, when Haley first bites MC nose that is cute af.... that said however the next couple chapters turns out with the teacher will make or break the story for me. I hope this arc is finished soon.
Changed my mcs name to

"jake daddy mc muffin"

And solved all issues...

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
tbh, I was avoiding sandra as much as i can from the beginning. expecting romance story with mcs sister. but the game forces mc to be her bf and mc keeps flirting with his sister on her back. now after the suddenly rushed daddy issue story while mc fucks her, gives bad taste in my mouth.

its haleys story, not haleys (incest) story. according to the tittle, its still possible to avoid incest and go with sadra as an alternative route. but seems like the patrons think otherwise.

aynway, im playing this game for free. not expecting they changed the route either :HideThePain:
I was totally avoiding Haley didn't want no incest and I agree with you the game is called Haley's Story this incest stuff had no business in this game especially since Dev said at start game will not have incest put patreons forced him. The game could've been great without it I've read several comments alot of people complaining about how they preferred incest didn't happen and they are the same ones that wanted it, this game was not meant for incest a lil harmless flirting between siblings because the sister is a irresponsible manipulative selfish backstabbing whore. She did this as a teenager and now as an adult she's doing it to her brother. All she cares about us herself.

Red469

May 18, 2018
You can still romance and have sex with Haley on Sandra's route. The major difference is that Haley tells MC that she wants to work out a three way relationship with Sandra.
Good to know... However, Who would honestly want that?
Especially when Haley makes you a priorty, Vs Sandra that has no concept that relationships need to be made a priority?

Wow...some people on here....

Wanting to change the best, most realistic Incest game on F95 into a non incest game is just idiotic.

And for me the worst is the Landlady/Roommate trope... Just ugh!!

So back on point. Haley's story is by far the best and most believable incest story I have played.
The MC is not a complete scumbag that just wants to hump his family.
The sister is...So cute...I'm in love. (Make no mistake..she has plenty of flaws, but that just makes me love her more)
I can identify 100% with the MC. He is a nice guy.

Why the fuck would you want to change the best incest story on F95 to a non incest one!!
That is the main plot of the story!?
Because, the ones that try usually are keyboard warriors that have nothing better to do then go around and voice what no one is interested in.
The good thing is that the devs usually ignore tosspots like that soo its all good and we do have the ignore buttons ourselves.

I was totally avoiding Haley didn't want no incest and I agree with you the game is called Haley's Story this incest stuff had no business in this game especially since Dev said at start game will not have incest put patreons forced him. The game could've been great without it I've read several comments alot of people complaining about how they preferred incest didn't happen and they are the same ones that wanted it, this game was not meant for incest a lil harmless flirting between siblings because the sister is a irresponsible manipulative selfish backstabbing whore. She did this as a teenager and now as an adult she's doing it to her brother. All she cares about us herself.
MY MY... Are you part of dev team?
Do you support this VN Financially? NO?

Ok now that we know this...

Why do you think what you want would matter?

Do watch your mouth When you talk badly about Haley...

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Good to know... However, Who would honestly want that?
Especially when Haley makes you a priorty, Vs Sandra that has no concept that relationships need to be made a priority?
Why, because Sandra didn't turn down the promotion for the MC's sake? At least she calls the MC, MC doesn't call Sandra. When she's back in town, the first thing and seemingly ONLY thing she wants to do is spend time with him. If not for Haley coming up with the threesome plan, MC was going to break up with Sandra, while Sandra only breaks up with the MC if the MC chooses to be indifferent or negative about the relationship with Sandra. Sandra would also come by and see MC while he was at work. Seems she thinks of the MC quite often to me. She could do more, and maybe that's your problem with her, but she's still better to the MC than the MC is to her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
She could do more, and maybe that's your problem with her, but she's still better to the MC than the MC is to her.
No question about that. Even in the route with Sandra, although he does really love her, he loves Haley much more.

I do feel that in that (Sandra) route, if we make the right choices, all three will wind up pleased with the outcome.

Reactions: jaydem and Ozel

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
youre thinking of my sister my roommate thats not this game
I believe you may be right. But I also believe you may have replied to the wrong post/person. :)

My Sister, My Roommate did have such a promise by the developer, and it sure looks like that promise has been broken. :D Doesn't bother me, though... *pant pant pant*.

Reactions: Red469

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
No question about that. Even in the route with Sandra, although he does really love her, he loves Haley much more.

I do feel that in that (Sandra) route, if we make the right choices, all three will wind up pleased with the outcome.
There's also Sandra taking care of the MC when he was sick, even though she's a big germophobe, and she'll sleep in the MC's bed while she will not sleep in Haley's bed and has a big problem wearing Haley's clothes. The issue is that Haley is always there. MC and Haley live together and work in the same room right across from each other, and often when MC goes to Sandra's house, Haley also comes along. Sandra doesn't splurge and shower MC with a bunch of material objects, but she's still good to him, and she's changed quite a lot for him. I think they're both great, and Haley clearly thinks Sandra is great too and wants in on some action with her. Win, win, win to me. XD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I believe you may be right. But I also believe you may have replied to the wrong post/person. :)

My Sister, My Roommate did have such a promise by the developer, and it sure looks like that promise has been broken. :D Doesn't bother me, though... *pant pant pant*.
No, Sumodeine never said they wouldn't get together. He said Tales wouldn't get an ending with her.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

yeah i just added on to what you were talking about with that other guy

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, Sumodeine never said they wouldn't get together. He said Tales wouldn't get an ending with her.
Hmm, you're right. I do remember that. But I also seem to remember that he said that while Taylor might have some 'fun' with Nikki, Nikki would never become a love interest. It seems to me that that promise has been left in the dust of their sex scenes. As to whether Nikki and Taylor get their own ending, since the game isn't still ongoing, that remains an open question that could go either way.

Reactions: Red469

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hmm, you're right. I do remember that. But I also seem to remember that he said that while Taylor might have some 'fun' with Nikki, Nikki would never become a love interest. It seems to me that that promise has been left in the dust of their sex scenes. As to whether Nikki and Taylor get their own ending, since the game isn't still ongoing, that remains an open question that could go either way.
It most emphatically is NOT an open question. And not something we should be discussing in this thread. If you want to see this, go to the MSMR thread and search posts by Avaron1974

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Decent update. Felt a bit short, probably because of the branching paths, so that's ok.

Narratively the story is struggling a bit because of traveling back and forth. The rape plot needs Haley and MC at their parents to resolve it, but the story also wants info from Victor. So MC goes to the parents, then has to leave, then has to go back. The story is dragging a bit trying to move all the players into the right places with the right exposition.

It might have been better to have MC respond to the revelation on the spot, which probably would have made Haley upset, then MC checks in with Victor and learns that story as he's trying to fix things.

Feels like the setup for the big conflict is done, so next time should be good!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, if you don't play both routes, it's pretty short.

I had to go back to v0.50 to make the change so I could do a No Sandra route. Fortunately, I had a save there and fast forwarding is available. It will be interesting to see how that route will allow the MC and Haley to stay together. Haley has an obvious plan in the Sandra route, but none that I've seen in the other. Perhaps Diane as the beard.

Reactions: Ozel
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes