Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Saves are busted ? My latest working save took me to before the footjob in the bathtub scene.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Nah, pretty sure she's mad at her for initiating sex with someone over three times her age.
What if Mom only knows she got pregnant, and doesn't know who? Mom might not know it was Klaus, or even that Klaus ever had sex with Haley. Daughter got pregnant and wouldn't tell Mom who , that could drive a wedge. That would be messed up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Penfold Mole

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Sorry if I missed it but are we sure that Haley is a victim here? I forgot but I can't remember the teacher forcing her to have sex or whatever. She is initiating sex with MC and calling him Daddy. I'm confused at why the MC is mad at Klaus for having consensual sex with his sister aside from the age discrepancy? Is that correct? I'm getting old lol and can;t remember some of this...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry if I missed it but are we sure that Haley is a victim here? I forgot but I can't remember the teacher forcing her to have sex or whatever. She is initiating sex with MC and calling him Daddy. I'm confused at why the MC is mad at Klaus for having consensual sex with his sister aside from the age discrepancy? Is that correct? I'm getting old lol and can;t remember some of this...
Grown men having sex with 15 year olds is generally frowned upon to put it nicely in much of the world, him being her teacher makes it illegal and extremely unethical pretty much everywhere. I think the MC is looking at it as a teacher preying on/taking advantage of his sister due to the power and influence over her he would have.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Grown men having sex with 15 year olds is generally frowned upon to put it nicely in much of the world, him being her teacher makes it illegal and extremely unethical pretty much everywhere. I think the MC is looking at it as a teacher preying on/taking advantage of his sister due to the power and influence over her he would have.
Awe yes. Got ya. Forgot. Thanks for reminder.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All we know so far, is that Haley says she felt sorry for Klaus and believes it was all her fault. How much of that is true, and who initiated what and how, is still completely conjectural.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Since we get branching parts now, can someone spoiler me on the Sandra route please? Basically, when does it start (story wise), can we not have sex with Haley or distance us from her on it?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What if Mom only knows she got pregnant, and doesn't know who? Mom might not know it was Klaus, or even that Klaus ever had sex with Haley. Daughter got pregnant and wouldn't tell Mom who , that could drive a wedge. That would be messed up.
While Klaus getting Haley pregnant is a possibility, I think we're getting too far out over our skis here. There has not been one single hint so far.

Think about this - if you think that Haley having been 'raped' has fired up a storm of controversy, add in an abortion and see what happens around here. :poop: Because there is no way, given the history that we know, that the MC would not have been aware if Haley had brought a baby to term and given it up for adoption.

It does seem to me that Mom knows that Haley and Klaus had a sexual relationship, and has known about it for quite some time. It is possible that Mom finding out is what ended it. It also seems likely that Mom confronted Haley about it, and Haley refused to talk about it, just like she is doing with the MC every time he brings it up. She even says at one point that he sounds like Mom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This all fits into the existing pattern of behavior between Mom and Haley: the emotional separation between them; the little jabs; 'Mom loves you best'; Haley's room cleared out; saying that the MC is the responsible one; asking him to look out for Haley; etc.

This is a whole lot more than the frequent 'mothers prefer sons' issues.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Since we get branching parts now, can someone spoiler me on the Sandra route please? Basically, when does it start (story wise), can we not have sex with Haley or distance us from her on it?
You can still romance and have sex with Haley on Sandra's route. The major difference is that Haley tells MC that she wants to work out a three way relationship with Sandra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramen-

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone mod this game to prevent any scenes with Hailey and add new scenarios. I almost lost my lunch when she started flirting with her brother this is pathetic, I really liked this game the story was perfect everything was going great you can avoid almost any LI until Hailey became one this bullshit I've currently been unable to continue my playthrough because of this fact damn Dev should have said that Hailey is unavoidable then I would drop this game a year ago. Now my save is stuck with the very 1st interaction between the two this is crap I've been playing a game for so long now I can't continue because I'm forced into something I don't want by the Dev in my playthrough I've always gave Hailey all negative choices how the fuq did this happen I'm sure I have 0 to 1 point with Hailey Dev could've told us this is a kinetic novel not a game because your choices does not change anything. I never play kinetic novels because you are giving an illusion of choice. I dont want her ewww my damn sister amongst other things she's ugly, skinny and has no ass. I'm not into games with weird fetishes hell I'm not into any type of fetishes or kinks I just enjoy good stories, why I've been playing this title but I whole heartedly believe Dev did this for $$$ because as I recall Dev said this game will not have incest over a year+ ago I was one of the people in the comments praising Dev for his stance on this matter because it felt like every damn new game released was some stupid land lady/Stepmom/Dads old friend or something with a motherly figure for the MC to try to bang oh God Hailey's Story was a breath of fresh air from that cesspool of games regarding what I previously stated. There used to be so much regular games on this site now almost everything is involving Incest even if it's not incest but the illusion of it, a new word I learned on this site loli oh God this is even worse I've noticed quit a few Devs are doing this too giving you the illusion of it by creating damn models that look like their 12yrs and passing them off as being 18yrs you've got to be kidding me if I was forced into a choice between homosexuality and pedophilia I'd rather pick homosexuality that is by far the worse of the worse and Devs that are willing to give their dignity and pride for $$$ and support that type of content this is just too fuqn much. I know I went of topic a bit but this is gut wrenching Dev promised no incest then changed it way at the end. I've been playing this since episode 1 was first released on f95 when they first moved in.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can someone mod this game to prevent any scenes with Hailey and add new scenarios. I almost lost my lunch when she started flirting with her brother this is pathetic, I really liked this game the story was perfect everything was going great you can avoid almost any LI until Hailey became one this bullshit I've currently been unable to continue my playthrough because of this fact damn Dev should have said that Hailey is unavoidable then I would drop this game a year ago. Now my save is stuck with the very 1st interaction between the two this is crap I've been playing a game for so long now I can't continue because I'm forced into something I don't want by the Dev in my playthrough I've always gave Hailey all negative choices how the fuq did this happen I'm sure I have 0 to 1 point with Hailey Dev could've told us this is a kinetic novel not a game because your choices does not change anything. I never play kinetic novels because you are giving an illusion of choice. I dont want her ewww my damn sister amongst other things she's ugly, skinny and has no ass. I'm not into games with weird fetishes hell I'm not into any type of fetishes or kinks I just enjoy good stories, why I've been playing this title but I whole heartedly believe Dev did this for $$$ because as I recall Dev said this game will not have incest over a year+ ago I was one of the people in the comments praising Dev for his stance on this matter because it felt like every damn new game released was some stupid land lady/Stepmom/Dads old friend or something with a motherly figure for the MC to try to bang oh God Hailey's Story was a breath of fresh air from that cesspool of games regarding what I previously stated. There used to be so much regular games on this site now almost everything is involving Incest even if it's not incest but the illusion of it, a new word I learned on this site loli oh God this is even worse I've noticed quit a few Devs are doing this too giving you the illusion of it by creating damn models that look like their 12yrs and passing them off as being 18yrs you've got to be kidding me if I was forced into a choice between homosexuality and pedophilia I'd rather pick homosexuality that is by far the worse of the worse and Devs that are willing to give their dignity and pride for $$$ and support that type of content this is just too fuqn much. I know I went of topic a bit but this is gut wrenching Dev promised no incest then changed it way at the end. I've been playing this since episode 1 was first released on f95 when they first moved in.
Easy fix, play something else. :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It does seem to me that Mom knows that Haley and Klaus had a sexual relationship,
Sexual relationship? relationship implies consent between two or more partners. Was she not taken advantage of and exploited? I find it hard to believe that a 15 year old girl would engage in a sexual relationship with a man nearing 50 years of age who also happens to be her teacher.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Easy fix, play something else. :)
I always appreciate reading your replies it helps me learn what's going on in a game same as Robs replies but seriously that's what you have to say that was just bland completely. If you've played this title as long as I have I'm sure you was well aware Dev did say the game will not have incest so how is this Story Canon it is not. The direction of the game was changed mid production and I believe it had a lot to do with the time no episodes we're being released that's when the direction of this game changed perhaps Dev began to loss supporters and chose to spice it up so in fact this is not the true story.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
If you've played this title as long as I have I'm sure you was well aware Dev did say the game will not have incest so how is this Story Canon it is not. The direction of the game was changed mid production and I believe it had a lot to do with the time no episodes we're being released that's when the direction of this game changed perhaps Dev began to loss supporters and chose to spice it up so in fact this is not the true story.
What the hell are you on about? This has been an incest focused game since day one.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I always appreciate reading your replies it helps me learn what's going on in a game same as Robs replies but seriously that's what you have to say that was just bland completely. If you've played this title as long as I have I'm sure you was well aware Dev did say the game will not have incest so how is this Story Canon it is not. The direction of the game was changed mid production and I believe it had a lot to do with the time no episodes we're being released that's when the direction of this game changed perhaps Dev began to loss supporters and chose to spice it up so in fact this is not the true story.
Really? The tags say incest, the game is called Haley's Story; what is it about those two items makes you think that she wouldn't be getting it on with her brother?

The direction of the game didn't change to add incest, it was teased from the get go. It was a slow burn that took almost a year to pay out and the wait was well worth it.
1574457600721.png

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you want that mod, I fear you will need to write it yourself. Good luck with that.

I don't know where you got that the developer ever promised no incest. I think you will have a lot of trouble finding that reference, because it doesn't exist. I would remember, because I have read every single post on this thread, and, since I was one who was looking forward to the incest, I would have been put off by a claim that it wouldn't exist.

When the game first came out, and for a long time after, there was no incest tag. Why not? Because the developer was adhering to F95 guidelines for tags. The incest tag wasn't applied until the actual incest occurred. I believe it's a shortcoming with the F95 rules. You could have been spared your disappointment if there was a section for future tags.

I actually feel for you. I would feel the same if I had played a game for a significant amount of time and the developer threw in forced NTR or homosexuality unexpectedly. However, I always find it amusing when some player deliberately avoids any positive contact with some NPC who is obviously the main focus of a game, and then complains about not being able to avoid her. The title of this game should have been a clue.

Don't look for this game to change its main focus ever. I fear your only recourse is to abandon it and move on to another game. I suggest looking for one that doesn't feature family members... or at least has the option to make them landladies and old friends who just happen to be living with you since you were born.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes