Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Houston we have a problem. I think a file is missing. I find anywhere the file signaled in the traceback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Shame on me! I do not begin by the beginning before posting.

I download the game a second time, extract and overwrite my precedent installation.

Work perfectly!

Probably an extraction problem. I'm going to hide in a cave right now. I feel so stupid,.

Sorry for the false alarm...

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks them fucking in their parents house is asking to be caught and outed.

And I'm kinda ehhh on the mother definitely knowing the teacher situation... Like did she find out past tense or did she know the whole time?

Reactions: Almighty
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys I noticed a bug while I downloaded game today and begun from 0. Once I reached the first scene with animation which is Sandra BJ I get a notification that "sandrablow1 animated" was not found. How do I fix this?

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Anybody hade issues with the saves from 0.65 in the 0.7?? Becouse none of them works for me. I would gladly accept this fact IF at the download page were a warning that this may occur.
Hi Rudrig,
I experienced the same situation, however I started playing from a scene that I saved long before the end of V0.65 in version V0.70
This save begins with Adriana giving a BJ:
The path of this saved MC goes on a work trip with Adriana and the route of Sandra avoided.
In my opinion, Sandra was a forced relationship from the beginning and took content from the game.
If you decide to play with this save, attached, the script Ep14.rpy where I enabled the name changed from that point.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
They really want to drag this whole thing out with Klaus, don't they? Not sure why the MC is bothering with the daughter and that name reveal wtf, I wish we could just go back to the first sex scene of Haley and the MC and everything after that point are erased it was pretty much the perfect game up until that reveal. So next update looks like the two Haleys will meet but for me, this drama needs to find an ending and quickly the MC needs to go straight to the source and confront Klaus but I'd imagine that will be yet another update away.
Or 3 Remember, how slow the progression is going... 1. Story opening 2. story lead up 3. story mid point and all this to arrive back home and not even meet this daughter of the offender... I suspect this may be the next 5 updates at least judging by how the past few updates have gone...

The one good thing is this now IS Haleys story, NOT Sandras, shes nice and all but forced relationships never end well.

Reactions: Mormont

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Uhh... because they want to have sex and that's where they are? Just a guess.

Actually, they almost got caught the first time. But their father was too dense to figure it out, after he found Haley's panties on the floor.
Maybe he know more than he give the impression of. Who knows. With the last update, somethings he just didn't want to talk about -)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone have a save where we have to make the choice to break up with the gf or not?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
A few days ago I posted a legitimate post that was deleted, I was never given a reason. It started a slew of comments to which I responded and to be honest in some of those responses I just messing with people. The reason I keep coming back here is I really do want to like this game again. It feels like it is starting to wind up. It's just a shame this is the way it seems to be ending. Really, the step daughter is named Haley. Klaus married a woman just because her daughter was named Haley? No resemblance whatsoever, maybe it will turn out he is still in love with Haley #1 (okay, just breathe.) Does the story play better if you play the harem route? I liked Haley as this sweet girl, not someone who would try to corrupt Sandra (please don't start with Haley corrupted MC.) The resolution of the Klaus situation was originally planned for 4 or 5 updates, we have gone through three. One or two to go. I just want this situation resolved but does that mean that the end is near without getting back to the story that was so good. Has there been any discussion on Discord about an approaching end? I know that's all a bit rambling, but I am really trying not to cause a storm of controversy so I am trying not to say too much.

Just for informational purposes, wasn't Viitgames bringing in over $2700/month at one point? I'm not implying that the money does or does not say anything about the quality of the story, that discussion already got out of hand (we even had graphs.) I'm just curious.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just for informational purposes, wasn't Viitgames bringing in over $2700/month at one point? I'm not implying that the money does or does not say anything about the quality of the story, that discussion already got out of hand (we even had graphs.) I'm just curious.
According to graphtreon, no. The chart show he is never been as high before as he is now.

How much money a creator pull isn't necessary a good measurement in the quality of the game. If it had, then DarkCookies Summertime Saga had to be something "out of this world extraordinaire", which it isn't (as example).

Putting characters in a game, or in whatever fandom of choosing on a pedestal because ... reasons.. And then later have that illusion shatter because of progression in story and plot, is never a good thing. Expect the unexpected and curveball's that might blindside you.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
According to graphtreon, no. The chart show he is never been as high before as he is now.

How much money a creator pull isn't necessary a good measurement in the quality of the game. If it had, then DarkCookies Summertime Saga had to be something "out of this world extraordinaire", which it isn't (as example).

Putting characters in a game, or in whatever fandom of choosing on a pedestal because ... reasons.. And then later have that illusion shatter because of progression in story and plot, is never a good thing. Expect the unexpected and curveball's that might blindside you.
Thank you for the info. It's not just the curve ball, it is also about the delivery of said curve ball as well as the curve ball making it by the catcher allowing runners to advance. But I am trying to be good so I leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I really enjoyed this update. Personally I think the Dev picked a pretty good spot to stop. The scene with Haley meeting Haley is going to be interesting, hopefully we will get that right at the beginning of the next update. Definitely looking forward to it.

Reactions: ImperialD

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The upper lip looks like an open wound or something. The scenes with close ups of her face were disgusting due to it.
In general the face looks very dead and inexpressive like its been shot with too much botox.

haley.png sds.png

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes