Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Loled Hard.

Maybe the " ' " Is a grammar mistake and its "haleys story" both haleys.

Also replayed it withought having a relationship with sandra and fucked her squash Friend.

She was calling me "jake" while fucking her...

I mean wtf.

Harem ending best ending. Imagine a gangbang. Haley1 calling you daddy. Haley2 calling you also daddy. Sandra calling you muffin. And the other Chick calling you jake...

What a mess
Her calling MC Jake is intentional though, part of her fantasy, maybe someone she likes if I recall right :p

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
How do i get to without Sandra part? I've few old saves and i tried but can't get to that part please tell me where can i Break up with her, i want to play both sides

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How do i get to without Sandra part? I've few old saves and i tried but can't get to that part please tell me where can i Break up with her, i want to play both sides
Would suggest you use the walkthrough :p

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Anybody hade issues with the saves from 0.65 in the 0.7?? Becouse none of them works for me. I would gladly accept this fact IF at the download page were a warning that this may occur.
Mine didn't work either, but I had a save toward the end of 0.6 that loaded fine, so I just used that and quick skipped through 0.65 to the 0.7 update.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Haven't played in a while. So it's either Sandra+Haley, or Haley only? ( or you could screw up if you mess with side girls)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
So, I've been playing through, and in the walkthrough under Episode 9 is where MC will eventually break up with Sandra if you choose the option "This is too much."

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Nighttime lighting is seriously not Viitgames's strongpoint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every game I've seen that tries that kind of thing ends up looking like shit. Why do that anyway, am I supposed to believe that they do not have a patio light or back porch light or something? Not even a portable camping lamp? :rolleyes:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
So, I've been playing through, and in the walkthrough under Episode 9 is where MC will eventually break up with Sandra if you choose the option "This is too much."
Episode 8, when talking about Sandra's promotion and the lack of time they could spent together, don't chose "Absolutely", but the other (same result, automatically reject sandra sexe scene from the next episode)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs Haley is the best but her sex scenes leaves much to be desired. Other character sex scenes way better. I still don't get why they still want to fuck at their parents house I think its stupid and poor writing. So yeah I can see them getting caught soon.

Reactions: Valeck and Ragnar

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I had to go to the August saves because neither October nor September ones would work. Apparently something must have changed and that turned out to be an extended scene with Diane.

Last month I commented that it felt weird that Diane would breeze in, ask for Haley and then be gone again. Without changing anything in my playthrough this scene was extended to bashing her gym colleague and the decision to remain fuck buddies or become just friends. In order to keep the cheating on Sandra to a minimum I ended the romping part of that relationship.

Since I am with Sandra it seems I missed a sex scene with Haley that has been discussed here. No knocking up here. But at least I got to see a minimum of affection between Sandra and the MC; they really aren't that lovey-dovey it seems. May have something to do with Sandra's, or rather her mom's problem. Still I can see Haley trying to corrupt her, even though I'd like to see a little bit more one on one scenes.

Most of the update was surprisingly lighthearted and funny; I laughed out loud a few times when the parents got caught. Of course the name of Mr. Klaus's stepdaughter is a bit creepy.

Final minor point: Two pieces of meat for five people, seriously?

Edit for a final, final point: Ptolemy's games seem to have the same problem as Lexi regarding the lag before sex animations.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes