jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, edited an older save to be on Sandra's path. Haley gonna get her as their beard, guarantee it. Sandra is fine with sleeping with Haley and Haley grabbed her boob and she didn't mind that either. Seems like Haleys strategy is 2 parts. 1: Get Sandra to be ok with being "with" Haley. Sleeping with her and MC, boob grabbing etc. and 2: Get Sandra to be ok with how close MC/Haley are.

Reactions: Walter Victor

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well, looks like the talk with the stepdaughter will happen next episode. The creepy thing is, her name is Haley. Thats one of the reasons the professor got with her mom. Now, thats next level creep. I don't think Haley will take that well at all. Also, Haley said "I can feel it" after MC came inside of her....I bet she wants to get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So if I were a betting boy:

Sandra:
There will be a threesome eventually with Sandra and Haley. Now as to what happens with Diane in that route, who the hell know.

Without Sandra:
I'm personally betting on a threeway with Lisa. She has offered in the past that if you and Sandra ever broke up to call her, and we know she has no problems being with girls.... There will definitely also be some content with Diane in this route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sandra:
There will be a threesome eventually with Sandra and Haley.
That was my read on it too.

I would have been happy with a Sandra only route but after this update I do quite like the idea of Sandra and Haley.

Sandra is still my number 1 so if we ever do have to pick it will be her but the 2 girls did look so adorable together.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
So there is another Haley?
I wonder what will happen to her?
For some reason, I thought the father and Haley have some secret, may be some thing with sexual?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here's a compressed version for PC. The original v0.70 file was 2.6GB, compressed version is 780MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used.

Haley's Story - (780MB)

Download: - - - -

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Here's a compressed version for PC. The original v0.70 file was 2.6GB, compressed version is 780MB. Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used. Haley's Story - (780MB) Download: - - - -
Was waiting for this..... Thank you so much!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Since personally on a physical level I'm attracted to Diane the most, her body is just to die for, sexy as hell and I'd love it if there's a real path with her, her becoming an actual LI, I wonder what the best approach to achieving that would be - staying as fuck buddies, or just becoming friends. The reason why I'm wondering is because clearly as fuck buddies they can have sex when they need it, and when they just need a friend, they'll be that. So what benefit is there is to become friends and dropping the fucking part? :p

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Umm.. is it just me or anyone else? I finished playing the update within 10 minutes only? No extended content & only 1 scene with Haley.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Umm.. is it just me or anyone else? I finished playing the update within 10 minutes only? No extended content & only 1 scene with Haley.
Two paths like the change-log in OP says, one with Sandra and one without Sandra, so the content in this update is split between those two paths.

Reactions: Ghostdanser
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes