InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017

Nov 20 at 1:21pm
Haley's story 0.70

Hi

It's finished. We managed to deal with the animation issues. Hopefully it was worth it.
The story in this one is split into 2 completely different branches. One without Sandra and one with. So, if you're wondering where that, or the other scene is, It's on the other branch.
Links:
PC:
MAC:

Android will be released a little later.
This is the first major branch in the game so far. There will be more in the future.
Also, we're trying to make a walkthrough. We think that will be ready next week.
That's it. Hope you enjoy it.

Viit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hi

It's finished. We managed to deal with the animation issues. Hopefully it was worth it.
The story in this one is split into 2 completely different branches. One without Sandra and one with. So, if you're wondering where that, or the other scene is, It's on the other branch.
- Again this reaches me (a patron) through this forum first before I see it in Patreon. :ROFLMAO:
- There's a way to see what other scenes are there without the gallery mod?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Nov 20 at 1:21pm
Haley's story 0.70

Hi

Links:
PC:
MAC:

Android will be released a little later.
This is the first major branch in the game so far. There will be more in the future.
Also, we're trying to make a walkthrough. We think that will be ready next week.
That's it. Hope you enjoy it.

Viit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time to test play the route with Sarah since my original play through doesn't include her.

• Angry
Reactions: BaasB

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, looks like the talk with the stepdaughter will happen next episode. The creepy thing is, her name is Haley. Thats one of the reasons the professor got with her mom. Now, thats next level creep. I don't think Haley will take that well at all. Also, Haley said "I can feel it" after MC came inside of her....I bet she wants to get pregnant.

MrGeneral97

Sep 17, 2019
Well, looks like the talk with the stepdaughter will happen next episode. The creepy thing is, her name is Haley. Thats one of the reasons the professor got with her mom. Now, thats next level creep. I don't think Haley will take that well at all. Also, Haley said "I can feel it" after MC came inside of her....I bet she wants to get pregnant.
that is exactly what I was thinking, with the situation with the other Haley being real weird, and I was thinking that since she pulled the MC closer as he finished and held him there for a few minutes that she was referring to his semen inside her that she was feeling.

nighthawkjp

Sep 30, 2017
is there a console variable i can change to get the different paths? i got the path where sandra comes along with you to your parents.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
is there a console variable i can change to get the different paths? i got the path where sandra comes along with you to your parents.
At a glance, you could give sandracontinue2=False a shot, having not tried it myself though, I can't promise it won't screw something else up.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes