LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Sighs Haley is the best but her sex scenes leaves much to be desired. Other character sex scenes way better. I still don't get why they still want to fuck at their parents house I think its stupid and poor writing. So yeah I can see them getting caught soon.
Can't rush it because even if the story does not say it in the back of their heads they know it's "wrong" but even more they are siblings a lot could go wrong if it ends up bad, like a breakup with a girlfriend bad, but also remember this is also your SISTER so she will ALWAYS be in your life, so they have fun but that keeps Haley a little at bay at least that's the vibe i get when she tries to stay at bay or being nice and cool with Sandra in hopes he finds love but she is also conflicted because she is in love with him. Don't know maybe i'm reading to much in to the story lol.

Ever experienced the thrill and rush of doing something at home forbidden by your parents more so SEX? Are you a guy? remember he is not thinking with the right HEAD!! :p ;)

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
It doesn't have to be pure haley what i want is one where it's just you and haley at your parents house the second time.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
y have fun but that keeps Haley a little at bay at least that's the vibe i get when she tries to stay at bay or being nice and cool with Sandra in hopes he finds love but she is also conflicted because she is in love with him. Don't know maybe i'm reading to
Oh I would agree but remember she freaked the hell out when her mom called on the phone before you was probably going to fuck her the first time. Yet can do it with you with the woman who scared you right beside you.

Reactions: Valeck and Ragnar

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Sighs Haley is the best but her sex scenes leaves much to be desired. Other character sex scenes way better. I still don't get why they still want to fuck at their parents house I think its stupid and poor writing. So yeah I can see them getting caught soon.
They probably will get caught, and I'm almost willing to bet money that we're going to end up finding out that mommy and daddy are actually brother and sister, too. XD

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
It doesn't have to be pure haley what i want is one where it's just you and haley at your parents house the second time.
Save is just a bit before the new scene with Haley.

Reactions: Repuci

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, the "I can feel it" is more creepy than the stepdaughter name thing.
Having sex in their parent's house, in an otherwise serious take on the incest theme, is very stupid too.

Reactions: Repuci

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
Anybody hade issues with the saves from 0.65 in the 0.7?? Becouse none of them works for me. I would gladly accept this fact IF at the download page were a warning that this may occur.
I experienced the same, all mine are from 0.65, for some reason I was able to load from the autosaves though... Try that.

Reactions: Wirtlon

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I've updated my text cleanup mod for v0.70.
  • All extra singlequotes have been removed.
  • The dialog box has been adjusted so that the speaker's name is outside the box, and the dialog itself has been moved up and slightly resized (shrunk).
  • De-capitalized all familial references (uncle, niece, sister, brother, etc).
  • No dialog has been changed, and I've not done any typo-fixing or bugfixing - any issues are issues from the base game.
** update - scripts updated with some quotations added back in for clarity.

Last edited:
Reactions: cgleco and Repuci

magus448

May 22, 2018
So I had to go to the August saves because neither October nor September ones would work. Apparently something must have changed and that turned out to be an extended scene with Diane.

Last month I commented that it felt weird that Diane would breeze in, ask for Haley and then be gone again. Without changing anything in my playthrough this scene was extended to bashing her gym colleague and the decision to remain fuck buddies or become just friends. In order to keep the cheating on Sandra to a minimum I ended the romping part of that relationship.
It seems the bug I ran into may have happened to you as well. Your supposed to get that extended scene with Diane only if you chose to become fuck buddies and had sex with her when she came over to check on the MC for Haley on their day off after drinking. Just before the Victor dinner scene the flag for having sex with Diane is set to true.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Uhh... because they want to have sex and that's where they are? Just a guess.

Actually, they almost got caught the first time. But their father was too dense to figure it out, after he found Haley's panties on the floor.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
wow.. amazing update! I'm totally in love with Haley's plan! I'd do the same thing if i was her! And Sandra is so cute <3

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Uhh... because they want to have sex and that's where they are? Just a guess.

Actually, they almost got caught the first time. But their father was too dense to figure it out, after he found Haley's panties on the floor.
That's literally another reason not to do it at your parents home. Since the brother always seem calm and collected.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
That's literally another reason not to do it at your parents home
They do taboo things. Sex in parent's home is just another kink.

But what i don't understand: why mc needs this asian girl? For revenge? He can just meet that teacher. I don't get it.

Reactions: Alfius

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure your neighbor fuck buddy will probably catch you fucking your sister sooner or later.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's literally another reason not to do it at your parents home. Since the brother always seem calm and collected.
Lust trumps 'calm and collected'.

The MC is certainly laconic in most relationships, but when it comes to his attraction to his sister, he definitely has strong emotions, which he had before (barely) kept in check.

I always figured that once the taboo barrier was breached they would start emulating rabbits in heat. Reason gets left in the lust.

Without a doubt, having sex in their parents' home is at least risky. But things are going on between those two that defy rational thought processes. Isn't the whole incest situation a gamble?

I also hardly think it's the first time that two people (who weren't supposed to) had sex in a parent's house. That is a frequent real-life occurrence.

Reactions: mpror
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes