ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sighs Haley is the best but her sex scenes leaves much to be desired. Other character sex scenes way better. I still don't get why they still want to fuck at their parents house I think its stupid and poor writing. So yeah I can see them getting caught soon.
they also have sex at their apartment also ... the before work scene .. so not only at mom and dads ....

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.70.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
I had never before followed the harem path to the point where Sandra went home with them. Thanks for the walkthrough.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Enough missionary style in bed please, put her on all fours she has a nice braid to ride, blowjobs in other places, anal, light bdsm play, and so on, we are here to fap after all.
To be honest I would settle for NO MORE clothed sex and Actual lighting for night scenes rather then a black screen
AND Struth be told Who the FUK would go to bed with a Gorgeous Girl in ANY form of Pjs??? Like Seriously WTF???

Can I get An Amen FFS?

Reactions: Nulldev and Ragnar

Red469

May 18, 2018
they also have sex at their apartment also ... the before work scene .. so not only at mom and dads ....
Ok So Who is any of us to give a fuk WHERE they decide to bang? Having a romp at home I gues would be a nostalgic place to do so... Then again maybe some are too young to accept this? Or maybe it turns some on too much? Either way IT IS their life and Their Choice... soo... Who gives a a b c or an F???

LIVE and let Live is what I say.

Loved it.
Hell ya ME TOO

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I really enjoyed this update. Personally I think the Dev picked a pretty good spot to stop. The scene with Haley meeting Haley is going to be interesting, hopefully we will get that right at the beginning of the next update. Definitely looking forward to it.
Since they are about to go out the door to meet The Second Miss Haley, it seems inevitable that the next episode will start off with that encounter.

What happens in that encounter is liable to be crucial to the rest of the game. I cannot see Haley taking this news well. Does she storm out in anger? Does she refuse to accept the evidence before her? What?

It would seem that this will be one likely place where both current and past choices will come into play. How will the MC handle the meeting? Will the player have a say in that? Have we (through the MC) made the right supportive choices in the past?

All this and more in the next exciting adventure of As Haley's Story Turns! :giggle:

In all seriousness, I am already eagerly awaiting December 20... an early Christmas present. :)

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
Perhaps I need to play a few more times, but I'm hoping there's a route that doesn't lead to pregnancy, as it seems like that's where this is headed. Not disparaging anyone else's kinks, but pregnant women is a definite no for me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Perhaps I need to play a few more times, but I'm hoping there's a route that doesn't lead to pregnancy, as it seems like that's where this is headed. Not disparaging anyone else's kinks, but pregnant women is a definite no for me.
I wonder about that. So far there has been no option in the sex scenes between the MC and Haley; no pulling out has been possible. She may or may not be on birth control. But, who knows what SHE wants to have happen? I certainly wouldn't put it past her to desire a child with the MC.

Reactions: Red469

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I wonder about that. So far there has been no option in the sex scenes between the MC and Haley; no pulling out has been possible. She may or may not be on birth control. But, who knows what SHE wants to have happen? I certainly wouldn't put it past her to desire a child with the MC.
Desire it yes, but is she childish enough to want to get one without at least discussing it with her brother first?

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
as impulsive as Haley is... Ya.
It would be a most interesting turn of events if this does occur TBH
I can see it now. After the Klaus problem has finally been resolved, it is announced that the unwed twin sister is pregnant! Oh my!

Actually, if the MC accepts that situation, it could be handled easily enough. Unwed mothers happen in real life, so why not here?

People might start to suspect though, when the kid starts calling the MC 'daddy'.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The story in this one is split into 2 completely different branches. One without Sandra and one with
glad that mc still had a chance to go with sandra. havent download v0.70 yet, but i hope i can avoid both haleys. this is the 1st time i wish mc can avoid incest lmao

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It should be an option but it's certainly questionable right now. I'm of the opinion people shouldn't see what the don't want to, and I think some devs misunderstand how love or hate this fetish is and assume people are lukewarm on it.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
You know...I wonder if Klaus got Haley pregnant and she had an abortion. Could that be the reason Mom is mad at her?

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes