JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
If you choose the non Sandra path will that mean that Lisa and Alana are now closed too? I mean you get a Alane scene in exchange, but Lisa lives at Sandras place (even so she is no really there).

Was something mentioned for this?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If you choose the non Sandra path will that mean that Lisa and Alana are now closed too? I mean you get a Alane scene in exchange, but Lisa lives at Sandras place (even so she is no really there).

We don't know yet, none of that is in the game as of the most recent update.

Reactions: JayneDoe

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

There is nothing in the game that mentions any of the other girls, since the last release was all about the trip home - with or without Sandra. And the next one might be consumed with the meeting of the Haleys and the aftermath of that collision. We might have to wait awhile to see how (or if) any of those girls fit in anymore.

Reactions: Ozel and JayneDoe

minion866

Aug 30, 2019
One thing ive learned is this guy really gets some sleep haha. Also who the fuck throws out a bed just becuase someone is sick... jesus murphy.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
One thing ive learned is this guy really gets some sleep haha. Also who the fuck throws out a bed just becuase someone is sick... jesus murphy.
Well, when your girlfriend is a massive germophobe and thinks that everyone is a potential carrier of the plague... XD

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
I've played it through after the break up with Sandra in the coffee shop. To the second trip home. He keeps on wanting to confront the old teacher that his sister had the affair with years earlier and meets his stepdaughter. Keeps feeling weird at that point. also he keeps asking his sister over and over about it. I know that it's just a game with so far a pretty good story writing that keeps you reading but if I get to the end and he hasn't got over himself, but he has confronted his sister's old teacher and her about that affair and she hasn't left him and told him never to speak to her like Sandra did. I'll be really surprised.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I've played it through after the break up with Sandra in the coffee shop. To the second trip home. He keeps on wanting to confront the old teacher that his sister had the affair with years earlier and meets his stepdaughter. Keeps feeling weird at that point. also he keeps asking his sister over and over about it. I know that it's just a game with so far a pretty good story writing that keeps you reading but if I get to the end and he hasn't got over himself, but he has confronted his sister's old teacher and her about that affair and she hasn't left him and told him never to speak to her like Sandra did. I'll be really surprised.
I highly doubt it'll end with Haley telling MC she won't speak to him again. That would be really stupid for the dev to do considering we've literally had no choice at all as the player as to whether the MC pursues this old teacher.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I highly doubt it'll end with Haley telling MC she won't speak to him again. That would be really stupid for the dev to do considering we've literally had no choice at all as the player as to whether the MC pursues this old teacher.
It's totally being set up as a "bad end."

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There will be multiple endings, one of them will probably be a bad ending but the canon ending will be a good one.

Ending the game with a bad ending, and that being the only ending, is a terrible idea.

Potential endings as far as I can tell so far

- MC + Haley, the canon ending.
- MC + Sandra, a good but non-canon ending.
- MC + Haley + Sandra (if Haley managed to get Sandra on board)
- MC alone, bad end

That doesn't consider Lisa, Diane etc. I think they could be in Sandra's role if MC isn't with her.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
There will be multiple endings, one of them will probably be a bad ending but the canon ending will be a good one.
i do not really feel that there is going to be a bad ending, could be wrong but considering we are forced into a lot of stuff that would lead to a "bad ending" i doubt any of it will pan out into something major. and the one time you could get something really bad to happen the other character puts a hard no in your way.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I don't see the benefit of forcing the players onto this path and then punishing them for pursuing it. What would the dev gain by doing that aside from a bunch of pissed off people? I could be wrong, but from what I've been gathering from this thread, a lot of people really aren't liking this fixation on this old teacher, anyway.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
i do not really feel that there is going to be a bad ending, could be wrong but considering we are forced into a lot of stuff that would lead to a "bad ending" i doubt any of it will pan out into something major. and the one time you could get something really bad to happen the other character puts a hard no in your way.
It's fine if you don't want to read spoilers but this points in a certain direction. It's also been discussed in this thread without being tagged so if you've been around here a while it shouldn't be a spoiler.

Apologies for double-posting, but this is quite spoilery so I think it's worth separating.

I just went and dug through Discord for a while. (I am too old for that platform.) Ptolemy did in fact confirm two things that we've been debating here. They're really spoilery, so if you don't want to know, don't look.

Regarding Haley points: they do in fact matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ozel
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes