Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
You made a mistake somewhere. You could have broken it of with Sandra a while ago already.

Looks like your cold is not cold enough ;)

You should not have given her some hope about the future, when you told her, we can make this long distance relationship work. There are a couple of other places where you can also put her down, but I think that is the main one.
That one and the scene where she's packing her bags to leave, tell her "this is too much."

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That one and the scene where she's packing her bags to leave, tell her "this is too much."
Just to be sure...I loved Sandra, but I loved Hayley more. I hade to replay a part of the game, and I tried to put her down gently. So I was not an asshole to her, but if I remember that dialogue (Not sure if the long distance will work), gave me the way out.

She was savage in the breakup though....my heart still hurts.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just to be sure...I loved Sandra, but I loved Hayley more. I hade to replay a part of the game, and I tried to put her down gently. So I was not an asshole to her, but if I remember that dialogue (Not sure if the long distance will work), gave me the way out.

She was savage in the breakup though....my heart still hurts.
Both dialogue choices will get Sandra to break up with MC no matter what, even if all the way you've gotten every single point possible with her, those two choices cause Sandra to break up with MC. All I was saying is that there is more than one chance to get her to break it off, not that you were wrong. :D

I like Sandra, but I also want to see what the game is like without her, so I have saves for the different paths, and will add more if it branches off even more. :LOL:

EDIT: I got her to break it off with "This is too much" at the bag scene, and I didn't see any savage breakup scene. Sandra and MC meet at the coffee shop, decide to break up, and Sandra asks the MC not to call her anymore, which I'm sure was fine with him since he never calls her anyway, she always calls him. *shrug*

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
EDIT: I got her to break it off with "This is too much" at the bag scene, and I didn't see any savage breakup scene. Sandra and MC meet at the coffee shop, decide to break up, and Sandra asks the MC not to call her anymore, which I'm sure was fine with him since he never calls her anyway, she always calls him. *shrug*
lol

I think our definition of savage might be different.
For me still liking Sandra...She was savage. Especially if you take her normal calm and shy demeanor into account.

"Don't ever call me again!" was kinda harsh. Like a line from The Godfather. You could feel the intensity there.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
lol

For me still liking Sandra...She was savage. Especially if you take her normal calm and shy demeanor into account.

"Don't ever call me again!" was kinda harsh. Like a line from The Godfather. You could feel the intensity there.
Lucky for us, we don't have to choose, because Haley is going to get us that three way. Just gotta make sure Sandra doesn't get too nauseous with Haley touching her. :whistle::LOL:

Reactions: Alfius

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
lol

As in: "MC, you're nothing to me now. You're not a lover, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the squash courts, I don't want you near my apartment. When you see Lisa, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

Do you think she'll send him out fishing with Victor?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
As in: "MC, you're nothing to me now. You're not a lover, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the squash courts, I don't want you near my apartment. When you see Lisa, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

Do you think she'll send him out fishing with Victor?
LMFAO....Spot on! That was soo good.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Starting to get a touch hum drum now that the two main charaters are together. Bring back Lisa and Denis somehow. She was getting very likeable, even sweet in my opinion

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The grafic is nice and the chars looks good to, but like the dev say Haily petted like a princes or more like a total bitch. I must say I have no siblings and when I play this game its like an hate and love pleasure feeling, in my position I have or would have Haily say such ugly things or was no with her in a rental together and say fuck off live alone and dont fuck with me. But maybe as an other that have a brother or a sister is this not tolerable behave from Haily a normal act.
But I´m really so close in this game to slap her in the face or the ass all the time when she makes me down.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I don't really understand the hate Haley gets for her banter and teasing with the MC. I read a conversation somewhere on this forum where people were talking about enjoying banter between MC and a love interest character, can't remember for which game, and was looking for other similar suggestions, and someone suggested this game, and the person complained saying they'd played this before hated Haley.

She's just teasing. She doesn't hate MC, she loves him. She never actually gets him in any real trouble with her teasing and banter. I don't get it, it's just her being silly. Know that she's not being serious, brush it off, and enjoy the story. I don't understand taking what Haley says personally. :FacePalm:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't really understand the hate Haley gets for her banter and teasing with the MC. I read a conversation somewhere on this forum where people were talking about enjoying banter between MC and a love interest character, can't remember for which game, and was looking for other similar suggestions, and someone suggested this game, and the person complained saying they'd played this before hated Haley.

She's just teasing. She doesn't hate MC, she loves him. She never actually gets him in any real trouble with her teasing and banter. I don't get it, it's just her being silly. Know that she's not being serious, brush it off, and enjoy the story. I don't understand taking what Haley says personally. :FacePalm:
Wait a minute people hate playful banter ?
That shit is my jam. Gonna get my toast full of it, so much so that you'll question if there's even toast there.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Wait a minute people hate playful banter ?
That shit is my jam. Gonna get my toast full of it, so much so that you'll question if there's even toast there.
Perhaps I misunderstood the engrish, but it seemed the post above mine there didn't like Haley because she's a pain in the ass and wants to slap her. :LOL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Perhaps I misunderstood the engrish, but it seemed the post above mine there didn't like Haley because she's a pain in the ass and wants to slap her. :LOL:
Yeah...i didn't read that until now.
I have no idea what to make of it either. It kinda reads like they think the MC's too passive to call Haley out, but it also seems like they don't get the dynamic.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't really understand the hate Haley gets for her banter and teasing with the MC.
I'd go farther; anyone who doesn't love that banter should sprint away from this game and never look back. It's quite honestly my favorite part of the narrative. They're so realistic as siblings...and especially as twins...and one of the story's greatest strengths was making this clear from scene one.

In the earlier days, before things turned sexual, there were more than a few people who observed that Haley and the MC talked to each other exactly like they and their closest siblings did.

To me it's the strongest aspect of the writing, and even if nothing else ends well it will still be praiseworthy.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018

I think that it is largely because a lot of the players that really liked Haley's character left the game when the developers decided to put into the story that she was raped as a minor. As a result the players who did not like Haley in the first place became a higher percentage of the remaining players.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Poll data for "a lot," please.

List of players who "left the game," please. Needless to say, "leaving" requires no longer posting in the game's thread.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Poll data for "a lot," please.
Go back and read the comments after the August update, they are overwhelmingly negative. Someone earlier mentioned relatively drama free WVM. It's what, less than 4 months old and already earning more than twice as much as HS.

• Haha
Reactions: preglovr12

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've read the comments, as a scan of the posts during that period might suggest, and nothing's "overwhelmingly" anything. I'm still waiting for data-based support for "a lot" and "left the game." For one thing, if someone's sitll posting in this thread they haven't "left the game." But you've no doubt solid numbers to back your assertion, so go ahead.

DMD and Milfy City have received far more vituperative invective that Haley's Story ever has or ever will, and they're also both grossly outperforming this project in terms of earnings. So your point is?

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes