jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Did they fuck with saves again? Maybe I'm completely wrong but I should have gotten that part I'm pretty sure.
All my saves worked, but then again I did redo all my routes after .75 as they were very unorganized. Did you stay fuckbuddies with her?

Reactions: ImperialD
Dec 2, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sandra's long work hours were already something of an issue between her and MC?

By accepting a promotion that would leave her entirely away for the week (and probably not a few weekends), after already experiencing these issues, she really has no cause to expect it to go over well.

Reactions: ImperialD

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
All my saves worked, but then again I did redo all my routes after .75 as they were very unorganized. Did you stay fuckbuddies with her?
Scene(s) popped up in the Sandra path I made recently so it's saves. Any chance you know the correct renpy flag offhand?

Reactions: vmaks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sandra's long work hours were already something of an issue between her and MC?

By accepting a promotion that would leave her entirely away for the week (and probably not a few weekends), after already experiencing these issues, she really has no cause to expect it to go over well.
exactally why i broke it off with Sandra .. i think Lisa and Haley are the stories best babes . jmo .....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Scene(s) popped up in the Sandra path I made recently so it's saves. Any chance you know the correct renpy flag offhand?
Looking at saveeditonline it seems to be dianefuckbuddy and dianefriends. the first set to 1 ( true) and the 2nd set to 0 (false) on my diane save.

Reactions: preglovr12

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Currently playing the game and I really wish Lisa had a bigger role, she is way better than Sandra (bland) and Haley (getting annoying) imho.
She was by far the biggest reason that I went with Sandra route, hopefully she will be back soon, because right now I see little benefit on going with it

This update made me depressed in not giving Sandra the cold shoulder, I don't dislike her but the relationship with her cockblocks you the whole time, I really don't care about her enough for this, if it was because of Haley, them it would be fine

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Did they fuck with saves again? Maybe I'm completely wrong but I should have gotten that part I'm pretty sure.
She's not supportive on the Sandra + Haley route. If you are she tells you not to be an asshole.
If you have broken it off however Haley does almost a 180 on all of your exploits but is envious of Dianne's figure to say the least.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I stopped playing this crap since I was forced into a incestuous relationship with my twin sister each update I hit the forum in Hope's something has changed to the game were I came avoid Haley completely from what I've gathered theres no damn reason to get with Haley for starters she's my sister why can't I help her without having to screw her and now it seems alot of people are complaining about Haley's personality and starting to dislike her all I can say about that is :ROFLMAO: what you get. Also this game went from a great story which could be realistic to a fap nation fantasy, I mean come the fuck on a 3 way relationship with my sister and my girlfriend what in the bloody fuck is this in what reality would this be possible someone whos actually thinking rationally please tell how would this be possible. I'm dating a girl suddenly I get horny for my sister which I've never felt any type of attraction towards my 20 something years of living something I thought was disgusting and make me think I must be mentally I'll, I then find a way to make my girlfriend ok or accept my feelings towards my sister and also want us to be together you have gots to be fucking kidding me no seriously. I just pray Dev can find reasoning and fixes this bs so she can be avoided with the completion of the game or something.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
i'm not to far in and I'm just wondering,,is Haley ever not being a bitch??so far she is a shitty person,like non stop..theres a difference between the occasional jab and literally being an asshole in every interaction..bout ready to let Dirty Mike and the boys have their way with her in the back of a red Prius..

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Haley's Story [v0.80] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 2.94GB

Download Win (604MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
First, please forgive my poor English, cause I am an Asian.

Your response is so exact, that I couldn't help applauding. "Wife material perfect girl" is the most exact expression. But I think you are too meaning to others.
Sandra had done something inappropriate, I mean forcing change into Haley's bed when he is sick. I don't diss her overbearing, just mean her action is not enough respectful to Haley.
A perfect person doesn't mean every aspect of her is greatest, just like you couldn't let Sandra comparing treasure to Buffet. A perfect person doesn't mean he never does something inappropriate, everyone can do something wrong. A perfect person just means he has some great advantage that is just my care and has no significant disadvantage that is just not my care.
About sex thing, about bj for just meeting one or two weeks, I just tell a story. Have you played a PS Game "The Witcher"? The character "Geralt of Rivia", in our place, is called a walking dick by netizens because he makes love with every female protagonist. Some people said, "Geralt isn't a bad guy, and the bad guy is you! You made every choice! If you didn't do that, the thing will not happen."
The Same is true here. You make Sandra do that, the bad guy is the player! You can let them not happen.

About long distance relationship. In my place, some family commutes between two cities long time, or be on business frequently. They are just fighting for family. It is not a fault.
If Mc really love/like Sandra, he should struggle for solving the problem. For example, try to change a job in the city Sandra works in. If he can't solve the problem, the fault is from Mc, isn't from Sandra! Love is mutual, you can't expect Sandra dedicate for love alone. You have said, Sandra is his GF, not his mother. Even I suspect America's parents can do that for their children.

I said Sandra is perfect, not just because she is gentle, caring, and because of her striving for work and lover. Maybe the culture is different, I just say my viewpoint.
Don't mention the motive, the result matters! Some girl (now is woman) I acquaintanced, are from single parent family. They are very honey. I think it is a great character. People just love tenderly them, and don't take it for granted.
About OCD and mysophobia, I think it is a negligible thing because I think most people will accept it by getting along with her long, and can't fell uncomfortable.

When you are old enough, you will realize that you hardly meet a so good girl. You must learn to accept her some small flaw, that you can get together.

If the story isn't an incest story, it must be a very great book that can be published publicly. Good job, I love it!
Your reply was Perfect it has nothing to do with the culture more to do with this community here, majority on here are so infatuated with incest that there blinded by everything else they have tunnel vision once they hear incest I completely agree with your viewpoint on this and don't let no one try to sway your opinion on how you feel.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Sony12345

Oct 5, 2018
I stopped playing this crap since I was forced into a incestuous relationship with my twin sister each update I hit the forum in Hope's something has changed to the game were I came avoid Haley completely from what I've gathered theres no damn reason to get with Haley for starters she's my sister why can't I help her without having to screw her and now it seems alot of people are complaining about Haley's personality and starting to dislike her all I can say about that is :ROFLMAO: what you get. Also this game went from a great story which could be realistic to a fap nation fantasy, I mean come the fuck on a 3 way relationship with my sister and my girlfriend what in the bloody fuck is this in what reality would this be possible someone whos actually thinking rationally please tell how would this be possible. I'm dating a girl suddenly I get horny for my sister which I've never felt any type of attraction towards my 20 something years of living something I thought was disgusting and make me think I must be mentally I'll, I then find a way to make my girlfriend ok or accept my feelings towards my sister and also want us to be together you have gots to be fucking kidding me no seriously. I just pray Dev can find reasoning and fixes this bs so she can be avoided with the completion of the game or something.
Well this game has "incest" tag and games's name is "Haley's Story" what do you expect?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
(Haley's Story) with a protagonist man and no Haley, this is crazy,everyone is playing the game for the beautiful Haley and want to see her having sex with many men and not just with her brother. (sorry my english)
not sure its a game when all your doing is reading

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
I'm starting to realise,this MC is gonna be a cuck..he lets people shit all over him and does nothing about it,,does everything Haley wants and now hes giving her money for a dress...change the name to Haleys Lil Bitch...

ooh,,lets not forget how he let some dude with his dick out(didnt need to see that) tell him he had to be massaged by a dude..

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes