Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Because the MC is supposedly his own character and not just a stand in for the player, he is way too hot headed and a dumbass to not be going to jail, end of story. If we as players have some kind of control over the situation, then the MC would be acting out of character if he doesn't do something rash and stupid.
Please forgive the egregious tardiness of this response. I've been busy with holidays, a brief illness, and actually playing games.

Nevertheless, I seem to see the MC in a different light. Most descriptions of the MC that I have seen are that he is laconic, perhaps even phlegmatic. Please point out the instances where the MC has acted in a rash and hot-headed fashion.

As for being stupid, that's a tad harsh. He might be slow on the uptake, but especially in how he has handled Haley's issues lately, he seems to be doing so with wisdom. He is at least getting positive results.

I welcome anyone else who might join into this discussion. Who knows - I might be persuaded that I'm wrong! [Heh]

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I believe that a discussion between Haley and Haley II is inevitable and essential to the resolution of this story, and to the salvation of both girls (regardless of whether or not Klaus has already had his way with Haley II).

As for Haley's reticence to talk to the MC about Klaus, I don't believe that to be a permanent decision. Haley has already gone from saying that the whole thing was her fault, to admitting to the MC (and to herself) that Klaus had hurt her. Indeed, I believe Haley is already well on her way to realizing the self-deception she had been living under, which is an essential step in any recovery she is to make. So, Haley may yet unburden herself to the MC, regardless of what she says now; perhaps after meeting with Haley II. It's all part of her growth and recovery.

In all of this, the MC will have an essential role to play, as he (through our choices) supports Haley during this period.

Having played through both versions (Sandra/No Sandra), I now believe that a successful outcome (Haley 'cured', Klaus receiving appropriate punishment, Haley and the MC together) can be obtained in both routes. After all, they both end with the same discussion - verbatim.
What's the difference in the Sandra route? I only played Haleys, and kinda curious about the other, but not so much to play that one as well.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What's the difference in the Sandra route? I only played Haleys, and kinda curious about the other, but not so much to play that one as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's how things are moving along in that route. Basically, Sandra is heavily involved in that route, but completely absent in the other.

Reactions: Zsvenn

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Please point out the instances where the MC has acted in a rash and hot-headed fashion.
It's been a long time so I don't remember what was said to elicit the response but when he storms out and goes to meet Alina at the club I remember thinking no one sane would have done that.

As for stupid, eh? He's pretty dense, seems a lot less so on the Sandra route though which I only recently played. That might be the source of our different opinions, as our first impressions are different seeing as I think you play her route first.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's been a long time so I don't remember what was said to elicit the response but when he storms out and goes to meet Alina at the club I remember thinking no one sane would have done that.

As for stupid, eh? He's pretty dense, seems a lot less so on the Sandra route though which I only recently played. That might be the source of our different opinions, as our first impressions are different seeing as I think you play her route first.
His walking out on Haley was rash. As an excuse, he had just put himself on the line with her, and she couldn't figure out what she wanted. So he was frustrated. I believe it is near the end of that episode that Haley says she wants it all, just before their mother calls.

You or I might not have made the decision to walk out at that time, but I don't believe that makes the MC insane or stupid. In every game a developer makes decisions for the game that seem unrealistic or even contradictory. I guess I'm a little more tolerant of those decisions than some.

By the way, you are right, I always play the Sandra route first. It has only been the last couple of episodes that I have gone through the other one at all. Had to restart from the release we are discussing in order to play the non-Sandra route.

The only reason that the MC didn't storm out in the Sandra route is that she showed up at their door as he was headed out.

One might argue that the MC going to Klaus' house in the first place was rash. If he hadn't run into Haley II and if Klaus was home, everything could have ended very badly. Since then, though, his actions have been thoughtful. Taking Haley to meet Haley II WAS risky, but it seems to have been just the thing to start Haley's self-realization.

We also have had two recent choices where we could have the MC do the right thing [or not]. I could have chosen the MC to be a dullard, but I believe I chose to make the MC a thoughtful and caring human being in those choices. So, at least some of the MC's personality is on us.

Reactions: preglovr12

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's how things are moving along in that route. Basically, Sandra is heavily involved in that route, but completely absent in the other.
Then it seems I haven't missed out on much so far. If the 3 way thing becomes reality, I might play it but otherwise I'm not a big fan of the Sandra route. It kinda felt like she was forced onto you, and was in the picture for far too long even if you acted like a dick on purpose. I know that she was supposed to be a balancing factor, but still.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hi

Things are on time.
One small issue, though. Since both Haley, and Diane and Adriana are so deeply involved in terms of story in this update we didn't actually get to a sex scene. And we don't want to have one just to have it. If it doesn't make sense. Most of the stuff we want is there though. And we'll try to do an extra push to get to a sex scene.
That's about it. The update will be released on Monday. Bit late, though. It's a work day.

Viit​

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Haley is so lovely. And Sandra is so perfect. Dielemma!
Sandra perfect? That's quite a stretch. Even though lines from almost every character tries to send that message, her actions proves otherwise. Most of the things she does is being depicted as "so loving and caring" acts, but if you think about it a bit more, you'll realize that she's pretty overbearing at times, has highly unrealistic expectations and some of those so called selfless acts aren't that selfless at all.

There is the fact that the relationship with her is shoved onto you in the first place, not something you get to choose, even if you act dumb on purpose, but as she serves some sort of a balance in the beginning, with Haley having a boyfriend, it's kinda overlookable, but the lack of buildup with her is an issue already. The whole she stays silent about not liking sushi situation, and then that being shown as some big sacrifice from her because how much she likes you is ridiculous, like for real, you don't like a type of food just say it, there's nothing wrong with that...but nah, she gets a martyr card for it.

Then comes the time when the MC is sick, where she pretty much intrudes in even though they are only in a relationship for like a week or two, going overboard with a normal cold in an instant, the mattress thing is just another opportunity to show her caring side, but with her being a huge clean freak, it's just comes off as an unwanted favor in a situation that doesn't even begets that course of action. It's just her own preference as a solution. Haley questions her when she's moving the MC to her bed while he's sick, for which her reaction is just cutting her off firmly without thinking about it, another bad trait I'd say.

Later on when you're dating for a month or a bit more, I suspect even less, she's already talking about moving in together and such, like for what reason honestly? Gladly the conversation shuts down that course real quick but she visibly doesn't like something that's pretty realistic, yet isn't according to her own plan or vision.

I could bring up the sex thing, where she makes the MC wait for quite the time, yet when she gets a little bit of a push, those self imposed restrictions and the resolve she had towards the issue dissolves rather quickly, which makes the whole shenanigan rather questionable. Even she admits it it was a stupid thing if I remember correctly. I know I know she probably has trust issues not only because of said previous relationship but of her mother, whom we still haven't met or know the full picture of, neither of her previous relationship as well at that point, so going along with it "just because" , seems somewhat stupid.

When the promotion comes into picture, that's where the picture of her being so perfect shatters. You either commit yourself into a long distance relationship that will take years, which she pretty much expects from you based on the two whole months that you've been together, which is just fucking hilarious, or or she gets upset when you have a realistic approach and doesn't all merry go round about it. If you still won't play ball, that's where she decide to distance herself, comes the break up, where she acts from a rather high horse, which only gives me the feeling that all those past "nice acts" are like favors that gets chipped in and you should jump into a highly unpredictable long distance relationship with her in return, while you're only around 21 or so I might add, because if you don't, you're supposedly an asshole.

The narration and other characters supports this whole "wife material perfect girl" picture, so you can easily be stringed along with it, but if you take a step back and look at it realistically, it's not even remotely close a black and white situation. I recently played her route up to date, where she acts the perfect wife and charmer again if you take her home, but with knowing the alternative and what I said above, that thing is already soured in my book.

I'd take a Diane, Alana, Adriana or Lisa type much sooner, because all of them are pretty straightforward as for what their intentions are or what they want, and they don't contradicts their "character depictions" with their actions, not to mention Haley, who altogether has much better moments, and doesn't try to hide her flaws or hides her contradictory actions once they became clear, unlike Sandra, who gets the good girl pass for them.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2019
Sandra perfect? That's quite a stretch. Even though lines from almost every character tries to send that message, her actions proves otherwise. Most of the things she does is being depicted as "so loving and caring" acts, but if you think about it a bit more, you'll realize that she's pretty overbearing at times, has highly unrealistic expectations and some of those so called selfless acts aren't that selfless at all.

There is the fact that the relationship with her is shoved onto you in the first place, not something you get to choose, even if you act dumb on purpose, but as she serves some sort of a balance in the beginning, with Haley having a boyfriend, it's kinda overlookable, but the lack of buildup with her is an issue already. The whole she stays silent about not liking sushi situation, and then that being shown as some big sacrifice from her because how much she likes you is ridiculous, like for real, you don't like a type of food just say it, there's nothing wrong with that...but nah, she gets a martyr card for it.

Then comes the time when the MC is sick, where she pretty much intrudes in even though they are only in a relationship for like a week or two, going overboard with a normal cold in an instant, the mattress thing is just another opportunity to show her caring side, but with her being a huge clean freak, it's just comes off as an unwanted favor in a situation that doesn't even begets that course of action. It's just her own preference as a solution. Haley questions her when she's moving the MC to her bed while he's sick, for which her reaction is just cutting her off firmly without thinking about it, another bad trait I'd say.

Later on when you're dating for a month or a bit more, I suspect even less, she's already talking about moving in together and such, like for what reason honestly? Gladly the conversation shuts down that course real quick but she visibly doesn't like something that's pretty realistic, yet isn't according to her own plan or vision.

I could bring up the sex thing, where she makes the MC wait for quite the time, yet when she gets a little bit of a push, those self imposed restrictions and the resolve she had towards the issue dissolves rather quickly, which makes the whole shenanigan rather questionable. Even she admits it it was a stupid thing if I remember correctly. I know I know she probably has trust issues not only because of said previous relationship but of her mother, whom we still haven't met or know the full picture of, neither of her previous relationship as well at that point, so going along with it "just because" , seems somewhat stupid.

When the promotion comes into picture, that's where the picture of her being so perfect shatters. You either commit yourself into a long distance relationship that will take years, which she pretty much expects from you based on the two whole months that you've been together, which is just fucking hilarious, or or she gets upset when you have a realistic approach and doesn't all merry go round about it. If you still won't play ball, that's where she decide to distance herself, comes the break up, where she acts from a rather high horse, which only gives me the feeling that all those past "nice acts" are like favors that gets chipped in and you should jump into a highly unpredictable long distance relationship with her in return, while you're only around 21 or so I might add, because if you don't, you're supposedly an asshole.

The narration and other characters supports this whole "wife material perfect girl" picture, so you can easily be stringed along with it, but if you take a step back and look at it realistically, it's not even remotely close a black and white situation. I recently played her route up to date, where she acts the perfect wife and charmer again if you take her home, but with knowing the alternative and what I said above, that thing is already soured in my book.

I'd take a Diane, Alana, Adriana or Lisa type much sooner, because all of them are pretty straightforward as for what their intentions are or what they want, and they don't contradicts their "character depictions" with their actions, not to mention Haley, who altogether has much better moments, and doesn't try to hide her flaws or hides her contradictory actions once they became clear, unlike Sandra, who gets the good girl pass for them.
First, please forgive my poor English, cause I am an Asian.

Your response is so exact, that I couldn't help applauding. "Wife material perfect girl" is the most exact expression. But I think you are too meaning to others.
Sandra had done something inappropriate, I mean forcing change into Haley's bed when he is sick. I don't diss her overbearing, just mean her action is not enough respectful to Haley.
A perfect person doesn't mean every aspect of her is greatest, just like you couldn't let Sandra comparing treasure to Buffet. A perfect person doesn't mean he never does something inappropriate, everyone can do something wrong. A perfect person just means he has some great advantage that is just my care and has no significant disadvantage that is just not my care.
About sex thing, about bj for just meeting one or two weeks, I just tell a story. Have you played a PS Game "The Witcher"? The character "Geralt of Rivia", in our place, is called a walking dick by netizens because he makes love with every female protagonist. Some people said, "Geralt isn't a bad guy, and the bad guy is you! You made every choice! If you didn't do that, the thing will not happen."
The Same is true here. You make Sandra do that, the bad guy is the player! You can let them not happen.

About long distance relationship. In my place, some family commutes between two cities long time, or be on business frequently. They are just fighting for family. It is not a fault.
If Mc really love/like Sandra, he should struggle for solving the problem. For example, try to change a job in the city Sandra works in. If he can't solve the problem, the fault is from Mc, isn't from Sandra! Love is mutual, you can't expect Sandra dedicate for love alone. You have said, Sandra is his GF, not his mother. Even I suspect America's parents can do that for their children.

I said Sandra is perfect, not just because she is gentle, caring, and because of her striving for work and lover. Maybe the culture is different, I just say my viewpoint.
Don't mention the motive, the result matters! Some girl (now is woman) I acquaintanced, are from single parent family. They are very honey. I think it is a great character. People just love tenderly them, and don't take it for granted.
About OCD and mysophobia, I think it is a negligible thing because I think most people will accept it by getting along with her long, and can't fell uncomfortable.

When you are old enough, you will realize that you hardly meet a so good girl. You must learn to accept her some small flaw, that you can get together.

If the story isn't an incest story, it must be a very great book that can be published publicly. Good job, I love it!

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
First, please forgive my poor English, cause I am an Asian.

Your response is so exact, that I couldn't help applauding. "Wife material perfect girl" is the most exact expression. But I think you are too meaning to others.
Sandra had done something inappropriate, I mean forcing change into Haley's bed when he is sick. I don't diss her overbearing, just mean her action is not enough respectful to Haley.
A perfect person doesn't mean every aspect of her is greatest, just like you couldn't let Sandra comparing treasure to Buffet. A perfect person doesn't mean he never does something inappropriate, everyone can do something wrong. A perfect person just means he has some great advantage that is just my care and has no significant disadvantage that is just not my care.
About sex thing, about bj for just meeting one or two weeks, I just tell a story. Have you played a PS Game "The Witcher"? The character "Geralt of Rivia", in our place, is called a walking dick by netizens because he makes love with every female protagonist. Some people said, "Geralt isn't a bad guy, and the bad guy is you! You made every choice! If you didn't do that, the thing will not happen."
The Same is true here. You make Sandra do that, the bad guy is the player! You can let them not happen.

About long distance relationship. In my place, some family commutes between two cities long time, or be on business frequently. They are just fighting for family. It is not a fault.
If Mc really love/like Sandra, he should struggle for solving the problem. For example, try to change a job in the city Sandra works in. If he can't solve the problem, the fault is from Mc, isn't from Sandra! Love is mutual, you can't expect Sandra dedicate for love alone. You have said, Sandra is his GF, not his mother. Even I suspect America's parents can do that for their children.

I said Sandra is perfect, not just because she is gentle, caring, and because of her striving for work and lover. Maybe the culture is different, I just say my viewpoint.
Don't mention the motive, the result matters! Some girl (now is woman) I acquaintanced, are from single parent family. They are very honey. I think it is a great character. People just love tenderly them, and don't take it for granted.
About OCD and mysophobia, I think it is a negligible thing because I think most people will accept it by getting along with her long, and can't fell uncomfortable.

When you are old enough, you will realize that you hardly meet a so good girl. You must learn to accept her some small flaw, that you can get together.

If the story isn't an incest story, it must be a very great book that can be published publicly. Good job, I love it!
The bed situation is not only about something of a dickish move towards Haley and then shrugging her off casually, it's overbearing because of how she handled the whole thing, going overboard with the new mattress and shit, which only served her clean freak attribute, nothing else really.

Comparing her to Geralt is quite inaccurate. You are in control for Geralts actions, but not for Sandras. She's reacting on her own, or to some of your choices. Half of the things I brought up against her and are my issues with her personality isn't coming from a reaction to an action caused by the player, but from her attitude in general.

I know how a long distance relationship works quite well. I was in one, also in my family, several of my relatives had it. My unlces worked and lived in a foreign country for an extended period of time. But that situation is also different, and a parallel between that and the Sandra thing cannot be drawn, because they were already a family. Honestly I'm not so sure that point got through to you, because as I said, the biggest problem with the whole sudden long distance thing isn't the distance itself, but the fact that Sandra expects the MC to go along with it, based on a relationship that is quite fresh, not even 2 months long. And it's not even like that they knew each other for a long time before started dating, it's also something very recent. The time frame of the game is now is within something of 2-3 months, not years. Expecting a commitment like this from a person, whom you have such a weak foundation, is unrealistic as hell, and doesn't work out in 99% of the cases in real life. So the whole really love/like and struggle for her thing is already negated by this. It would work if they been together for years or at least knew each other for that time, but they don't. And it is Sandra's fault that she expects a 100% dedication from the MC, to something this risky. The circumstances doesn't support it at all.

Motive matters very much so. Results with questionable motives are never a good thing. That's a thumb rule in life.

I am old enough to know there is no actual perfect women, and that's why it irks me when the writing tries to depict her as one, and can easily dissolve the whole picture of it. I don't know if you're familiar with Sword Art Online, in the novels, there's a similar issue with Asuna. The novels even very late into them, desperately tries to paint her as the most beautiful girl in all the worlds amongst all the girls, be that the real or virtual ones, while the facts doesn't really support that (character designs). When you still try to shove something like that onto your readers throat, it will come off as a desperate and forced attempt, rather than a fact. This situation is quite similar.

I know Tokyo Love Story, watched the TV Show, and reading the manga, kinda wish the series would've sticked more to the source material, but I'm not sure how this has any relation to the conversation tho. :D

Oct 15, 2019
The bed situation is not only about something of a dickish move towards Haley and then shrugging her off casually, it's overbearing because of how she handled the whole thing, going overboard with the new mattress and shit, which only served her clean freak attribute, nothing else really.

Comparing her to Geralt is quite inaccurate. You are in control for Geralts actions, but not for Sandras. She's reacting on her own, or to some of your choices. Half of the things I brought up against her and are my issues with her personality isn't coming from a reaction to an action caused by the player, but from her attitude in general.

I know how a long distance relationship works quite well. I was in one, also in my family, several of my relatives had it. My unlces worked and lived in a foreign country for an extended period of time. But that situation is also different, and a parallel between that and the Sandra thing cannot be drawn, because they were already a family. Honestly I'm not so sure that point got through to you, because as I said, the biggest problem with the whole sudden long distance thing isn't the distance itself, but the fact that Sandra expects the MC to go along with it, based on a relationship that is quite fresh, not even 2 months long. And it's not even like that they knew each other for a long time before started dating, it's also something very recent. The time frame of the game is now is within something of 2-3 months, not years. Expecting a commitment like this from a person, whom you have such a weak foundation, is unrealistic as hell, and doesn't work out in 99% of the cases in real life. So the whole really love/like and struggle for her thing is already negated by this. It would work if they been together for years or at least knew each other for that time, but they don't. And it is Sandra's fault that she expects a 100% dedication from the MC, to something this risky. The circumstances doesn't support it at all.

Motive matters very much so. Results with questionable motives are never a good thing. That's a thumb rule in life.

I am old enough to know there is no actual perfect women, and that's why it irks me when the writing tries to depict her as one, and can easily dissolve the whole picture of it. I don't know if you're familiar with Sword Art Online, in the novels, there's a similar issue with Asuna. The novels even very late into them, desperately tries to paint her as the most beautiful girl in all the worlds amongst all the girls, be that the real or virtual ones, while the facts doesn't really support that (character designs). When you still try to shove something like that onto your readers throat, it will come off as a desperate and forced attempt, rather than a fact. This situation is quite similar.

I know Tokyo Love Story, watched the TV Show, and reading the manga, kinda wish the series would've sticked more to the source material, but I'm not sure how this has any relation to the conversation tho. :D
About changing bed and first bj, I don't want to mention it. Everyone have himself's viewpoint. It doesn't matter anymore. Just don't be too mean to others.

About promotion, Sandra can't know she will have to work in another city. When it happens, what can she do you expect? If you are in that situation, what will you do? Will you drop the promotion without promotion? Or will you bring up a breaking up? It is a dilemma. So she asked MC:"what should I do." Maybe this happens to men more often in real life, and everyone will expect holding the promotion and holding the relationship meanwhile. Why can't Sandra expect so? She didn't force MC waits her, and just begging or wishing MC waiting her. If MC says no to her explicitly, Sandra maybe drop the promotion or maybe not. If she chooses promotion, you can drop her, but can't diss her. She has no fault. Much less I think she will choosed droping promotion if MC says no explicitly.

About a long distance relationship, I notice you have been emphasized "risky". I don't understand why. In any relationship, anyone can't guarantee the other one is his last one, and they will marry finally. If they finally break up, can you think it is wrong or vain? I don't agree with the viewpoint. Children only consider right or wrong, adults just consider the pros and cons. If you consider that a girl is good enough, it is worthy to pay the price. Just like a sentence appearing in the game, "Some women are worth the wait." If Mc is an adult, he can judge himself whether it is worthy.

About "Tokyo Love Story ", MC is very like the male title role--Kanji, a poor guy coming from countryside. Sandra is very like femail title role--Akana Rika, a city girl. Akana Rika possesses the Sandra's gentle and Haley's funny? or cute?(forgive me the poor word). I just say say, just because I love that. Hehe.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long while now, I stumbled into something while perusing Sumodeine's patreon, a cross promotion about this game.
"But the choice is ultimately up to YOU.

And Haley isn’t the only potential love interest available to you. There’s the girl next door, MILF boss who might be more of a cougar with a wicked bite, and much more! Give the game a try and find out for yourself what other heroines are waiting just for you!"

So for those who are fans and players here other than Haley and Sandra do you guys think there will be other major Love interests route? And do you guys think it won't necessarily just end with Haley, maybe a non-romantic yet caring route with her, and for others maybe more if we have a pick of other Love interests. Or do you think it ends with Haley but more linear than what the Melody game did with each individual ending with each Love Interests?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played this game for a long while now, I stumbled into something while perusing Sumodeine's patreon, a cross promotion about this game.
"But the choice is ultimately up to YOU.

And Haley isn’t the only potential love interest available to you. There’s the girl next door, MILF boss who might be more of a cougar with a wicked bite, and much more! Give the game a try and find out for yourself what other heroines are waiting just for you!"

So for those who are fans and players here other than Haley and Sandra do you guys think there will be other major Love interests route? And do you guys think it won't necessarily just end with Haley, maybe a non-romantic yet caring route with her, and for others maybe more if we have a pick of other Love interests. Or do you think it ends with Haley but more linear than what the Melody game did with each individual ending with each Love Interests?
I don't foresee any good non-Haley endings. MC and her have already had sex multiple times, nothing with her is really avoidable. Right now, there are basically 2 main routes. Haley only (Sandra breaks up with MC) and Sandra + Haley (where Haley is trying make it a 3-way relationship).

Diane (the neighbor and MC's fuckbuddy), Lisa (Sandra's friend) and the boss lady (who is cheating on her husband with MC) are the only other girls that have decent amount of screen time. I can see those girls being in Sandra's role as Haley/MC's beard but not single endings. I think a good comparison for this game is Dreaming of Dana, where you have 1 LI and a few potential "beards" which also happens to be another PTOLEMY game.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes