Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Okay...time for me to play devil's advocate here.

Okay, it's Haley's Story, however that does not mean that all of the endings are necessarily happy ones. I would submit that violence is all too often used to solve such problems in real life. If we are to embrace the notion that only Haley's opinion matters on the subject, we would have just moved on and ignored the situation with Klaus ever happened, because that's what Haley wanted. The problem is the MC is guiding the story, so if we can ignore her wishes about Klaus it also means that an option for violence isn't outside the realm of possibility.

THAT SAID...I wouldn't be surprised if violence is used as a solution to the problem that the MC be arrested and jailed resulting in a bad ending. Then you reload from a previous save and make different choices (like not resorting to violence). Trying different options in games is part of the fun.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If we are to embrace the notion that only Haley's opinion matters on the subject, we would have just moved on and ignored the situation with Klaus ever happened, because that's what Haley wanted.
Well, Haley's opinion matters far more than anyone else's over whom the MC has influence. The problem to be solved right now isn't Klaus, it's Haley. Haley needs to understand what was done to her, that whether or not she initiated it (or just remembers it that way to help her get through it) it's still a crime, that Klaus needs to experience consequences, and that she not only needs to have a major voice in the form of those consequences to keep him from doing it again, she needs that voice and that role to help her get over the trauma.

You're twisted! People like him need to be dealt with not to impress some girl but to rid our world of them and to show others what will happen if you act like them.
Victim erasure.

It's not about "impressing some girl," it's about helping a victim of teenage sexual assault face and then address that trauma. Whether or not she's your lover, Haley is your twin sister and she needs help, not testosterone-laden revenge fantasies written by thirteen year old boys with anger management issues.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019

Victim erasure.

It's not about "impressing some girl," it's about helping a victim of teenage sexual assault face and then address that trauma. Whether or not she's your lover, Haley is your twin sister and she needs help, not testosterone-laden revenge fantasies written by thirteen year old boys with anger management issues.
I never said I would be angry when I put him in ICU, I rarely get angry I have complete control over my emotions it's just the need for such a response to his actions. Take the game 'A New Home' the MC stopped his friend who was about to kill her father for abusing her when she was a child and made her leave while he dealt with the pedo.... you then get to shoot him in the head!

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I never said I would be angry when I put him in ICU, I rarely get angry I have complete control over my emotions it's just the need for such a response to his actions. Take the game 'A New Home' the MC stopped his friend who was about to kill her father for abusing her when she was a child and made her leave while he dealt with the pedo.... you then get to shoot him in the head!
That solution worked fine, and even if you spared him, MC tortured and crushed his dick for good. Both were satisfying.

Also Canto are you for real? "If Haley let it go" - She didn't, she suppressed it, there's a huge difference.

As for the help thing, she needs it sure, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of punishing Klaus at the same time as well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
what ever you need to unearth on and from your spouse ... that is never any thing than a pile of worms wiggling aroud on corpses of past broken hearted choices and twists of her life.

Happy rambo boar hunting around in your gal's panties looking on the dirt she kept "suppressed"

This is a meme and a relaxed take on this urge to make this game Assassin's Creed!

Go play that game and assassinate whomever which ever way you want, why don't you?!?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
what ever you need to unearth on and from your spouse ... that is never any thing than a pile of worms wiggling aroud on corpses of past broken hearted choices and twists of her life.

Happy rambo boar hunting around in your gal's panties looking on the dirt she kept "suppressed"

This is a meme and a relaxed take on this urge to make this game Assassin's Creed!

Go play that game and assassinate whomever which ever way you want, why don't you?!?
Oh K...... yeh..... errrm..... nope I'm sorry.
haven't got a clue what your talking about????
I'm so sorry you see I failed Gibberish at school.
Dunno I must of been off Ill that day.
I'm afraid I only understand English.
Only thing I understood was Assassin's Creed.
So hate to say it but I think you have the wrong thread.
Just Sayin.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC tortured and crushed
she suppressed it
This 20 20 vengeful spirit of the MC that tortures and crushes some NPC rambo relief side plot device sprinkled on top of Haley's story for the sheer dramatic effect of driving MC away from the action.

This is the problem. Whenever somebody suppresses something, they hate it when some other rambo grave digger personality assassin and corpse defiler MC starts picking on that suppressed feeble memory she has of being helpless and lost. forcing yourself on the issue is not O.K.

Other than that, sure, rave on and start imagining yourself as Alucard or Van Hellsing
driving all evil out of this game one NPC at a time.

Reactions: D Dog

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
This game is a giant experiment, and the hypothesis being tested is "You can have a Patreon-funded incest game if incest is portrayed as something bad that only damaged people want."
Expect a flood of imitations if it survives all the way to version 1.00.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is still in the bowels of creation and invention into the hot folds of steamy babes!
Game On! 20 20 HAley babes her way into the story of the century lovable sweet grace of fate!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This 20 20 vengeful spirit of the MC that tortures and crushes some NPC rambo relief side plot device sprinkled on top of Haley's story for the sheer dramatic effect of driving MC away from the action.

This is the problem. Whenever somebody suppresses something, they hate it when some other rambo grave digger personality assassin and corpse defiler MC starts picking on that suppressed feeble memory she has of being helpless and lost. forcing yourself on the issue is not O.K.

Other than that, sure, rave on and start imagining yourself as Alucard or Van Hellsing
driving all evil out of this game one NPC at a time.

Allright, I didn't want to do this, because an argument with you seems kinda pointless, but I have to address a few things.

First of all, you're way off the mark on many things, and I don't know that if your style is something that is supposed to be funny, or you just have serious problems up in your head, but reading your comments in the thread, seriously indicates the latter. If that is the case, get some professional help like yesterday.

Secondly, it's clear that you have either 0 knack for psychology, or life in general, but there are problems in life, that should be addressed, regardless of how painful it is. Not everything should be buried under the sand, and sometimes, people need an outside force to push them, to face said problems. This is one of those cases. Saying that she already moved on is false. Haley still bears the cross of the events, mostly because of the resentment from her mother that is still there because of this whole case. Even his dad has some issues with it judged by the talk he had with the MC during the second visit, he just seems a bit more subtle, and probably doesn't need the feel to pressure since his wife takes care of that. The fact that the Mom is still bitter about this after years, without ever getting the whole picture and just accepting Haley's typical victim self blaming behaviour is a huge mistake from her part, but it doesn't make it right. It's like in medicine, when a bone breaks and doesn't joins properly, they have to break it again in order to let it heal. Also with the last update, Haley herself admits that Klaus hurt her, which pretty much settles in stone as of who is right or wrong in the debate of should this be addressed or not.

Thirdly, as for the MC should take matters into his own hands or not. Victor during the dinner suggested something similar when he mentioned that he "has some connections" or "knows certain people", that should be contacted after a while. I don't know how you'd react if someone close to you or love gets hurt in a similar way, I guess you'd be pissed off as well, and would want to settle this yourself. That's the normal human reaction to a situation like this, not some 13 year old's revenge fantasy. You don't have to go to far extremes, or be a self proclaimed hero of justice, and yet want to deal with something like this is. You can also remain smart about it yet effective, it is not an unaccomplishable feat.

Of course, there are other ways to deal with this, or even combining them, in this day and age especially, depending on the situation, as I mentioned it a few pages ago, but shit like this shouldn't be simply ignored anyway. I mean, thinking otherwise is your prerogative, but that makes you either someone that lacks empathy towards to your supposedly loved one, or a spineless coward. Both is fine, but the fact that you're judgemental of others that thinks or feel otherwise and even try to mock them is just ridiculous, period.

To be honest, I wanted to avoid to take this into a personal level or write a long ass something in turn, but with the replies you made not only for me but for the others, you pretty much asked for it. I don't know why you got on your high horse, but get off from it really fast, or you're gonna have a lot of problems in real life dealing with people that takes none of your shit.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Allright, I didn't want to do this, because an argument with you seems kinda pointless, but I have to address a few things.

First of all, you're way off the mark on many things, and I don't know that if your style is something that is supposed to be funny, or you just have serious problems up in your head, but reading your comments in the thread, seriously indicates the latter. If that is the case, get some professional help like yesterday.

Secondly, it's clear that you have either 0 knack for psychology, or life in general, but there are problems in life, that should be addressed, regardless of how painful it is. Not everything should be buried under the sand, and sometimes, people need an outside force to push them, to face said problems. This is one of those cases. Saying that she already moved on is false. Haley still bears the cross of the events, mostly because of the resentment from her mother that is still there because of this whole case. Even his dad has some issues with it judged by the talk he had with the MC during the second visit, he just seems a bit more subtle, and probably doesn't need the feel to pressure since his wife takes care of that. The fact that the Mom is still bitter about this after years, without ever getting the whole picture and just accepting Haley's typical victim self blaming behaviour is a huge mistake from her part, but it doesn't make it right. It's like in medicine, when a bone breaks and doesn't joins properly, they have to break it again in order to let it heal. Also with the last update, Haley herself admits that Klaus hurt her, which pretty much settles in stone as of who is right or wrong in the debate of should this be addressed or not.

Thirdly, as for the MC should take matters into his own hands or not. Victor during the dinner suggested something similar when he mentioned that he "has some connections" or "knows certain people", that should be contacted after a while. I don't know how you'd react if someone close to you or love gets hurt in a similar way, I guess you'd be pissed off as well, and would want to settle this yourself. That's the normal human reaction to a situation like this, not some 13 year old's revenge fantasy. You don't have to go to far extremes, or be a self proclaimed hero of justice, and yet want to deal with something like this is. You can also remain smart about it yet effective, it is not an unaccomplishable feat.

Of course, there are other ways to deal with this, or even combining them, in this day and age especially, depending on the situation, as I mentioned it a few pages ago, but shit like this shouldn't be simply ignored anyway. I mean, thinking otherwise is your prerogative, but that makes you either someone that lacks empathy towards to your supposedly loved one, or a spineless coward. Both is fine, but the fact that you're judgemental of others that thinks or feel otherwise and even try to mock them is just ridiculous, period.

To be honest, I wanted to avoid to take this into a personal level or write a long ass something in turn, but with the replies you made not only for me but for the others, you pretty much asked for it. I don't know why you got on your high horse, but get off from it really fast, or you're gonna have a lot of problems in real life dealing with people that takes none of your shit.
You think Haley's mom knows what happened to her?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'd personaly believe because as said above yours,

Yes! Maybe not the whole story, but definitely the main points.
In this case I think mom only really knows Haley's version of event's and at the time mom didn't think to question its validation.
unlike what the MC do's when Haley tells him year's later.
which would explain her treatment of Haley,
Least that just what I think anyway.
Just Sayin

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes