Red469

May 18, 2018
I don’t get why it’s so difficult to understand that seeing red... can lead to vengeance lol. *Guy walks in on his wife in bed with another man* *He’s now seeing red* *Kills then both* *Vengeance achieved*
Yup, thats also called acting in the heat of the mo...
What I was referring to goes alot further... Premeditated in cold blood.

I think MC will take a back seat when the Klaus confrontation happens. This isn't MC's vengeance to get, its Haley's. Its up to her to decide what she wants to do, if anything. If that involves her getting MC to beat him up, her giving him a piece of her mind or just saying how it impacted her and leaving... we'll just have to wait and find out.
Its only Haleys if she chooses to exact it... With sufficient SEVERITY...
someone like this cannot be allowed to live a quiet life for his actions...

Maybe lol but Haley 2.0 needs to know that her step-father's a sexual predator who targeted a young girl.
Totally agreed... That should be step 1.

Put yourself in MC's shoes and then tell me you'd still think that. It doesn't matter what Haley wants or doesn't want. Klaus cannot go unpunished especially with the game hinting at him still having his nasty obsession towards Haley. In real life guys like him can't be allowed to keep roaming the streets. What if it turns out he's also abusing Haley 2.0 as well? Should he still be allowed to go about his way just because Haley says she doesn't care what happens to him or forgives him or something like that?
Hell to fuking NO...

I wasn't strictly talking about violence but any sort of actions taken against him would work. My point being Klaus has to be punished for what he's done, and that the game can't end without him getting his comeuppance. What his punishment ends up being will be up to the Devs.

What ever it is... it should fit the crime...
The crime being something that stays with Haley for life... Being taken advantage of sexually at age 15...

His punishment should also be one that he never comes back from... what ever form that takes...

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The way I see it, to have a satisfactory conclusion, is that Haley may have her talk with the other Haley.
They both come to a solution together (the extent of the outcome would most likely be, the degree of Haley 2's development with Klause currently).
Either, he has already started the sexual relationship with her, or He is still in the process of conditioning her....will be the severity of the outcome he receives.

What can happen that would take the responsibility out from Haley and MC, is that Haley and Haley2 set up Haley2's computer to record Klauses next session.
Then when Klaus sits down (after dinner) with his wife and Haley2 for movie night, instead of the movie playing, it starts showing his session with Haley two.

Then it would just be a matter of what the wife does to him....violent or not, and the MC and Haley would not have to be involved at all...and Haley could get the justice/closer she needs....then we can finally move on with the lighthearted love story again...….……………………………..peace!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
First I will admit that the last update seemed to the best one in a while. I wonder if some of the issues that I had with the October and November updates had to do with the path I chose. In the October update Haley seemed to spend most of the episode doing crossword puzzles. In the November update she spent a lot of time on her nails; first her finger nails and the next day her toe nails. Since I was on a Haley only path, perhaps much of the updates were spent on other characters with whom I had not pursued any type of relationship. I guess that others can tell me if that was the case. Maybe that was a factor in the decline in patronage at the end of last month. Some "Haley" players were giving the benefit of the doubt but started leaving the game with the lack of Haley content. As for the argument over patronage for this game, I believe that what we may have seen was increased traffic because of the controversy offsetting the departure of the patrons who stopped supporting the story (like me) because of the story turn. The controversy has died down and so has the traffic. Since the last update, the game has only increased about $100/month after taking a $300/month drop.

There are two posters here that will defend this story to the very end. One asked where all the negative feedback was regarding the plot turn. I had checked back around August 21st when the update had been released and could not find even my own comments about the story. Last week I received a "like" from a post I made on August 24th. Looking back I saw that there were many negative posts about the story if anyone would like to review them. In reviewing that particular post of mine I remembered that I had gotten about a dozen "likes" in just a couple of hours. Obviously I am not here in this forum posting to get "likes," I just comment on the number of "likes" as an indication of the number of people who were reading the post and agreeing with my assessment. I'm not sure how you can argue that everything is going great when the developers are apparently having a public disagreement on how to resolve the biggest issue in the story right now (I was led to believe that this whole story line had been worked out well in advance of the August update.) I know that I read in a post some time ago that Ptolemy lost his shit on Discord when getting hit with a lot of criticism regarding the plot twist (and to those who need an exact quantification of "a lot," a lot = enough to cause Ptolemy to lose his shit.) I am about 50% sure that the post even said that Ptolemy threatened to put NTR in the game because he was so pissed.

If you need additional evidence of the story going wrong, look at the increase in the number of I hate Haley and/or I like Sandra better posts. I am sure there were some similar posts before, but because there so many more fans of Haley the percentage of such posts to the whole was much smaller. I'm sure the goal of HALEY'S STORY was never to make Haley either second best or the dead last choice of love interests.

Red469

May 18, 2018
The way I see it, to have a satisfactory conclusion, is that Haley may have her talk with the other Haley.
They both come to a solution together (the extent of the outcome would most likely be, the degree of Haley 2's development with Klause currently).
Either, he has already started the sexual relationship with her, or He is still in the process of conditioning her....will be the severity of the outcome he receives.

What can happen that would take the responsibility out from Haley and MC, is that Haley and Haley2 set up Haley2's computer to record Klauses next session.
Then when Klaus sits down (after dinner) with his wife and Haley2 for movie night, instead of the movie playing, it starts showing his session with Haley two.

Then it would just be a matter of what the wife does to him....violent or not, and the MC and Haley would not have to be involved at all...and Haley could get the justice/closer she needs....then we can finally move on with the lighthearted love story again...….……………………………..peace!!
In Theory, this might be a good plan, Even on paper, that might be a good idea... however... WHAT IF his current partner knows everything already and just DNGF?

Or Say this plays out and he begs her forgiveness and she does... What then?

I'm sure the goal of HALEY'S STORY was never to make Haley either second best or the dead last choice of love interests.
Ya... On this we agree... Cant imagine how that could be possible when Sandra just cant be bothered...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
In Theory, this might be a good plan, Even on paper, that might be a good idea... however... WHAT IF his current partner knows everything already and just DNGF?

Or Say this plays out and he begs her forgiveness and she does... What then?

Ya... On this we agree... Cant imagine how that could be possible when Sandra just cant be bothered...
That's why Haley can keep a copy of the footage, it can conveniently find it's way to the school board or the police or local news station.
If Haley is feeling extra pissed (if that scenario of Haley2 should occur) then maybe she can secretly release to all of the above.....and watch the whole family love explode for the entire town to see.....ten to one says Klaus would commit suicide right before the cops picked his ass up.

As for a Haley forgiveness...I don't see that happening.....for certain she doesn't want to lose her brother, and she knows if she doesn't handle this herself....the MC will go violent and she would definitely lose him to jail...or he would use the tape and never trust her again, which would be the same as leaving her.

But Haley probably is more concerned with others finding out about her and she would then be seen as a dumb slut (just like Mom sees her) and Haley2's exposure can keep her out of it. It may be harsh, but it's better than the MC taking care of it...….or worse having the MC reveal it to Dad, and have him deal with it.

Anyway, I just ready to move past it....however they actually get it done, and go back to romance and shit.....this has drug on long enough...........Peace!!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This is one hell of a Love Novel...Its like reading through a book found in the forbidden forest!! The chemistry between the two is just so pure and the best part is when they sleep and cuddle and the sis nibbles on the the nose!! Made my day!!The secrecy of the taboo is what makes the game so good and realistic unlike other games where MC bangs every chick on his sight!! Keep it up man!!

Red469

May 18, 2018
That's why Haley can keep a copy of the footage, it can conveniently find it's way to the school board or the police or local news station.
If Haley is feeling extra pissed (if that scenario of Haley2 should occur) then maybe she can secretly release to all of the above.....and watch the whole family love explode for the entire town to see.....ten to one says Klaus would commit suicide right before the cops picked his ass up.

As for a Haley forgiveness...I don't see that happening.....for certain she doesn't want to lose her brother, and she knows if she doesn't handle this herself....the MC will go violent and she would definitely lose him to jail...or he would use the tape and never trust her again, which would be the same as leaving her.

But Haley probably is more concerned with others finding out about her and she would then be seen as a dumb slut (just like Mom sees her) and Haley2's exposure can keep her out of it. It may be harsh, but it's better than the MC taking care of it...….or worse having the MC reveal it to Dad, and have him deal with it.

Anyway, I just ready to move past it....however they actually get it done, and go back to romance and shit.....this has drug on long enough...........Peace!!
Local news... ya tho that sounds fairly mild

Suicide thing... Cowards way out... tho wheres the fun in that...?
Far as the forgiveness thing ... we really dont know do we...
If Haley 2 exposes em thats fine BUT... The punishment should still fit the crime
Now the Dad angle... hmm that might actually be a very interesting one to explore... Especially if hes got hunting friends to give him a hand... How would a dad handle the rape of his own baby girl???

I know what I would do... How about you?

I do agree this really should be resolved in the next update tho I dont think it will but it should...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"Violence is not a solution" - Bullshit. It is. Mc gets Klaus somewhere, crushes his junk, problem solved. As far as the jail thing goes, Klaus would have to lose just as much or even more if things go to court. Remember "Me too?" Haley probably wasn't the first and the last of his victim, and in a situation like this, you only need one case to lit everything on fire. So it is a viable solution.

Victor suggested even something similar or further than that. As for why he would help him if the Sandra path is over? The two doesn't depends on each other. Victor was hitting off well with the MC even before Sandra, and now has a kinship with him as both of them are being in a similar situation. Also Victor is an adult, and doesn't seem like a petty one, to turn away from something like this just because the kids broke up.

As for the forgiveness of Haley, yeah, she probably won't totally forgive this for a while completely, but at this point, taken the Haley route, their relationship seems to be stronger, than this ruining it completely.

Tbf, I don't really enjoy the whole Klaus twist, I'd rather seen things continue without this, but because it's the best erotic vn-s I met so far, I take it as it is, and hope something good comes out of this as well at the very end.

Last edited:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Loved it! This game is so wholesome :'). I love the twins' realationship and how it is writen. How not to love Haley and Sandra?
That cliffhanger at the end though... it sucks to be an anxious person! The next update can't come soon enough.

Reactions: jaydem and D Dog

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
The story was moving along fairly well, I don't understand a following of the germophobic Sandra but so be it. I'd rather focus more on the twins mother than go down a road of drama with Klaus but if so Violence is a good outcome and need not result in jail time. I've always manage to avoid going to jail after putting people in ICU. Point out which update is the one with Sandra and which is not so we don't waste time downloading the wrong one.
Thanks for the update!

Reactions: HossDik and cuteelf

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Point out which update is the one with Sandra and which is not so we don't waste time downloading the wrong one.
That! Im like halfway through the currently available content (i think) and the only thing that was breaking my immersion was...Sandra. Guess we cant get rid of her for good eh

Reactions: Gentoo

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The story was moving along fairly well, I don't understand a following of the germophobic Sandra but so be it. I'd rather focus more on the twins mother than go down a road of drama with Klaus but if so Violence is a good outcome and need not result in jail time. I've always manage to avoid going to jail after putting people in ICU. Point out which update is the one with Sandra and which is not so we don't waste time downloading the wrong one.
Thanks for the update!
That! Im like halfway through the currently available content (i think) and the only thing that was breaking my immersion was...Sandra. Guess we cant get rid of her for good eh
The story is split into two paths now. You can make choices that cause Sandra to break up with MC. It's been well documented all over the thread already. :LOL:

Each update is split with a little bit of the Sandra path and a bit of the non-Sandra path. There are two opportunities to break up with Sandra. First opportunity is when Sandra tells MC about her promotion and that she's going to have to go away to work in a new location. MC can reassure her that they'll make things work, or tell her that he hopes things work out. Picking the more unsure answer will cause her to break up with the MC. Second is when she's packing her bags to board her flight out to her new job location and she's going full OCD and having a bit of a panic attack, you can choose to help her or say that it's too much. Saying it's too much will cause her to break up with MC.

Reactions: cuteelf

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
The story is split into two paths now. You can make choices that cause Sandra to break up with MC. It's been well documented all over the thread already. :LOL:

Each update is split with a little bit of the Sandra path and a bit of the non-Sandra path. There are two opportunities to break up with Sandra. First opportunity is when Sandra tells MC about her promotion and that she's going to have to go away to work in a new location. MC can reassure her that they'll make things work, or tell her that he hopes things work out. Picking the more unsure answer will cause her to break up with the MC. Second is when she's packing her bags to board her flight out to her new job location and she's going full OCD and having a bit of a panic attack, you can choose to help her or say that it's too much. Saying it's too much will cause her to break up with MC.
I understood that and broke it off with her first chance i got. I don't really understand the need for 2 paths but was mainly requesting they be labeled.

Reactions: HossDik

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I understood that and broke it off with her first chance i got. I don't really understand the need for 2 paths but was mainly requesting they be labeled.
Each update contains a bit of both paths, so there is no need for labeling. I said that in my first reply. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes