Red469

May 18, 2018
This Mr. Klaus thing is such a boner killer. The last couple of updates I've been frantic to crack this secret open, the sex scenes aren't as enjoyable anymore and normally when a chick says "Daddy" in these games it's a turn on but in this case it's kinda cringy. When I play these games I try to put myself in the MC's shoes, which will seem like I'm too invested for some but hey, take it as a compliment. This storyline has me on edge though because honestly if I'm the MC.. I'm seeing red right now.
mmmm Seeing Red and exacting Vengeance are two different things...
The Daddy talk is nice I gotta admit...
The need for closer with Klaus is a Must soo now what would you do to em?

* Bullet to the head?
* Castration?
* Reported to education board and ruined career?
* Stat rape Charges and jail time?
* Give em a good roasting?

What would you do to someone who abused someone you cared for?

Reactions: D Dog

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019

* Bullet to the head?
* Castration?

i like playing this because of the story line keeps you going. Not everything will end up roses if you think this should be the choices. I know of 2 times in my life this story hits home. 1 was my best buddy all through growing up clear up till I left for the Army. His oldest sister had a affair with her choir teacher. He got all bent out of shape and tried to get her out of that relationship. She hasn't talked to him since then and they got married that was like over 35 years ago. The other one was a younger cousin that had affair with her English teacher. Her family found out and ruined his career. She left and they haven't heard from her in over 28 years. So better think before you do anything about it if it happens to you. Consequences

Red469

May 18, 2018
i like playing this because of the story line keeps you going. Not everything will end up roses if you think this should be the choices. I know of 2 times in my life this story hits home. 1 was my best buddy all through growing up clear up till I left for the Army. His oldest sister had a affair with her choir teacher. He got all bent out of shape and tried to get her out of that relationship. She hasn't talked to him since then and they got married that was like over 35 years ago. The other one was a younger cousin that had affair with her English teacher. Her family found out and ruined his career. She left and they haven't heard from her in over 28 years. So better think before you do anything about it if it happens to you. Consequences
Ok Lets put this into context...

Your reply Was... a couple chosing to be together... you havent specified if A. she was under 18... B. if this was consentual...

My comment was regarding: Haley being, in her own words, hurt, taken advantage of, having her virginity Stolen... at the age of 15....

Where I come from thats called Stat rape...
so ya somewhat two different things here...

now on to your comment, the older sister, your not making it sound like this was forced... at the end of the day, if they are both of legal age and consenting, not much you can do to stop this... The second part of this is if she was underage, he should not have tried to get her to leave him but just get him for stat rape... Assuming there was foul play involved...

The second story, well ya, I know that can be a hash part of life to accept but again was that girl abused? or was this just family not approving, without looking at the facts? If shes a minor I would not blame the family reporting the guy and shipping his ass to prison for it... Altho, with dire consequences... so ya Agreed.

Some Moves come with a high price...

Oct 24, 2019

* Bullet to the head?
* Castration?

Actually "Seeing red" and "exacting vengeance" is that far from each other considering that someone whose "seeing red" will more likely lead them to commit an act of violence, which can eventually be chalked up to vengeance.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The confrontation between MC and Klaus is inevitable, I just hope MC doesn't end up behind bars.
Yeah, anyone who thinks that the solution involves violence — and that includes Ptolemy, who suggested on Discord that it was his preferred method but that Viit was fighting him — is acting like a dim teenager. The most important thing is that Haley's not revictimized, and punching Klaus in the face (then ending up in jail) is one way that happens. But we also have a new concern: not victimizing Asian Haley, assuming she hasn't been already. The MC's being really horrible to her right now. She deserves better, especially because her stepdad is a sexual predator.

Sep 11, 2018
While I am not for it I could see an ending where the MC does something to Klaus that ends up with the MC going to jail then Haley finds out she pregnant and the game ends. Then a second game or maybe a time jump to when the MC is released for time served and their kid is already x years old that would be a plot twist there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho
Oct 24, 2019
While I am not for it I could see an ending where the MC does something to Klaus that ends up with the MC going to jail then Haley finds out she pregnant and the game ends. Then a second game or maybe a time jump to when the MC is released for time served and their kid is already x years old that would be a plot twist there.
It would definitely be satisfying if another route is added.
Yeah, anyone who thinks that the solution involves violence — and that includes Ptolemy, who suggested on Discord that it was his preferred method but that Viit was fighting him — is acting like a dim teenager. The most important thing is that Haley's not revictimized, and punching Klaus in the face (then ending up in jail) is one way that happens. But we also have a new concern: not victimizing Asian Haley, assuming she hasn't been already. The MC's being really horrible to her right now. She deserves better, especially because her stepdad is a sexual predator.
I agree that MC going to jail would destroy Haley, she'd probably never forgive herself. As far as MC goes.. he's just looking out for his sister and is trying to get the truth out by any means. Of that was my sister I'd do the same personally. I get that the other Haley is a victim as well but she's not his sister or his responsibility, it's harsh but..

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well...

Sandra is a lawyer, right? Apparently a good one. I don't think she'd let MC go to jail over Klaus if it ends up becoming violent.

However, for those on the non-Sandra path, that might be a bit tougher, since Sandra asked MC not to call her. I imagine Victor wouldn't be interested in helping MC so much after MC broke up with his niece. Maybe Adriana? Not sure what Alana does, so maybe she could help out somehow. Lisa is devious, so maybe she could do something cunning to help MC out. Would be interesting to see what happens along this path.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Then stop arguing that support dropped (by some metric you can't identify) just because you don't like where the game went. Support didn't drop. A relatively small number of people here on the pirate forum complained vociferously yet Patronage went up. Those are the facts. Own your opinion, not an invented opinion of some silent and unidentifiable majority. I certainly don't think my opinion represents anyone's but my own. This isn't something you should find difficult.
I'm not. You're the only person here talking about "support." I never said support/patronage dropped (at least recently), in fact I said the opposite, multiple times........

MC going to jail.
Because the MC is supposedly his own character and not just a stand in for the player, he is way too hot headed and a dumbass to not be going to jail, end of story. If we as players have some kind of control over the situation, then the MC would be acting out of character if he doesn't do something rash and stupid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Red469

May 18, 2018
Actually "Seeing red" and "exacting vengeance" is that far from each other considering that someone whose "seeing red" will more likely lead them to commit an act of violence, which can eventually be chalked up to vengeance.
Let me break this down for you...
Seeing red = knowing there is a need for vengeance
exacting vengeance = the act itself

Seeing red does not mean you going out there instantly and just doing so... I just thought I would clarify this for you...

Ya... She does... thats why she should know... if he hasnt done this to her already that is... I totally agree with you.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Seeing red does not mean you going out there instantly and just doing so... I just thought I would clarify this for you...

Ya... She does... thats why she should know... if he hasnt done this to her already that is... I totally agree with you.
As satisfying as watching MC get violent with Klaus would be I think doing something like that would work against us in the long run with Haley as it was recently pointed out. Regardless of whatever happens with the Klaus story line, he can't go unpunished for what he's done. For this situation to be resolved without anything happening to him would be the biggest spit to the face towards the players.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Red469

May 18, 2018
As satisfying as watching MC get violent with Klaus would be I think doing something like that would work against us in the long run with Haley as it was recently pointed out. Regardless of whatever happens with the Klaus story line, he can't go unpunished for what he's done. For this situation to be resolved without anything happening to him would be the biggest spit to the face towards the players.
Its like this:

* Hayley never needs to know what the Kangaroo court has decreed...
* To correct you, this isnt about the players as your making it sound... its about the morality of the consequences for his actions.
* Yes theres likely to be collateral damage... however there is nothing to suggest the other Hayley isnt just another victim...

Bottom Line_____________________

You would not want a neighbor like that living next to you and your two daughters?
Why would you think anyone else would?

And How would his current partner respond to the news that shes currently sleeping with a rockspider?

All these are both interesting and important questions that will need to be resolved in the coming updates...

I look forward to seeing what the dev has in mind... Perhaps a housefire when the step daughter and partner are out of town?
After all accidents happen every day LOL

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

I don’t get why it’s so difficult to understand that seeing red... can lead to vengeance lol. *Guy walks in on his wife in bed with another man* *He’s now seeing red* *Kills then both* *Vengeance achieved*

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think MC will take a back seat when the Klaus confrontation happens. This isn't MC's vengeance to get, its Haley's. Its up to her to decide what she wants to do, if anything. If that involves her getting MC to beat him up, her giving him a piece of her mind or just saying how it impacted her and leaving... we'll just have to wait and find out.

Reactions: Segnbora and Moonis

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Its like this:

* Hayley never needs to know what the Kangaroo court has decreed...
* To correct you, this isnt about the players as your making it sound... its about the morality of the consequences for his actions.
* Yes theres likely to be collateral damage... however there is nothing to suggest the other Hayley isnt just another victim...

Bottom Line_____________________

You would not want a neighbor like that living next to you and your two daughters?
Why would you think anyone else would?

And How would his current partner respond to the news that shes currently sleeping with a rockspider?

All these are both interesting and important questions that will need to be resolved in the coming updates...

I look forward to seeing what the dev has in mind... Perhaps a housefire when the step daughter and partner are out of town?
After all accidents happen every day LOL
Maybe lol but Haley 2.0 needs to know that her step-father's a sexual predator who targeted a young girl.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think MC will take a back seat when the Klaus confrontation happens. This isn't MC's vengeance to get, its Haley's. Its up to her to decide what she wants to do, if anything. If that involves her getting MC to beat him up, her giving him a piece of her mind or just saying how it impacted her and leaving... we'll just have to wait and find out.
Put yourself in MC's shoes and then tell me you'd still think that. It doesn't matter what Haley wants or doesn't want. Klaus cannot go unpunished especially with the game hinting at him still having his nasty obsession towards Haley. In real life guys like him can't be allowed to keep roaming the streets. What if it turns out he's also abusing Haley 2.0 as well? Should he still be allowed to go about his way just because Haley says she doesn't care what happens to him or forgives him or something like that?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Put yourself in MC's shoes and then tell me you'd still think that. It doesn't matter what Haley wants or doesn't want. Klaus cannot go unpunished especially with the game hinting at him still having his nasty obsession towards Haley. In real life guys like him can't be allowed to keep roaming the streets. What if it turns out he's also abusing Haley 2.0 as well? Should he still be allowed to go about his way just because Haley says she doesn't care what happens to him or forgives him or something like that?
The primary objective in dealing with Klaus is to not further damage Haley, so what she wants or doesn't want is what matters. MC going berserk like some lunatic is just going to make the situation worse. Would damage MC and Haley's relationship, get MC in legal trouble, probably get him fired etc.

You can still "punish" him by reporting him to police. Sandra is a lawyer, she can get him put away. You don't need MC or anyone else to beat him up to "punish" him. Saying it doesn't matter what Haley wants is saying, she as the victim, has no say in what happens to her abuser. You are willing to further damage Haley just to enact "revenge", that is backwards priorities IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Segnbora

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The primary objective in dealing with Klaus is to not further damage Haley, so what she wants or doesn't want is what matters. MC going berserk like some lunatic is just going to make the situation worse. Would damage MC and Haley's relationship, get MC in legal trouble, probably get him fired etc.

You can still "punish" him by reporting him to police. Sandra is a lawyer, she can get him put away. You don't need MC or anyone else to beat him up to "punish" him. Saying it doesn't matter what Haley wants is saying, she as the victim, has no say in what happens to her abuser. You are willing to further damage Haley just to enact "revenge", that is backwards priorities IMO.
I wasn't strictly talking about violence but any sort of actions taken against him would work. My point being Klaus has to be punished for what he's done, and that the game can't end without him getting his comeuppance. What his punishment ends up being will be up to the Devs.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes