Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A guy who "jokes" about having married a woman due in no small part to her daughter's name, and continues to gush to his now step-daughter what an amazing name Haley is on a frequent enough basis that she mentions it to relative strangers in passing, doesn't strike me as being terribly likely to have repented.
Exactly. All signs point to him still being obsessed with Haley.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah yeah sensitive subject. Replay the game and this time pay attention to the dialogue in the shower.
I see what you're getting at now.
However i didn't read it the same way you did when it comes to inconsistent writing, but i can see what you're getting at. To me that reads like yes he's playing daft so as not to give away too much to Sandra.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Sep 11, 2018
Wish I had a good game idea. Looks like you can make some free rent money stringing suckers along with tiny updates each month while working on the game on your laptop a hour or two a day while binge watching Game Of Thrones.
This shows you know nothing about rendering what so ever. You can spend an hour alone just setting up one pose not to mention the set aka environment and hours rendering plus the time to code the game. Games that have animations in Iray are a time suck you almost need a rendering rig unless you don't mind leaving your pc on for days at a time rendering one animation.

While some dev's do put out small updates you have to think about all the stuff it takes to make that game especially if you don't have a good amount of experience in daz or renpy.

I am not saying that there are not dev's that milk their pateons. Matter of fact there is a lot of devs that milk their patreons nowadays but you can tell which ones those are. Example: If you put out an update that only adds 6 renders to your game that's milking it hard and yes I have seen this happen.

As for Haley's Story the updates feel small to me but for all, anyone knows dev could be only working on this in whatever free time after work etc.. A lot of things IRL can affect the amount of time spent on making updates.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A guy who "jokes" about having married a woman due in no small part to her daughter's name, and continues to gush to his now step-daughter what an amazing name Haley is on a frequent enough basis that she mentions it to relative strangers in passing, doesn't strike me as being terribly likely to have repented.
Right, the only amazing name that's appropriate to gush over is Earnest!

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
So the story is progressing nicely.I expected more fireworks when Haley and Haley2 met, but to be honest I loved the reaction we did get more than what I imagined would happen. I fully expect Haley to confide in Sandra (on the Sandra path) and I think they are going to bond on a level that will be interesting to watch. We now have at least gotten Haley to admit that Klaus hurt her, but that doesn't give a clear picture on what actually transpired. Excellent update IMO.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I really love the brother and sisterly love between MC and Haley, well done. Can't wait for new update with the math teacher. Also is there going to be any consequences for creampieing your sister so many times? ;):sneaky:

Reactions: a1fox3

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really love the brother and sisterly love between MC and Haley, well done. Can't wait for new update with the math teacher. Also is there going to be any consequences for creampieing your sister so many times? ;):sneaky:
I don't think pregnancy is on the top list of priories for Viit nor the characters in the game buddy.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I've stopped playing this a while ago ( for some reason), now I'm totally confused...Haley 2.0? Klaus? I know you have to treat Sandra well ( if you want it to continue), does it bite you in the ass if you mess around with other girls?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have to treat Sandra well, though you'll be on very different routes if you do/don't. No penalties for messing around yet, but certain decisions change what you see.

Haley 2.0 and Klaus are spoilers if you haven't played for a while.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've stopped playing this a while ago ( for some reason), now I'm totally confused...Haley 2.0? Klaus? I know you have to treat Sandra well ( if you want it to continue), does it bite you in the ass if you mess around with other girls?
There are no consequences yet if you decide to cheat so I'll go with no as the game seems to be moving in the Klaus storyline direction.

Go back to where you last played to catch up on everything you missed and all will make sense. If you don't want to bother then here's a quick summary of what's transpired as of recently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to ask any clarifying questions or to correct me on anything.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017

It's very easily proven. Look at the 6m graph. The allegedly problematic content was in October. Patronage went way up. The data doesn't lie.

Did pirates drop the game? I dunno. Some here did and made sure everyone knew about it again, and again, and again, and again. But who really cares about people stealing content?

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
F95 noise isn't data.
Of course it is. The higher the number of views and comments in a thread = more exposure and higher number of potential patrons and supporters. These days I don't even bother looking at titles that don't have favorable reviews here. This forum objectively is a very influential part of the adult game community. After all it's the 9th most visited adult forum on the internet.

There was a spike in patrons for Viitgames because this thread jumped up to one of the most active on the forum due to the ongoing discussion regarding 0.55. Effectively the controversy was free advertising for them, much better than any cross-promotion they engage in. HS was in the top 15 rated games here and one of the featured games for a time too. After that fizzled out after a couple of months, the patreon gains reverted back to the growth from previous months i.e. ~15 new patrons per month.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes