preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

It's very easily proven. Look at the 6m graph. The allegedly problematic content was in October. Patronage went way up. The data doesn't lie.
The rape was relieved in September (or August?), not October which was the reveal of Sandra's mom. He also started doing cross promotions October 5th, likely leading to the huge spike October 9th which doesn't fit the past graphs at all. The truth is the graph isn't raw data either. There's no number of patrons that dropped the game that day compared to the number that signed on, just the change in overall patrons. Please explain to me how the graph proves people didn't drop the game when it's pretty clear Viit found a new audience.

Did pirates drop the game? I dunno. But who really cares about people stealing content?
Sure, but you're saying "player's didn't drop the game" when you mean patrons, but we don't even know that as I just pointed out. As Bauman pointed out, sometimes pirates become patrons as well.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
i'm not arguing the forum isn't a valuable part of the adult gaming community. My objection was very, very specific.

You and the new moderator are in direct conflict; he thinks the jump is illegitimate, you think it's because of the surge in traffic. I think it's because of what I've always said: forum popularity comes from conflict, not conformity. I don't think you have any evidence to connect that to increased Patronage, but neither do I have any evidence to refute you. Either way, I'm happy for the devs.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I still think your accusations and insinuations are disgusting and beneath the alleged quality of a moderator, but okay.

The truth is the graph isn't raw data either.
You realize how ridiculous you're being right now, right?

Please explain to me how the graph proves people didn't drop the game when it's pretty clear Viit found a new audience.
People pirating the game quite literally don't matter. They can increase or decrease by a million either way and they still don't matter. The only people that matter are those who are actually supporting the game. I've said this a zillion times now, but F95 noise doesn't matter. If it affects Patronage it matters. If it doesn't it's just blather. Has F95 fury negatively affected DMD? A Wife & Mother? I could keep naming games, but the question is really an existential one: we have an effect, and usually an overall positive one, but when we have a negative reaction do we still have an effect? I'm of the opinion that we don't unless it's overhwhelming, which wasn't the case here.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'd really rather talk about soap on a rope.

Haley: "Now, children, behave!"

Kids: "No, Mama!"

MC grabs them all by the hair and swings them around like a multi-headed mace. They giggle uncontrollably.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You had me sold at rope. Do, continue.
There was some editing.

But I'm always up for bondage and using Haley's braid would be...

(I'll be in my bunk.)

NB: was this the first update that Haley openly interacted with her braid? I feel like it was.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There was some editing.

But I'm always up for bondage and using Haley's braid would be...

(I'll be in my bunk.)

NB: was this the first update that Haley openly interacted with her braid? I feel like it was.
Maybe ?

I think she did it at the park as well.
But it was the return of Sandra's braids for a brief second during the bathroom sequence. I don't even know if that one was intentional or not though but it's not the first time the talking portraits have been wrong.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In any case it was ((un)intentionally) hot as hell. I've always loved her "braid erections," but in this update she had them when she was pissed off so I've stopped attributing meaning. Still...

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I still think your accusations and insinuations are disgusting and beneath the alleged quality of a moderator, but okay.
You still haven't explained this despite me asking three or so times. Again, what's "disgusting" about me suggesting he's advertising?

You realize how ridiculous you're being right now, right?
Yeah, sometimes you gotta do it to prove a point. You constantly moving the goal posts in a feeble attempt to remain correct is something I'd hope you realize is just as ridiculous, but I guess not.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The game has more support. If that's because of Patreon cross-promotion or a reaction to quality or sunspots, then fine. But "I agree that doesn't fit the data, but saying a lot of players didn't drop the game is just as impossible to prove as saying a lot did" is Trumpian reality denial. The game has a lot more Patrons and if you have an actual way to suggest it has fewer players as a result, go ahead and show the data behind the assertion. You don't have any.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You're talking about now though, not when it happened. Neither one of us has proof of anything regarding that. Hell, we can't even remember what update it was for certain.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can both be right. A number of people dropped the game when that happened. There are more people who started supporting it afterwards than people who dropped it. Thus, an increase of patrons.

The other poster is also correct. This thread was very active after that happened, which likely led to more people playing it and a number of those people became patrons.

Conclusion: A vocal minority disliked that revelation, but didn't have enough influence to cause a drop in support. The people who liked or were indifferent, mostly stayed quite about it. So, people believe that event had more impact than it actually did.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You're talking about now though, not when it happened. Neither one of us has proof of anything regarding that. Hell, we can't even remember what update it was for certain.
Then stop arguing that support dropped (by some metric you can't identify) just because you don't like where the game went. Support didn't drop. A relatively small number of people here on the pirate forum complained vociferously yet Patronage went up. Those are the facts. Own your opinion, not an invented opinion of some silent and unidentifiable majority. I certainly don't think my opinion represents anyone's but my own. This isn't something you should find difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This Mr. Klaus thing is such a boner killer. The last couple of updates I've been frantic to crack this secret open, the sex scenes aren't as enjoyable anymore and normally when a chick says "Daddy" in these games it's a turn on but in this case it's kinda cringy. When I play these games I try to put myself in the MC's shoes, which will seem like I'm too invested for some but hey, take it as a compliment. This storyline has me on edge though because honestly if I'm the MC.. I'm seeing red right now.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I really love the brother and sisterly love between MC and Haley, well done. Can't wait for new update with the math teacher. Also is there going to be any consequences for creampieing your sister so many times? ;):sneaky:
I agree the intimacy of this relationship is very well done... And...
You mean Reward dont you?
Thats just the next step to any relationship worth Keeping.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes