cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
First opportunity is when Sandra tells MC about her promotion and that she's going to have to go away to work in a new location.
Guess i just broke up with her then! Good to know. Was always choosing the negative options when talking to her, couldnt believe she was still able to stand me :D

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Guess i just broke up with her then! Good to know. Was always choosing the negative options when talking to her, couldnt believe she was still able to stand me :D
There's a walkthrough in the OP, there's a point system with Haley and Sandra. I think Haley's point system has come into play a couple times or so in the game, from what I remember reading here in the thread, but Sandra's haven't yet.

With the way the story is going, though, Sandra being on your side may be a great thing to have...

Could mean something later on having high points with her, even if you broke it off with her. I have no idea if breaking up with her completely invalidates the point system for her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Rejecting Sandra is, I think, going to turn out to be the wrong choice. We'll see. I don't think a no-Sandra ending will be bad, but I think the ending will be "better" if you don't.

It doesn't matter what Haley wants or doesn't want.
Yes, that's true. It doesn't at all matter what the actual victim of sexual assault wants. It matters what you want. Fuck her, amirite?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank god someone's monitoring your posts and their popularity. And I'm so glad it's you.

"Violence is not a solution" - Bullshit. It is. Mc gets Klaus somewhere, crushes his junk, problem solved.
...and Haley is cured. Magic!

Violence is a good outcome and need not result in jail time. I've always manage to avoid going to jail after putting people in ICU.
I'm sure Haley will appreciate your vigilantism when she's still in therapy at 50. And also, she's totally gonna wanna fuck you, because ICU. So hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno and Ozel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. HALEY WANTS THE mc DAGGER TO PUNCTURE HER MOIST SEEPING HONEY RIVER oUTLET!
GO bALLS TO THE WALL ON THE mILK sHAKE OF THIS PAST 2019 AND GO FORTH WITH NUTELLA IN
20 20 !

hAPPY nEW yEAR!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ozel

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, that's true. It doesn't at all matter what the actual victim of sexual assault wants. It matters what you want. Fuck her, amirite?
If Haley wants revenge or justice, great I say. If she doesn't then too bad, pedophiles who abuse their position to target little girls don't deserve to freely roam the streets. If you can't understand that then that's your problem buddy.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If Haley wants revenge or justice, great I say. If she doesn't then too bad, pedophiles who abuse their position to target little girls don't deserve to freely roam the streets. If you can't understand that then that's your problem buddy.
Exactly. Fuck Haley and fuck what's best for her. What's so much more important is your manpain.

• Angry
Reactions: Blablablafapper

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
LET IT GO!!LET IT goggggGGGGGGGGooo))oooooo0000000000OOOO!!!!!

IF HALEY COUD AND DID LET IT GO ... SHUT IT AND SUPPORT HER WELL BEING AWAY FROM THAT!

bEING AVENGERS AFTER THANOS KILLED COUNTLESS IS NARCISISTIC AND PETTY =>

STOP BEING SELFISH AND START TALKING ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF OTHERS
NOT YOUR PERSONAL RAMBO AGENDA!!!

THIS IS HALEY'S STORY AFTER ALL!!! LEARN TO RESPECT THAT!

gAME oN!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Are you purposely misreading my statements?
I'm purposefully pointing out that the only person whose needs matter in this situation is Haley.

Not the MC.

Not Klaus.

Not "justice."

Haley.

And yes, both iterations of "Haley."

If Haley wants revenge or justice, great I say. If she doesn't then too bad
Victim erasure at its finest.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm purposefully pointing out that the only person whose needs matter in this situation is Haley.

Not the MC.

Not Klaus.

Not "justice."

Haley.
yeah no shit. Haley is obviously MC's first priorities right now. What I'm saying is Klaus's actions can't go unpunished weather Haley wants it or not, that kinds of how real life works.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
yeah no shit. Haley is obviously MC's first priorities right now. What I'm saying is Klaus's actions can't go unpunished weather Haley wants it or not, that kinds of how real life works.
I know what you're saying. I'm explaining that what Haley wants is more important than punishing Klaus. If punishing Klaus revictimizes Haley, it's not worth it. Does Klaus need to be stopped from victimizing other girls? Certainly. But the MC's actions have to prioritize Haley's emotional health. "Real life" isn't a Rambo film. Sometimes victims need an unsatisfying form of closure. I don't know if (and I don't think) we'll get that here, but violence and retribution are unlikely to be the answer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I will only say what the daughter told her father after he got out of jail for murder:

"I would have told you my problems, dad, but the way you handled them (killing people)
made it impossible to even bring the subject up!

Reactions: Segnbora

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know what you're saying. I'm explaining that what Haley wants is more important than punishing Klaus. If punishing Klaus revictimizes Haley, it's not worth it. Does Klaus need to be stopped from victimizing other girls? Certainly. But the MC's actions have to prioritize Haley's emotional health. "Real life" isn't a Rambo film. Sometimes victims need an unsatisfying form of closure. I don't know if (and I don't think) we'll get that here, but violence and retribution are unlikely to be the answer.
I'm not sure why you're assuming I'm talking about violence but there are plenty ways to take actions against another while not resorting to violence. What if punishment doesn't revictimizes Haley and instead has the opposite effect? You're right in saying MC's actions have to prioritize her emotional health but eventually something is gonna need to be done regarding Klaus.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What ever MC does about Klaus or Rutger or Thrumpf or what ever imaginary opponent MC needs to conjure up in order to play the white knight and show his valiant side to Haley is not Haley's story.

It becomes MCs story where he keeps trying to prove he is worthy to Haley despite her love 4 him.

This kind of selfish narcisistic attitudes drive people apart!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sure why you're assuming I'm talking about violence
You haven't, and I didn't mean to suggest you had. I was responding to a bunch of posts there. Others have definitely endorsed violence in the same cluster of posts. But it's all part of the meta-narrative of retribution and "great vengeance and furious anger" mindset, and it's wrong.

You're right in saying MC's actions have to prioritize her emotional health but eventually something is gonna need to be done regarding Klaus.
Yes, and it's up to Haley to figure out what that is. The entire point of this plotline is to get Haley to be the one to decide Klaus' fate. Not the MC. Not some external actor. Healing comes from Haley saying, "okay, this is what I want..." If that's the MC punching Klaus, then okay. (Although not, because the MC's then going to jail for a while and that's drama this game doesn't need.) But not until that's what will help Haley heal.

What ever MC does about Klaus or Rutger or Thrumpf or what ever imaginary opponent MC needs to conjure up in order to play the white knight and show his valiant side to Haley is not Haley's story.
Exactly. It's not the MC's story. It's not the "MC wreaks vengeance on Haley's enemies" story. This isn't "Die Haley With a Vengeance."

Reactions: Blablablafapper
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes