EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So some here believe that's the reason why she treats her like that. If that's the case why wouldn't she do something knowing something horrible happened to her daughter?
She's knows for sure, but most likely only the version of "They had sex and Haley initiated it", not the real version. That's why she talked about her bad choices before and bad taste, and asked if there's someone else in the city, maybe an older guy. There was clearly a resentment towards it, and that comes from the false version of the events. Most likely her dad knows the same wrong version as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
All right, "finished" the 0.75 on the No-Sandra route ; I missed those characters, especially Haley.
I wonder if I play on the With-Sandra route, does it help Haley to recover or to start getting better ? Or she doesn't talk at all with her and she makes the same progress than the No-Sandra.... :unsure:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thank god someone's monitoring your posts and their popularity. And I'm so glad it's you.
Actually it's FZone that monitors the popularity of your posts. That's the number next to the thumbs up. I'm glad it's me too. I think it would be creepy if someone else was paying attention to my reaction scores. Do you pay attention to the reaction scores of other posters? I really don't care about my reaction score, I have asked too many questions (especially for Foot of the Mountain) to maintain any decent "like" score. In addition I don't get so many "likes" here anymore since so many have gone over to the dark side.

Your comment is typical, you claim that I exaggerate the number of people unhappy with the direction and ask where all these comments are. I reply with the date in the thread and point put how quickly I got positive feedback to my negative comments at that time. Instead of discussing all the negative comments posted after the August update, comments you claimed did not exist, you make a snide comment to deflect.

As long as I am discussing "likes," that negative comment I made in August received 20 "likes." That would seem to indicate that 20 people agreed with my assessment. I know that 20 people are not a lot in the grand scheme of things after all Viitgames has 326 patrons (monthly income now less than $2000/month.) I wonder though, what was the greatest number of "likes" you received for a post defending this story? Again, I don't take "likes" to mean how many people like you or me, just how many people agree the content of our posts.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
She's knows for sure, but most likely only the version of "They had sex and Haley initiated it", not the real version. That's why she talked about her bad choices before and bad taste, and asked if there's someone else in the city, maybe an older guy. There was clearly a resentment towards it, and that comes from the false version of the events. Most likely her dad knows the same wrong version as well.
I think it's obvious that Mom knows about it and blames Haley for it. As I am sure that everyone knows, I am not happy with the turn this story took. I believe that at some point in the story Haley said that she first began having feelings for her brother at the age of 12. She saw him as her protector. If this was the case, her feelings for MC would not be explained by the Klaus incident (and I also think that the story would be even worse if her feelings for MC had anything to do with Klaus.) In fact she might even have some resentment toward her brother for not protecting her when she needed it most. I said this long ago that if the developers wanted to add drama, they should have focused on the family dynamics. I have heard from women before that males often get treated better my their mothers than their sisters get treated. Mama's boy and Daddy's girl. Oedipus and Electra in both directions. I wrote that if Mom had become seriously ill (like cancer) or Dad had died, Mom would have needed emotional support from her kids. Haley would have been much better suited to provide this support, allowing for the resolution of Mom's and Haley's relationship. If Haley had grown up with Mom giving more affection to MC and if Dad had been emotional distant, there would be some explanation to why she developed feelings for MC if he were the only one that Haley felt cared about her. Finally, I think it would have been a much better choice because it would have been more relatable to players who probably at some point have had to deal with the death or illness of a parent. But that's only my opinion.

Reactions: EZ8lt

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Hi Have to be honest. We started on the next update, but we didn't get much done so far. I've been gone for a week, and with the Holidays Pto only did like 20 renders. And we won't be doing much for the next couple of days either. We'll do little stuff here and there, but we won't really get back to work till the 2'nd of the month. Means we'll have to work a little harder in January, but we needed this time off. That's about it. We'll be much further along a week from now. Viit 1578126160715.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Awww ... just look at her inquisitory eyebrows .. those pouting lush lips, her yummy figure!
MC gonna be her rock. She gonna reach 4 the stars and their love will conquer all!

Speaking of their burning desire for loving eachother ...

Where are all these speculatory nonsensical propositions coming from?
MC developed his relationship with Haley on his own, in their safe space LONG AWAY FROM HOME!
Mc had all the right moves in all the right places and layed his love thick on Haley!
It was just the two of them right there, in the moment in space and time!
That is Haleys safe spot => in MCas arms.
Please do not rob us of our boys charms and of our sincere love for the best in all babes!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think it would be creepy if someone else was paying attention to my reaction scores.
I do too. Which is why it isn't even slightly creepy that you are.

Your comment is typical, you claim that I exaggerate the number of people unhappy with the direction and ask where all these comments are. I reply with the date in the thread and point put how quickly I got positive feedback to my negative comments at that time.
And yet Patronage is up. Good job. Solid work. You changed so many minds.

comments you claimed did not exist
Quote, please?

As long as I am discussing "likes," that negative comment I made in August received 20 "likes."
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! You received 20 likes? WOW. GAME CHANGED!!!!

I wonder though, what was the greatest number of "likes" you received for a post defending this story?
I don't care and never will because I'm only responsible for my own opinions and don't receive validation nor arousal points when people agree with me.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I do too. Which is why it isn't even slightly creepy that you are.

And yet Patronage is up. Good job. Solid work. You changed so many minds.

Quote, please?

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! You received 20 likes? WOW. GAME CHANGED!!!!

I don't care and never will because I'm only responsible for my own opinions and don't receive validation nor arousal points when people agree with me.
It's been a couple of days, I thought you were trying to give me the silent treatment like you tried with A111. I knew eventually you would respond.

You tried to make fun of me for monitoring my "likes" and I responded that I don't really monitor my "likes" but thought it would be creepy if some one monitored the reaction of another poster. I asked if you monitored the reaction score of other posters and you respond with "Which is why it isn't even slightly creepy that you are." The classic I am rubber, you are glue defense.

My post talked about patronage recently falling off within the last month or so still stands. The number of patrons may be up or holding steady, but the dollar amount has declined.

In my post I specifically said that 20 "likes" were not a lot. I only asked if your posts supporting the story had as many "likes." I specifically said that it would suggest (not prove) that more people supported the idea that with story took a wrong turn.

If I cared about validation of my opinions I would obviously stop posting here where it appears that I may now have the minority opinion.

I am not trying to change anyone's mind. It's been a long time since I have pointed out problems with the story. I just don't want it to appear that there is a consensus that the story is great, like what happen with AL. I also have to admit that it amuses me that you get so riled up. The sun is getting......

halfl

Jun 18, 2019
Hi there,
I followed the walkthrough and make sure I chose "Help her" in ep9 & "Stay a little longer" in ep11.
However, nothing happened when lying in bed with Sandra and no choice for ep15&16.
Did I mess up some previous choices?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You think Haley's mom knows what happened to her?
haleys mom probably only thinks that she has an problem/issue with older men because of the klaus thing happend that what she said in the last update to the MC.
i think she does not know how wrong she is with that thoughts.
mentioning that she has maybe an older men...and that she always had bad judgement when it comes to men and because of that she do not likes it that haley had an "Affair" with an much older men that happens to be her teacher.And that is probably the reason she treats haley like that now maybe thinking now that she was just a Slut at the age of 15.

so i think she has made her own story or believed some storys that others told her there OR maybe she believed a story that this Klaus guy told to get his neck out of the loop because he is been caught or something and haley was just to ashamed at that time to say otherwise.

there could be many possibilities here how this will go on now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1390306

Hey,
during one scene Haley tells MC that Klaus did hurt her and MC asks

MC: Do you want to talk about it?

Haley: Not now. And not with you.

What did she mean by "and not with you". Does she wants a professional's help, her parents, or she thinks MC's not mature enough...?

Can someone share their views?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hey,

What did she mean by "and not with you". Does she wants a professional's help, her parents, or she thinks MC's not mature enough...?

i think haley does not want the MC to know what happend in detail to her with that teacher and feels embarrassed and unwell about talking with her brother/lover about that.
and because of that she want´s to talk with a person she trusts that is not the MC about that.
could be every character now except their parents and the MC here now.

in earlier updates when they first visited the parents when haley told the MC about that teacher she also said that the MC would get angry or mad with her if she tells him.So maybe she thinks if she tells him the whole story that the MC sees her as some kind of slut and leaves her or something.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hey,

Victor advised MC to get Haley some professional help so that's who I imagine MC will get Haley to open up to about Klaus. Sandra as well since she's gonna have to know eventually imo

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and D Dog

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Victor advised MC to get Haley some professional help so that's who I imagine MC will get Haley to open up to about Klaus. Sandra as well since she's gonna have to know eventually imo
Haley will open up to the person she chose to afaik. Not one she get referred to or told to. Also she asked the MC if he had the phone number to the "other Haley"... Find it more likely she would enter some dialogue with her. Sometimes you can help yourself by helping others...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Haley will open up to the person she chose to afaik. Not one she get referred to or told to. Also she asked the MC if he had the phone number to the "other Haley"... Find it more likely she would enter some dialogue with her. Sometimes you can help yourself by helping others...
Surely (but to be fair whoever the devs choose), but at this point confiding in a professional would be her best bet. Her mother, even is she's willing to believe the actual truth, who knows what reaction she would have, and honestly, she's the last person she's willing to open up in my opinion. Her father would cause the same reaction as it would in the MC, her relationship with Haley 2 is at the very beginning, I think she's smarter than choose her, and outside of this circle, maybe Victor and his bf, but that would need the cat getting out of the bag that Victor knows something happened. This not only leaves the professional option the best choice as far as a reaction concerned, but opening up to someone in a safe space (god sjws make me hate that word), who has a legal obligation of not running their mouth, and has experience of handling cases like this, is the best choice all things considered.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I believe that a discussion between Haley and Haley II is inevitable and essential to the resolution of this story, and to the salvation of both girls (regardless of whether or not Klaus has already had his way with Haley II).

As for Haley's reticence to talk to the MC about Klaus, I don't believe that to be a permanent decision. Haley has already gone from saying that the whole thing was her fault, to admitting to the MC (and to herself) that Klaus had hurt her. Indeed, I believe Haley is already well on her way to realizing the self-deception she had been living under, which is an essential step in any recovery she is to make. So, Haley may yet unburden herself to the MC, regardless of what she says now; perhaps after meeting with Haley II. It's all part of her growth and recovery.

In all of this, the MC will have an essential role to play, as he (through our choices) supports Haley during this period.

Having played through both versions (Sandra/No Sandra), I now believe that a successful outcome (Haley 'cured', Klaus receiving appropriate punishment, Haley and the MC together) can be obtained in both routes. After all, they both end with the same discussion - verbatim.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes