Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm interested to see if we'll get an ending with Haley where we're also seeing girls like Adriana, Diane and etc on the side.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I have just recently played this game, and I must say I really enjoy it! One thing that may have already been discussed in the thread and I haven't found yet ( I know it's not a popular opinion) but I can't help to think that Adriana (I believe that's her name) and her Dog Gaston have done something before. He like sniffing below the waist way too much.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
just love seeing how mc and haley tease play, role play, most of all cuddling. thanks fot the warm feeling dev.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long while now, I stumbled into something while perusing Sumodeine's patreon, a cross promotion about this game.
"But the choice is ultimately up to YOU.

And Haley isn’t the only potential love interest available to you. There’s the girl next door, MILF boss who might be more of a cougar with a wicked bite, and much more! Give the game a try and find out for yourself what other heroines are waiting just for you!"

So for those who are fans and players here other than Haley and Sandra do you guys think there will be other major Love interests route? And do you guys think it won't necessarily just end with Haley, maybe a non-romantic yet caring route with her, and for others maybe more if we have a pick of other Love interests. Or do you think it ends with Haley but more linear than what the Melody game did with each individual ending with each Love Interests?

To be fair, I am not interested much in the other girls aside Sandra and Haley. They are good as a fling but I would be fine if I got an ending with either:
- Haley and Sandra
- Sandra with Haley happy
- Haley with Sandra happy

Nov 27, 2017
Is it me or does the time between Haley's updates always seem so fucking fast?! - Not that I'm complaining! :p

BECAUSE IT'S A NEW UPDATE TOMORROW!

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Its up! thank you to the hero who updated!

Also, would appreciate the Mac version if it is released by the dev s well. if not that's cool and I understand that it might take some time to be posted.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its pretty obvious where this is heading

- Adriana is getting a divorce from her husband, she is currently in a hotel but can't stay there. She will move in with MC/Haley, and potentially in the future she will buy a new place and MC/Haley will move in with her since she has the money.
- Haley is supportive of MC banging Diane, she has insecurities and is starting to get feelings for MC. She invited him to the movies with Haley and held his hand. Also asked MC to come over, but he declines.
- Alana and MC are going on a "date", Alana broke things off with the other guy she was seeing. Haley doesn't know about her yet, but will eventually. They both go to therapy.

That only leaves Lisa, she wasn't in this update. But its pretty obvious the other girls are going to be the beards for MC and Haley eventually. Filling Sandra's role in the non-Sandra routes.

Its really good that Haley has started therapy too. BF coming to visit is going to be pretty damn weird, especially when Haley breaks up with him and tells him the truth (although I assume she won't tell him the whole truth).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Its pretty obvious where this is heading

- Haley is supportive of MC banging Diane, she has insecurities and is starting to get feelings for MC. She invited him to the movies with Haley and held his hand. Also asked MC to come over, but he declines.
Did they fuck with saves again? Maybe I'm completely wrong but I should have gotten that part I'm pretty sure.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes