jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think at this point people are just looking for reasons to complain about this game. If you don't like Haley, don't play the game. If you don't like the MC, don't play this game. If you dislike Sandra, break up with her when you get the chance or don't play the game. If you dislike incest games....then don't play this game.

Its not difficult.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.85 Compressed + Gallery Mod[v0.75/v1] :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Update without sex... and too short again. It seems like Sandra's route is a pain :D Could I add Haley's milf boss to a harem for this pain? :) She is nice.

Reactions: Kourosh

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
change the title, put it on ( asshole story)
First of all why asshole? I thought Max haven't been in this game xD.
Second, we get it, you want to play as Haley and for reasons unknown you hate the MC (going so far MC is pretty ok),but cmon, stop being so negative about it. I personally enjoy the way game is made, and while i understand that everyone have their own kinks, there no need to be so obsessed with it.

Reactions: johnelros

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Edit 21/12/2019: Updated guide to v0.75

PLEASE NOTE: Pay attention as the story progress, some old choices will have a greater impact and will result in having different paths, The first important choice appears at #47.

Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .
Hey ! :) Amaingly wrote walk-trough, clear and straight to the point. Do you happen to have one for after episode 16? (this one is only up to 16)

P.S
Story development between twins was just extraordinary ..breathtaking literally i was totally engulfed by it. Thanks! (Hoping to see soon more)

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
There is really not much happening since "the accident" a few episodes ago.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
so in this update Haley steal MC's girlfriend ? ahahaa Sandra acting like she is in love with Haley so i realy don't know if i am happy with see Haley with another man or girl i got jaelous a little and try to avoid Sandra path

Back

Aug 3, 2017
*Raises hand* I have an honest question.
Does the game's scenes revolve mostly around incest, or are there significant, non-incest content included as well?

I hear a lot of good things about this game, but don't really know much about it. I've heard that the writing is grammatically correct with superb storytelling injected with humorous banter between characters, and that the CGs are pleasant to look at. However, I've been really hesitant to try this game due to the "incest" tag applied to the game. It's just not for everyone. So, are there other paths in the game currently involving the twins that, uhh, doesn't involve the twins with each other? Or, is the story underdeveloped for non-incest routes, if any? I appreciate any helpful response; thanks.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
*Raises hand* I have an honest question.
Does the game's scenes revolve mostly around incest, or are there significant, non-incest content included as well?

I hear a lot of good things about this game, but don't really know much about it. I've heard that the writing is grammatically correct with superb storytelling injected with humorous banter between characters, and that the CGs are pleasant to look at. However, I've been really hesitant to try this game due to the "incest" tag applied to the game. It's just not for everyone. So, are there other paths in the game currently involving the twins that, uhh, doesn't involve the twins with each other? Or, is the story underdeveloped for non-incest routes, if any? I appreciate any helpful response; thanks.
There's a lot of action that isn't incest, but you get shoehorned with the sister no matter what, so keep that in mind.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This update, depending on the route. A lot of bullshit and hypocrisy coming from Haley this update. Haley preaches to MC the whole time that it's not cool sleeping around with Diane and Adriana while he's dating Sandra. While true, it's bad to cheat, but she herself is sleeping with the MC too. Kettle calling the pot black. Later on, she chastises him for not taking Adriana's car as a gift, not making it better.
Maybe if it was worded differently that Haley was just jealous and that MC fooling around could mess up the 3-way relationship she's trying to build with him and Sandra.

If you chose to break-up with Sandra instead of continuing to cheat on her, MC is called an idiot for doing it and Haley questions his decision despite herself being intimate with him. She should be happy that MC would want to only be with her. Reminds me of the game "My Sister, My Roommate", where the MC is given the option to break-up with a girl he's pretty much forced to date, and he gets disapproving reactions for doing the honorable thing instead of keep cheating. MC's twin sister who he was intimate with at the same time also (just like in "Haley"), calls him an idiot for breaking up with the girl and so did some other characters.
Also, if MC broke up with Sandra, Haley has no problem with MC fooling around with Diane and Adriana while being intimate with him. A little inconsistent i guess.

Aside from that, on the breakup+still fuck-buddies route after MC, Haley, and Diane all go to the movie theater. I wonder will Diana get her own Route, maybe wanting a little more serious relationship with MC? As she seemed a little more affectionate, holding his hand at the movies and kissing him goodbye.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
This update, depending on the route. A lot of bullshit and hypocrisy coming from Haley this update. Haley preaches to MC the whole time that it's not cool sleeping around with Diane and Adriana while he's dating Sandra. While true, it's bad to cheat, but she herself is sleeping with the MC too. Kettle calling the pot black. Later on, she chastises him for not taking Adriana's car as a gift, not making it better.
Maybe if it was worded differently that Haley was just jealous and that MC fooling around could mess up the 3-way relationship she's trying to build with him and Sandra.

If you chose to break-up with Sandra instead of continuing to cheat on her, MC is called an idiot for doing it and Haley questions his decision despite herself being intimate with him. She should be happy that MC would want to only be with her. Reminds me of the game "My Sister, My Roommate", where the MC is given the option to break-up with a girl he's pretty much forced to date, and he gets disapproving reactions for doing the honorable thing instead of keep cheating. MC's twin sister who he was intimate with at the same time also (just like in "Haley"), calls him an idiot for breaking up with the girl and so did some other characters.
Also, if MC broke up with Sandra, Haley has no problem with MC fooling around with Diane and Adriana while being intimate with him. A little inconsistent i guess.

Aside from that, on the breakup+still fuck-buddies route after MC, Haley, and Diane all go to the movie theater. I wonder will Diana get her own Route, maybe wanting a little more serious relationship with MC? As she seemed a little more affectionate, holding his hand at the movies and kissing him goodbye.
I don't think she considers her self cheating. In my eyes she barely has any will of her own if at all (she even said that). All she want's is to be for him for good or bad and or whomever with, he is. Something like sex appendage toy,just look how she smuggled" her self into Sandra and all for MC. I have feeling that what happened with her "teacher" broke her psyche ,he probably forced him self on her. Look how she reacted to his "step daugter" asking how is she treating her..probably thinking that he might have done the same to her

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love hayley but don't like how the MC is forced into a relationship with Sandra even when giving off every negative response you can imagine you still have to be with her until you can finally bin her off.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
There's a lot of action that isn't incest, but you get shoehorned with the sister no matter what, so keep that in mind.
Like in a purely platonic way, or...? :D ^^"
At least, for the moment, I'm seeing a lively discussion about the twins' relationships with other characters.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
So yeah, it seems like we're definitely headed for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
depending on your choices.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes