Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, but nothing taking us forward with that story it's funny the game is called Haley's story so why not show the scene with The Therapistit would have been nice to get more of an idea of what went on.
That could be interesting, but not letting us know is another way to keep us engaged too.
The biggest thing right now in the game is what really happened in Haley's past.
I probably missed some of these scenes.
Yeah, I have two routes open, Haley only and manwhore. In the manwhore route you can bang several side characters, don't know if everyone will have an ending tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j and Mormont

aquamann485

Nov 13, 2019
Haley seriously seemed annoying in this update. If the MC cheats on Sandra with her it's fine , but God forbid if he gets intimate with another woman.
And honestly I like the Adriana character. Would be a bummer if we're forced to break up with her.
agreed, i've been a huge fan of this VN but the last few updates have me thinking it's going down hill and just losing direction

Reactions: qaywsx

generic_username98

Dec 6, 2018
agreed, i've been a huge fan of this VN but the last few updates have me thinking it's going down hill and just losing direction
I mean she's literally manipulating Sandra into a polygamy all while cheating on her boyfriend (stil hasn't broken up with) and she still has audacity to lecture the MC on morality.
At least in Dreaming of Dana, we got to choose who we would have as cover to the incestuous relationship. Hopefully that choice would be present in this VN as well.

Reactions: Rythan25 and qaywsx

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thinking about it a little, does Haley care that you bang other chicks? I don't think it's ever come up... some of the things she does and say seem to point to her not minding, but then she also seems a bit possessive of you.
only if you are dating sandra I guess, didn't went the other route yet

well, she said back them that she would only tolerate her husband/boyfriend fucking around if it was one person, and it's implied that it's MC, so she probably doesn't

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Right? other people be on about being forced into a relationship with Haley, I be on about being forced into Sandra's route.
IKR... other people should maybe check game's name and description before play it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously though, I can't help myself but I just can't stand Sandra, so annoying... didn't like to be forced to stay with her half the game before finally being able to break up...

Back

Aug 3, 2017
There is a lot of non-incest content with the MC in this game, especially toward the beginning.

HOWEVER, the whole basis of this game is the relationship between the MC and Haley. As the game progresses, the focus becomes more and more on sex between those two. That sex between them is UNAVOIDABLE. So if incest is not to your liking, I suggest you try another game.

Have you tried WVM? Lots of sex with lots of girls, and no incest... yet.
I appreciate this response, boss. Thank you, Walter, for the clear and concise answer towards the question that I had for the game, and even for the suggestion. I'll take a gander at WVM. Good looking out. (y)

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I like playing female protags to. I really like how this game is focused on the MC and Hailey instead of a dozen other women. More content with Hailey instead of less content because 12 other females have to be worked on. It sucks waiting 4-5 months for an update for some new chick or a character you don't even like while you favorite is in standby mode for maybe a year or more.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone have a save where Sandra isn't your girlfriend? so i can check out other scenes? would be grateful

Nov 27, 2017
Its pretty obvious where this is heading

- Adriana is getting a divorce from her husband, she is currently in a hotel but can't stay there. She will move in with MC/Haley, and potentially in the future she will buy a new place and MC/Haley will move in with her since she has the money.
- Haley is supportive of MC banging Diane, she has insecurities and is starting to get feelings for MC. She invited him to the movies with Haley and held his hand. Also asked MC to come over, but he declines.
- Alana and MC are going on a "date", Alana broke things off with the other guy she was seeing. Haley doesn't know about her yet, but will eventually. They both go to therapy.

That only leaves Lisa, she wasn't in this update. But its pretty obvious the other girls are going to be the beards for MC and Haley eventually. Filling Sandra's role in the non-Sandra routes.

Its really good that Haley has started therapy too. BF coming to visit is going to be pretty damn weird, especially when Haley breaks up with him and tells him the truth (although I assume she won't tell him the whole truth).
Wait, when did Haley invite the MC for that? Because I never got that option? Was it when you can press the guy for more details at the club? Because I chose not to.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how do you even get to the non sandra route i thought you got together with her no matter what, am i just not being enough of a douche?

i dont know if i can be more douchy to her tho she's such a nice person :(

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Hmm, I've been waiting for a payoff from the drama but the story is stuck again with this update.

On the Sandra path, Haley is closing the MC's other relationships, and the MC doesn't get a say.

I realize this is a more "realistic" incest game, but I'm still here for the beautiful ladies. This VN could use a bit more fun and less therapy. And since the story has women on different paths, I'd rather focus on the women who are available on each path rather than constantly pointing out lost opportunities.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes