Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I stopped playing this crap since I was forced into a incestuous relationship with my twin sister each update I hit the forum in Hope's something has changed to the game were I came avoid Haley completely from what I've gathered theres no damn reason to get with Haley for starters she's my sister why can't I help her without having to screw her and now it seems alot of people are complaining about Haley's personality and starting to dislike her all I can say about that is :ROFLMAO: what you get. Also this game went from a great story which could be realistic to a fap nation fantasy, I mean come the fuck on a 3 way relationship with my sister and my girlfriend what in the bloody fuck is this in what reality would this be possible someone whos actually thinking rationally please tell how would this be possible. I'm dating a girl suddenly I get horny for my sister which I've never felt any type of attraction towards my 20 something years of living something I thought was disgusting and make me think I must be mentally I'll, I then find a way to make my girlfriend ok or accept my feelings towards my sister and also want us to be together you have gots to be fucking kidding me no seriously. I just pray Dev can find reasoning and fixes this bs so she can be avoided with the completion of the game or something.
Lol dude,this game is called "Haley"..it was clear from the beginning that you would be having an incestuous relationship with your twin sister. Its like playing Sisterly Lust and bitching about fucking your sisters..I mean I get not liking Haley (she does annoy me at times too) but complaining about being "forced" into a relationship with her is dumb af.

If you aren't a fan of incest games, why even start it?

And 99% games here are"fap nation fantasies", that's the point. No one here wants to play a realistic game, that would be boring

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
It seems like every update gets shorter and less lewd. Anticipation of fuckin Haley is gone and the update that let us was underwhelming anyway.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
how do you even get to the non sandra route i thought you got together with her no matter what, am i just not being enough of a douche?

i dont know if i can be more douchy to her tho she's such a nice person :(
To stay on her path you have to be overly nice, so I'm not sure what you did.

215303j

She was by far the biggest reason that I went with Sandra route, hopefully she will be back soon, because right now I see little benefit on going with it

This update made me depressed in not giving Sandra the cold shoulder, I don't dislike her but the relationship with her cockblocks you the whole time, I really don't care about her enough for this, if it was because of Haley, them it would be fine
I think the threesome between the MC, Haley and Sandra is going to be awesome.

It is something that doesn't come naturally to either Haley (she really just wants the MC for herself, but realises it is not to be like that) or Sandra (way to neat and organised) but it will happen anyway. The way Haley is manipulating Sandra into this is fantastically written. IMHO.

Haley certainly knows about Sandra and actually encourages that. She doesn't know about any of the other girls. But, at one point early in the game (if I recall correctly), Haley mentioned that there was one person that she wouldn't mind if he cheated on her. That was clearly a reference to the MC.
Haley knows about Adriana...

I hope we can chop off Klaus' Balls before we kill him.
The question will be what do with those balls? Cook them? Stuff them in his asshole? Put them in a formaldehyde jar?
Choices... :unsure:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is there a adriana only route because i dont wana be with sandra the game forcing me not taking my sugar mama presents and im hating it more and more lol there should be more choices than there are now

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Haley certainly knows about Sandra and actually encourages that. She doesn't know about any of the other girls. But, at one point early in the game (if I recall correctly), Haley mentioned that there was one person that she wouldn't mind if he cheated on her. That was clearly a reference to the MC.
She knows about everyone you've had sex with. Admittedly, that number is low.
In this update she outright tells you not to be an asshole if you're on the Sandra + Haley route and you've had sex with Dianne.She states they've had girl talks about you. She also chides you tries to stop you from dicking down Adrianne. This doesn't happen on the Sandra break up route.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Love the game, gone with the Sandra route but might replay without her... Haley sure is written in a way that you want to protect her, which is kind of amazing. Also makes ya not want anyone else. However also found an issue I think, I reloaded a save way back prior to Diane fuck buddy scene and did not fuck her, the game still treated it as if MC slept with her. Which kinda bummed me out cause I did not like the whole discussion between Haley and MC about betraying Sandra.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I must be on some weird path because there are a lot of scenes mentioned that I didn't see. Nobody offered me a car for example. I am playing a Sandra route because she's cute and I am perfectly willing to help Haley cope and afterwards riding into the sunset with Sandra. If that's not an option I'll also take the forever-threesome. I was never interested in either Adrianne or Lisa, so they were turned down. I had a one-time fling with Diane, then decided it wouldn't be fair to Sandra and broke it off and stayed friends.

Yes, Haley was a bit hypocritical when she chided me about cheating Sandra with Diane when "she" (read: Dev) more or less forced herself on me.

Other than that, the update was just treading water until the next visit home in the next update. Only got one decision to make, and it seemed an important one if you force Victor to tell you what is going on or back off. I think it could lead to a violent or non-violent encounter with Mr. Klaus - I prefer to solve things peacefully and played it safe.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes