LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Acouple of times now I seen the Incest angle loosly linked to being a possible result of the Klaus Incedent.
and I dont want to upset anyone I like reading the theorys on her as to how and why things are as they are
But I have to say howerver unless my memorry missleads me Haley herself says she had the hots for her brother way before the klausgate incident.
In fact she chose her first boyfriend specificaly because he closely resembled her brother which again I believe was intimated at being before Klausgate.
so allthough Klausgate (which may or may not its yet to be determined) may have made her more inclined to act upon her Incestual inclination.
It was not infact the starting point as some seem believe or have sujested.
but as I said my memorry may be a little rusty.
Just Sayin

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The car offer comes from best girl (fite me) Adrianne. She offers it to you to spite her husband who cheated on her and knocked up her cousin. Well that and because she's our sugah momma..

Also the major choice is You will or will not meet with Alexandra and the MC from that game who is a contract bodyguard.

My only complaint this episode is that we couldn't actually stay with Adrianne and do for her what she did for us when our mental was broken.
We can meet Alexandra from Ptolemys? How?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
My only problem with this game is how the relationship with Sandra is kinda forced. You date her and then eventually choose to keep dating or break up with her. She is probably my least favorite character personally and would rather be able to date one of the other girls or just keep working on Haley's relationship. I like the casual sex and stuff with the others girls and would rather do that than be with Sandra in the first place. Other than that really enjoyed this game so far. Haven't played latest update cuz waiting for Mac version to be updated, but based off all the comments this update is also short and kinda disappointing. Hopefully they start doin longer updates

Reactions: mdmnsjs1 and EZ8lt

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There is doctor - patient confidentiality though.

As long as they are both consenting adults, I doubt she can or would do anything with it (e.g. talking to the police).
I can, however imagine that she'd see it a result of the Klaus situation and advise to end it. Or maybe just the opposite: it can be a coping mechanism that allows Haley to stay (more or less) sane despite the abuse.
It would be an interesting scene for sure.
A scene we are unlikely to witness, unless the MC is for some reason invited into the therapist's office with Haley. This entire game is shown from the MC's perspective. No scenes have ever been shown without him present. So anything that happens in the therapist's office will only be revealed second hand, or by inference - as happened in this latest release.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My only problem with this game is how the relationship with Sandra is kinda forced. You date her and then eventually choose to keep dating or break up with her. She is probably my least favorite character personally and would rather be able to date one of the other girls or just keep working on Haley's relationship. I like the casual sex and stuff with the others girls and would rather do that than be with Sandra in the first place. Other than that really enjoyed this game so far. Haven't played latest update cuz waiting for Mac version to be updated, but based off all the comments this update is also short and kinda disappointing. Hopefully they start doin longer updates
It's short if you're only the sole Haley, or Sandra path, otherwise it does have quality content.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Nice to see a longer update - with the return of some of the other girls/ladies if you're not just on the Haley and/or Haley/Sandra path. Had kept an "All" path which included Alana/Adriana/Diane - with separate ones for Haley/Adriana & Haley/Diane. Of course for the "All" route to work you have to have rejected Sandra enough for her to leave you - it's unavoidable that you're with her for a while. The other routes also have to include Haley of course.

Last edited:

MaxRocky

Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone. I must admit: this game is pretty addictive! I played 7 hours straight yesterday and I want more! Even though my English is pretty horrible and it was difficult for me to comprehend some parts of dialogues, I was really impressed by how it makes me feel. There is one thing that bothers me though: is there any way to get into Lisa's panties? I'm in love with that character :D And one more question: is there any other similar games, like visual novels or something (perhaps from the same developer)? Thank you in advance!

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Hello everyone. I must admit: this game is pretty addictive! I played 7 hours straight yesterday and I want more! Even though my English is pretty horrible and it was difficult for me to comprehend some parts of dialogues, I was really impressed by how it makes me feel. There is one thing that bothers me though: is there any way to get into Lisa's panties? I'm in love with that character :D And one more question: is there any other similar games, like visual novels or something (perhaps from the same developer)? Thank you in advance!
If you want more check out Ptolemy games (works with this dev on the writing) and also have a look at Life with Mary.

215303j

A scene we are unlikely to witness, unless the MC is for some reason invited into the therapist's office with Haley. This entire game is shown from the MC's perspective. No scenes have ever been shown without him present. So anything that happens in the therapist's office will only be revealed second hand, or by inference - as happened in this latest release.
Fair point. The MC joining some of Haley's sessions could be likely IRL, as he was and is an important part of Haley's life, and as such could fill in some blanks or provide context for the therapist to work with. I think the therapist could suggest it and it would be up for Haley to accept it, or vice versa.

Reactions: Walter Victor

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
There is doctor - patient confidentiality though.

As long as they are both consenting adults, I doubt she can or would do anything with it (e.g. talking to the police).
I can, however imagine that she'd see it a result of the Klaus situation and advise to end it. Or maybe just the opposite: it can be a coping mechanism that allows Haley to stay (more or less) sane despite the abuse.
It would be an interesting scene for sure.
i don't think it's the case here or what the devs intend or where they have this story going.. after all haley tells the mc that she had this "thoughts" about him since high school so for all we know they might have been there before the thing with the teacher.. and then there is the jack thing where she basically outright tells him that she's only been with him cause he reminded her of her brother/they look similar (however the mc didn't get that part, we did tho)..

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's this and the dev comments about wanting to have a dark way to resolve it and give their other games characters some meat. They specifically called out Alexandra because the MC in that game is supposed to be hardened but comes off extremely soft right now.

Reactions: Vasy

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
i would recommend sisterly lust if you haven't played/read it already.. it's a visual novel as well, well written, pretty long and a good read and it's finished.. another great VN (however not incest related) is melody, also finished and a good story..

Reactions: MaxRocky

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If you think about the 'other' women (besides Sandra) you will notice that they are all OK with either/both:
a. having casual sex outside a 'relationship'.
b. cheating on their own partners [those that currently have one]

Where as Sandra, up until now, has been shown as a 'faithful' person who prefers being in a 'relationship' with the person they have sex with. Harley's own point-of-view in relation to the MC cheating on Sanda may be influenced by this fact.
Except Lisa....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There is one thing that bothers me though: is there any way to get into Lisa's panties? I'm in love with that character :D
Not yet. Most of us are waiting impatiently for that to happen, though. :giggle:

In the previous release, Lisa seemed to be getting frustrated with how her boyfriend was acting toward the MC (if the MC helped her find a hooker). So, there is some movement on that front. You will probably have to be on the NON-Sandra route to get that content. Lisa wouldn't cheat on Sandra, nor would Haley want that to happen on the Sandra route.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes