ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I must be on some weird path because there are a lot of scenes mentioned that I didn't see. Nobody offered me a car for example. I am playing a Sandra route because she's cute and I am perfectly willing to help Haley cope and afterwards riding into the sunset with Sandra. If that's not an option I'll also take the forever-threesome. I was never interested in either Adrianne or Lisa, so they were turned down. I had a one-time fling with Diane, then decided it wouldn't be fair to Sandra and broke it off and stayed friends.

Yes, Haley was a bit hypocritical when she chided me about cheating Sandra with Diane when "she" (read: Dev) more or less forced herself on me.

Other than that, the update was just treading water until the next visit home in the next update. Only got one decision to make, and it seemed an important one if you force Victor to tell you what is going on or back off. I think it could lead to a violent or non-violent encounter with Mr. Klaus - I prefer to solve things peacefully and played it safe.
The car offer comes from best girl (fite me) Adrianne. She offers it to you to spite her husband who cheated on her and knocked up her cousin. Well that and because she's our sugah momma..

Also the major choice is You will or will not meet with Alexandra and the MC from that game who is a contract bodyguard.

My only complaint this episode is that we couldn't actually stay with Adrianne and do for her what she did for us when our mental was broken.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
For now this developer is the only one I found who can skip sex scenes and not move plot along in the update, but still be entertaining and set up next update perfectly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Lol dude,this game is called "Haley"..it was clear from the beginning that you would be having an incestuous relationship with your twin sister. Its like playing Sisterly Lust and bitching about fucking your sisters..I mean I get not liking Haley (she does annoy me at times too) but complaining about being "forced" into a relationship with her is dumb af.

If you aren't a fan of incest games, why even start it?

And 99% games here are"fap nation fantasies", that's the point. No one here wants to play a realistic game, that would be boring
Every release this same guy come here with this same nonsense. It's probably best to just ignore him.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haley knows about Adriana...
She knows about everyone you've had sex with. Admittedly, that number is low.
In this update she outright tells you not to be an asshole if you're on the Sandra + Haley route and you've had sex with Dianne.She states they've had girl talks about you. She also chides you tries to stop you from dicking down Adrianne. This doesn't happen on the Sandra break up route.
You guys are absolutely right. I just played through that part of the game. I had forgotten that Haley knew about Adriana, and neglected to search for it. My bad!

It does affirm my assertion that Haley can stomach the MC fucking around with other girls, as long as he's not still attached to Sandra.

It's an interesting point of view on Haley's part. She's okay with the MC cheating on her, but not on Sandra. It can be explained by Haley not being hurt by the MC sleeping around, so long as he still stays with her. On the other hand, she knows that Sandra would not be so accepting.

The toughest obstacle for Haley will not be having sex with Sandra at the same time that the MC is also having sex with Sandra, but having Sandra being okay with the MC banging Haley as well as herself. It should be a lot of fun to see that resolved though. ;)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Normally, I love a good harem route, but I'm just not feeling it for this game. I want the MC to be with Haley. And I feel that the best way to get what I want is to find a girl who will accept the MC and Haley as a package deal and love them both. That girl is Sandra.

I'm seeing criticism in the forum about how Haley is manipulating Sandra, but I have to ask... how do you broach the subject of getting into a poly relationship with twins? Shit's complicated.

So Haley pushes. A little bit here, a little bit there, always pushing forward. And if Sandra gets too weirded out, Sandra can leave before anything is really revealed.

But Sandra's still here. Sleeping in the same bed with Haley in between them. Accepting (though surprised) kisses from Haley.

And it helps that I like Sandra. She's messed up in her own way, but she's beautiful and charming. And I think once she realizes the extent of what her future relationship with the MC and Haley is going to be, she'll do some soul searching and then accept them both into her world.

If this game ends with the MC living together with Haley and Sandra as sister-wives, I'll be quite chuffed.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It's an interesting point of view on Haley's part. She's okay with the MC cheating on her, but not on Sandra.
If you think about the 'other' women (besides Sandra) you will notice that they are all OK with either/both:
a. having casual sex outside a 'relationship'.
b. cheating on their own partners [those that currently have one]

Where as Sandra, up until now, has been shown as a 'faithful' person who prefers being in a 'relationship' with the person they have sex with. Harley's own point-of-view in relation to the MC cheating on Sanda may be influenced by this fact.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
well,,that was a hell of a turn,,MC grew some balls,,Haley went from 100% to 10% asshole(lol) and now it just got rapey...plus,Haley is now showing her creepy side,,,"i know everything about you".."i feel it"(or something similar to that),,the whole "daddy" thing...

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
I think at this point people are just looking for reasons to complain about this game. If you don't like Haley, don't play the game. If you don't like the MC, don't play this game. If you dislike Sandra, break up with her when you get the chance or don't play the game. If you dislike incest games....then don't play this game.

Its not difficult.
I know right? how dare people voice their opinion..what kind of world are we living in!?!? lol

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
I love the game, but one thing bugged me a lot visually in this update - the design of Haleys pubes. I like pubes on a girl, especially on a redhead... ;) As Haley is definitely a redhead, can please we have proper matching red pubes for her instead of these blackish ones that looked a bit weird too? That didn´t feel right... Otherwise nice update, too short, but looking forward for the story to develop further.

Reactions: jaydem and 215303j

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
the progress made is really low for it being 0.80 already
Yeah. It's taking a really long time to tell this story. In my opinion, that's a good thing. I want to savor this game. No need to end it quickly.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as they keep writing a good story, I wouldn't mind playing it for another 20 or so updates.

As much as we all want this to come to a resolution, when that happens, the game is pretty much over. So... keep on keepin' on.

215303j

The toughest obstacle for Haley will not be having sex with Sandra at the same time that the MC is also having sex with Sandra, but having Sandra being okay with the MC banging Haley as well as herself. It should be a lot of fun to see that resolved though. ;)
Exactly. That payoff from the Sandra route would, I think, be worth way more than the various "loose" girls in the game.

But maybe it's just my imagination, but it seems as if Haley is avoiding sex with the MC on the Sandra path too, and maybe even purposely interfering at moments when the MC and Sandra can havae sex. Maybe she thinks that will accelerate the initiation of the threesome.

That's what I really like about this game. Haley is clearly and cleverly scheming, but you don't know what or how exactly.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as they keep writing a good story, I wouldn't mind playing it for another 20 or so updates.

As much as we all want this to come to a resolution, when that happens, the game is pretty much over. So... keep on keepin' on.
I also don't need it to end quickly but the resolution of this game does not have to be a single thing, whether the MC+Sandra+Haley threesome or finally dealing with Klaus. Even when both things have happened, I can still see several loose ties.

There is something going on with the MC's mom and dad too, but we haven't even scratched the surface there. The Lisa situation (although neglected lately) also needs a conclusion. And the MC and Haley need to find a way to spend the rest of their lives. With mom and dad still being very much alive, the beard solution will be more difficult than in Dreaming of Dana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Walter Victor

215303j

On top of that being an issue, there is the Psychiatrist. Like I mention, letting the incest slip would be awkward AF.
There is doctor - patient confidentiality though.

As long as they are both consenting adults, I doubt she can or would do anything with it (e.g. talking to the police).
I can, however imagine that she'd see it a result of the Klaus situation and advise to end it. Or maybe just the opposite: it can be a coping mechanism that allows Haley to stay (more or less) sane despite the abuse.
It would be an interesting scene for sure.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
There is doctor - patient confidentiality though.

As long as they are both consenting adults, I doubt she can or would do anything with it (e.g. talking to the police).
I can, however imagine that she'd see it a result of the Klaus situation and advise to end it. Or maybe just the opposite: it can be a coping mechanism that allows Haley to stay (more or less) sane despite the abuse.
It would be an interesting scene for sure.
Pretty sure that doesn't cover illegal stuff. And I think Incest might be? Never actually checked.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I didn't know what to expect when I downloaded this but the build up was really well done and the story is heartfelt and sweet.

Dev, you gave me diabetes. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 215303j

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'd dump Sandra for Diane in a heartbeat. lmao

Also I'd tell Haley to stfu with this remember Sandra shit when SHE is the one doing the cheating with mc some grade A mental gymnastics that is. lol

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Pretty sure that doesn't cover illegal stuff. And I think Incest might be? Never actually checked.
As I understand it confidentiality rules vary from state-to-state, but generally I think that a psychiatrist/therapist would not report the incest in a case like this because it started when they were both adults, and while it may be illegal they are not hurting anybody else. Having said that, the problem may lie with Haley having been assaulted as a minor, which would most likely require that part to be reported. Again laws vary, but an adult having underage sex is a big no-no so it may depend on several factors. Haley is now an adult, so the question may be has the statute of limitations wore out? If so the therapist may not be required to report the crime. There is also Haley2, if Haley tells the therapist about Haley2 and the therapist feels there is the danger of another person being assaulted they may be required to report to the police. The danger comes in that the police may find out about their incestuous relationship while investigating the other crime/potential crime.

Definitely a risky situation, but in the end the characters are always protected by plot armor if the dev so chooses. We will just need to wait and see what develops.

Reactions: 215303j
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes