Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think she was bluffing / exagerrating to get the MC's respect in a way. "I know you fucked plenty girls but I'll have you know I'm not a virgin either." The bluffing kind of blows up in her face (she didn't think it through properly). We don't know a lot about her and Klaus, but it seems like she was never really into Jack, so "a lot of fucking", in the sense of a highly passionate relationship, seems a bit unlikely.
I don't think she was bluffing.

Jack got there expecting to pick up where they usually do but Haley pulled back. She had to make the excuse of having a cold as to why they couldn't get intimate so it's painfully obvious he's used to fucking her.

The thing with Klaus was a decently long term thing so she has had her fair share of cock.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Jack got there expecting to pick up where they usually do but Haley pulled back. She had to make the excuse of having a cold as to why they couldn't get intimate so it's painfully obvious he's used to fucking her.

The thing with Klaus was a decently long term thing so she has had her fair share of cock.
Poor guy expected to be taken all that the 3,5 inch dragon can offer, but got blueballed :D

Reactions: Walter Victor

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The MC defaults to "nice" and he tries to be accommodating, but he fairly frequently reaches his limit (and you can make him reach others sooner via your choices). But the only situation into which he sorta passively slides is dating Sandra. Everywhere else he has choices and makes them. (Save having a sexual relationship with Haley, I guess, but that was built into the game from the beginning.)

FWIW, I'm also on team Haley Was Lying when she said she fucks a lot. Constructing a justification requires a ludicrous amount of speculation and extrapolation, so we'll just have to wait and see.

On another note, I feel like a lot of games on here have a hard time giving MCs a personality. I guess it comes with being choice based and the fact that writing characters to have a real personality is hard as well as time consuming.
I think the MC has a fairly developed personality vs. the universe of erotic games/VNs/KNs, but the reason perspective characters are usually so bland is that people — definitely not me, but plenty of others — like to self-immerse, and giving the MC too many independent characteristics makes that difficult.

Actually they tease each other mercilessly. Of course, Haley is a world-class teaser, but the MC gets his own jibes in as well.
Isn't he jovially mocking her allegedly nonexistent ass in one of the very first scenes? You're right; Haley is merciless at times, but her brother gives it right back to her unless he's legitimately angry or upset.

Haley and the MC love each other dearly, in every sense of that word, and they are extremely comfortable in dealing with each other. Neither one of them would deliberately do anything to hurt the other in any way.
It's still the best and most real sibling relationship I've ever seen in one of these games, and sex has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
FWIW, I'm also on team Haley Was Lying when she said she fucks a lot. Constructing a justification requires a ludicrous amount of speculation and extrapolation, so we'll just have to wait and see.
It seems to me that you have already given Haley the justification, by recognizing that she was sexually precocious. Add some empathy, naivete, and respect for an authority figure, plus a skilled predator in Klaus, and you have it. So, how else was a sexually precocious teenager going to help this 'poor man' get over his 'grief'? Will some players not forgive her for what happened next? Undoubtedly not. For some, only learning that Klaus forcefully raped Haley will be enough to forgive her.

This is why the MC (along with so many players) is so enraged by what Klaus did. The MC doesn't give a damn that he wasn't the first. He already knew that. But Klaus used his position of authority to prey on someone too young and inexperienced to realize what was going on.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not saying that I believe Haley offered up her body to Klaus to 'relieve his pain'. I see it more as her giving him a sweet kiss (or something equally innocuous), and Klaus taking it from there (without much, if any, resistance from Haley).

Of course, this is the way I WANT it to turn out, but it's pure speculation until the developers finish telling us that story.,

Last edited:
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Seems like Qleaf is retiring.
Godspeed good sir for all the wonderful walkthroughs you have made.
I hope someone else will pick up where he left off on this walkthrough & the other games he made them for.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Seems like Qleaf is retiring.
Godspeed good sir for all the wonderful walkthroughs you have made.
I hope someone else will pick up where he left off on this walkthrough & the other games he made them for.
Yes, if you go to Qleaf's Patreon site, you will see that it is official. This is a great loss for the fapping community. :cry:

215303j

It seems to me that you have already given Haley the justification, by recognizing that she was sexually precocious. Add some empathy, naivete, and respect for an authority figure, plus a skilled predator in Klaus, and you have it.
Maybe, but you have to admit that that entire conversation was a bit awkward.

I mean, I guess a discussion with your present sex partner on how many sexual partners you have had is almost never not-awkward, but the way Haley handled it was... well... awkward.

It does fit in the general banter and one-uppance between them.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It seems to me that you have already given Haley the justification, by recognizing that she was sexually precocious.
I absolutely don't believe that sexual precociousness means that one is actually having sex, or even wants to.

Add some empathy, naivete, and respect for an authority figure, plus a skilled predator in Klaus, and you have it.
Have what? Haley and Klaus having sex? Sure. Haley and Klaus having tons of sex? I simply don't believe it. They would've been discovered.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have what? Haley and Klaus having sex? Sure. Haley and Klaus having tons of sex? I simply don't believe it. They would've been discovered.
People have been having affairs since the dawn of marriage without being discovered. Whether you choose to believe it or not the simple fact is her fling with Klaus was not a 1 night thing, it happened far more than once.

Also, whether you choose to believe it or not, she was fucking her current boyfriend/ex don't know if they have split yet, and they did it often enough that he was expecting it when he came to visit. She had to come up with an excuse to keep his attention out of her panties.

We don't 100% know how many sexual partners she's had but the 1 thing we do know is she is very sexually experienced, maybe even more than the MC.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What are thooooooooose?

Banana legs....... she says vehemently denying the fact she owns similar banana coloured bike shorts.
Yeah....
Those legs are as bad as a big guy wearing a red shirt.
If this is what you pictured then don't worry, it's what everyone else see's when big men wear red
koolaid.png

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Just finished reading the current content, enjoyed it my one pet peeve/advice would be to chill out with the constant use of
"he he" maybe its just me but i'm now imagining them all with this really retarded laugh.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes