EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Can't remember but the mom doesn't hate Haley, right? I thought she just favors the MC.
It's not simply about favoritism. She does held a grudge against Haley after all these years, most likely because of the Klaus thing and how she presented it at home, the same way she did to the MC originally.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think the parents know.
It's absolutely certain her father doesn't know because he had no reaction when the MC asked him about Klaus. But there has to be some reason for the way Haley's mother treats her.

This is another "if I was writing it" speculation, but her mother's behavior (then and now) could be explained this way: Haley wasn't lying when she said she made the first move on Klaus and her mother somehow discovered her flirting or something of that nature before it went too far; in that situation (and as long as Klaus didn't seem to be responding in kind) it would be natural for her mother to "blame" Haley for her behavior. But what she didn't know is that it went much, much farther on another occasion. That could be why she doesn't trust Haley's judgement but hasn't rained down hell on Klaus. If that's the way it went, revealing what actually happened could start a path towards reconciliation between Haley and her mother, though it'd be painful because her mother would blame herself for how she acted.

As I said, purely from my own mind...but it would fit what we know thus far.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hello are haleys and Mc on great terms and happy together so far ?
Yes and no.

The romantic and sexual components of their relationship are proceeding fairly well. But there's an enormous exception yet to be addressed and it's not at all clear how things will end up. I won't spoil it (or even spoiler-protect it) since you'd know what it was if you'd played the game to its current conclusion.

If you're asking because you want to be assured of a happy ending, or at least the possibility of one, you should probably wait a while longer.

Reactions: lewismasss

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Segnhora Nice theorie but as I have said before it can also be explains as this.

Klaus groomed Haley before assaulting her which resulted in Haley convicing herself that she must of done something to instigate it in the first place.
Which is something many victims of grooming have been known to do its part of the grooming process (so I have Heard) which makes it highly unlikley that Haley made the first move or the secound or the third or any moves for that matter.

When her Mom then found out or suspected a fling of some kind was happening between Haley and Klaus,
possibly from a slip up of some form or from Haley's behaviour or maybe some other means.

The first thing she did was to confronted her daughter haley for infomation about it before taking any other action.

Haley then very likley told her mom the same thing she told MC that it was infact her that seduced poor old innocent Mr Klaus.
and as she did with the MC then begged her mom not say or do anything about it and to just let it go.

Who knows maybe even Haley promissed to end it with Klaus if her mom keeped it quite from MC and her Dad and took no further action.
Under them circumstances it is more than probable that 1, Since mom seemed to have managed to put a stop to Haley and Klaus then she would then keep it quite and so she did not tell anyone else.
And 2, not knowing her daughter as well as her twin the MC do's Mom would be thinking her daughter was responcible and as a possible home wrecking slut in moms mnd it would explain mom's apparent behaviour towards her daughter.

Why a home wrecking slut well If I remeber correctly Klaus used the excuse his wife/girlfrind not sure which had dumped him in order to getHaleys simplify in the first place and its possible mom knew he was supossed to be involved with someone else.

Why do I think Mom only knows Haley's verion because again if i remeber right mom eludes to MC when asking about Haley in the new City that she has a possible thing for older men and habit of bad choices involving them.

Why do's Haley use Daddy in sexual enounters because as she says Klaus asked her to call it him.
Its not just used by women with or without Daddy issues uselly when they have older authoritative figure type Boyfriends/Hubbys but its also a comman fetish to a lot of men especialy in relastionships involving an older man and younger woman. however in Haleys case it stems from Klaus not her own Dad.

Just Sayin.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Segnhora Nice theorie but as I have said before it can also be explains as this.

Klaus groomed Haley before assaulting her which resulted in Haley convicing herself that she must of done something to instigate it in the first place.
Which is something many victims of grooming have been known to do its part of the grooming process (so I have Heard) which makes it highly unlikley that Haley made the first move or the secound or the third or any moves for that matter.

When her Mom then found out or suspected a fling of some kind was happening between Haley and Klaus,
possibly from a slip up of some form or from Haley's behaviour or maybe some other means.

The first thing she did was to confronted her daughter haley for infomation about it before taking any other action.

Haley then very likley told her mom the same thing she told MC that it was infact her that seduced poor old innocent Mr Klaus.
and as she did with the MC then begged her mom not say or do anything about it and to just let it go.

Who knows maybe even Haley promissed to end it with Klaus if her mom keeped it quite from MC and her Dad and took no further action.
Under them circumstances it is more than probable that 1, Since mom seemed to have managed to put a stop to Haley and Klaus then she would then keep it quite and so she did not tell anyone else.
And 2, not knowing her daughter as well as her twin the MC do's Mom would be thinking her daughter was responcible and as a possible home wrecking slut in moms mnd it would explain mom's apparent behaviour towards her daughter.

Why a home wrecking slut well If I remeber correctly Klaus used the excuse his wife/girlfrind not sure which had dumped him in order to getHaleys simplify in the first place and its possible mom knew he was supossed to be involved with someone else.

Why do I think Mom only knows Haley's verion because again if i remeber right mom eludes to MC when asking about Haley in the new City that she has a possible thing for older men and habit of bad choices involving them.

Why do's Haley use Daddy in sexual enounters because as she says Klaus asked her to call it him.
Its not just used by women with or without Daddy issues uselly when they have older authoritative figure type Boyfriends/Hubbys but its also a comman fetish to a lot of men especialy in relastionships involving an older man and younger woman. however in Haleys case it stems from Klaus not her own Dad.

Just Sayin.
Klaus was recently divorced when he started the whole thing with Haley, so it's not about homewrecking, simply thinking that her daughter have a thing for older dudes, that's why she avoids to have contact with Jake and have someone new and older in the city.

The Mom eludes the topic when the MC gets angry at her the first time they are back at home, and he questions her attitude towards Haley. That's what results their hug at the end of the trip. She talks about her previous bad choices during the next visit, in the yard, where she brings up Jake as well. And she defo only knows Haley's original version, as to the MC she said that Klaus was said and she wanted to console her.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Klaus groomed Haley before assaulting her
Maybe. Maybe even probably. But maybe not. We just don't know yet.

This is all repeating things that have been litigated over and over in this thread, so I don't want to belabor the point, but I don't think it's much of a stretch to guess that Haley was sexually precocious, even if she wasn't actually having sex. Her fantasies about her brother were sexualized from a very young age. She was also a quite willing "blowjob guard" for her brother's ex. It's hardly unheard of for a young but sexually maturing girl to do or say something she shouldn't to an older man. Of course, what's supposed to happen is that the older man shuts it down and walks away.

I'm not saying that's what happened. We really don't know, and grooming is as likely as the alternative. But it's entirely possible that Haley's telling the truth — that she made the "first move" (whatever that is) — and that what happened next was that Klaus committed statutory rape. But a separation between the two is what could explain why her mother doesn't trust Haley, especially around older men, but hasn't attempted to punish Klaus. A mother might default to what she can directly control — her daughter's behavior — if she doesn't know what came next. Because what came next is supposed to be unthinkable.

We've been over this so many times that it feels Sisyphean to address it yet again, but she did not say Klaus introduced that word or that concept to her, no matter how many time's that's been suggested on this forum. Haley's a sexual submissive and has been since long before Klaus (as was made clear by her fantasy involving her brother...the one she narrated as they had sex for the first time...in which it's made painstakingly clear she's been a submissive from the very beginning). That's where "Daddy" comes from. Not from her father. Not from Klaus. From her own desires.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Regardless of whether or not Haley did anything to encourage Klaus (and it's likely that she did something), in a little over a week she has gone from, "It's my fault, really" to, "He hurt me." So 'grooming' seems far more likely at this point, and Klaus took advantage of Haley's 'sexual precociousness'... and naivety.

We may never know the exact details - showing it in a flashback would be devastating. So theories may still be in order, even after the fact.

Come to think of it though, a flashback could be used, if the actual act wasn't shown. Hmm... I could stomach that if it weren't taken too far.

Reactions: 215303j

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
a flashback could be used
That's just overtly baiting Patreon. There will be no flashbacks.

Whether or not Klaus groomed her is irrelevant to the Haley trauma plot; it's rape no matter what. However, the sequence of events is quite relevant to Haley's damaged relationship with her mother. That's why I think there's a disconnect between what Mom witnessed and what Klaus did to Haley. If her mother actually saw Klaus molesting her then Mom's a monster. If her mother saw Haley unwisely testing her adolescent wiles on Klaus she'd be justifiably furious at Haley out of fear of the very thing that actually happened.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That's just overtly baiting Patreon. There will be no flashbacks.

Whether or not Klaus groomed her is irrelevant to the Haley trauma plot; it's rape no matter what. However, the sequence of events is quite relevant to Haley's damaged relationship with her mother. That's why I think there's a disconnect between what Mom witnessed and what Klaus did to Haley. If her mother actually saw Klaus molesting her then Mom's a monster. If her mother saw Haley unwisely testing her adolescent wiles on Klaus she'd be justifiably furious at Haley out of fear of the very thing that actually happened.
Would you say that the most likely scenario is that their mother accepted Haley's made up version of what happened?

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
She isn't an idiot. She wouldn't use something another man asked her to say on the one she loves. She wouldn't tell him about it if she did.
As far as I remember the only clue we have to this is that MC asked her if Klaus is where the Daddy thing came from and she refused to answer. I hope that Avaron1974 is right that she wouldn't do that but we can't be sure at the moment. If it does turn out to be the case I hope that we would have the option to tell her to call MC something else.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
And Twinscest isn't?
I honestly don't know how they get away with it, though tons of devs do, but I'm certainly not going to call them out. Underage sex, especially coerced, would be vastly more unwise.

She isn't an idiot. She wouldn't use something another man asked her to say on the one she loves. She wouldn't tell him about it if she did.
Avaron1974 is exactly right and I'm dismayed at the number of people who don't get this. Haley compartmentalizes her relationships and her brother has always been on some sort of pinnacle. She would never, ever use him to work through someone else's fantasy and the fact that she's having such a terrible time addressing Klaus is intimately tied to the fact that she doesn't want to disappoint her brother.

"Daddy" in a D/s relationship is an entirely different thing. Honestly, I think the complete lack of understanding that most posters have regarding D/s relationships is responsible for their utterly misinformed reactions to this content. Please learn from someone who lives in that world and then come back to talk about it.

Would you say that the most likely scenario is that their mother accepted Haley's made up version of what happened?
No, I'd say the most likely scenario is the one I laid out: her mother caught Haley flirting with Klaus and angrily shut her down. Klaus then went on to rape her without Haley's mother knowing. This both explains and excuses how they've behaved since.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, I'd say the most likely scenario is the one I laid out: her mother caught Haley flirting with Klaus and angrily shut her down. Klaus then went on to rape her without Haley's mother knowing. This both explains and excuses how they've behaved since.
To my mind, this would only work if we rearrange the sequence of events: Klaus seduces Haley (with some encouragement on Haley's part) and they have sex; their affair continues over time; one day, when the two of them are flirting or even making out, preliminary to any sex act, Mom walks in on them; this ends the affair and Klaus's tutoring job. However, Haley (and of course Klaus) never tells Mom about having gone all the way. She does tell Mom that she had initiated whatever Mom had seen - "it was my fault", and doesn't want Mom to cause Klaus any more trouble at school, to which Mom reluctantly agrees. No one tells Dad a thing, and he remains clueless about it all to this day. This also explains the current Mom/Daughter relationship.

This makes more sense to me, than Mom allowing Klaus to continue on with tutoring her children, after what she had seen. This timeline also accounts for how the tutoring/affair was ended.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The developers seem to be getting away with that, probably because they waited so long in the game to consummate that. However, underage sex is not just frowned upon by Patreon. It would likely be banned here, on F95, too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-29.5589/
"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

"prepubescent" is not the same as "underaged". There are plenty of games that are allowed that depict "underaged" characters. Not to mention the fact that "underaged" means different things in different jurisdictions. For example, what is illegal in Kentucky can be legal in Georgia.

Reactions: 215303j

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-29.5589/
"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

"prepubescent" is not the same as "underaged". There are plenty of games that are allowed that depict "underaged" characters. Not to mention the fact that "underaged" means different things in different jurisdictions. For example, what is illegal in Kentucky can be legal in Georgia.
Prepubescent means pre puberty as in the period before puberty starts, that's the dictionary definition. There is no grey area for interpretation.

Reactions: Glooskabe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Prepubescent means pre puberty as in the period before puberty starts, that's the dictionary definition. There is no grey area for interpretation.
Right, my point is Haley was not prepubescent when she had sex with Klaus. So, not against the site rules.

Plus it wasn't shown, just alluded to. So again, not against site rules.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes