Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To my mind, this would only work if we rearrange the sequence of events: Klaus seduces Haley (with some encouragement on Haley's part) and they have sex
Your reversal doesn't work at all because of Haley's confession that he hurt her. There would be no ongoing "affair" in that scenario. I still think it's far more likely to be what I laid out: she tested her precocious budding sexuality on an older man, not really understanding the consequences. Her mom caught her and scolded her for it. Klaus waited until the coast was clearer and then took advantage of the situation by raping her. This may or may not have been preceded by grooming, but that's not relevant to Haley's mother's actions (or lack thereof).

Plus it wasn't shown, just alluded to. So again, not against site rules.
This is what happens when arguments go on for too long, but the original objection was that — despite one poster thinking that it could be — there was no way the devs could get away with showing us what happened with Klaus. No one should want that anyway.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right, my point is Haley was not prepubescent when she had sex with Klaus. So, not against the site rules.

Plus it wasn't shown, just alluded to. So again, not against site rules.
I would have said mid teens, around 16 or so.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Your reversal doesn't work at all because of Haley's confession that he hurt her. There would be no ongoing "affair" in that scenario. I still think it's far more likely to be what I laid out: she tested her precocious budding sexuality on an older man, not really understanding the consequences. Her mom caught her and scolded her for it. Klaus waited until the coast was clearer and then took advantage of the situation by raping her. This may or may not have been preceded by grooming, but that's not relevant to Haley's mother's actions (or lack thereof).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I seriously hope we don't get to see a explicit flashback to the sexual encounter between Klaus and Haley. It is simply not needed, in my mind it is something that is best left as being alluded to rather than shown. I also have no interest in seeing such a young person having sex. If there is a flashback I hope it is to show things moving towards them having sex, the sequence ending with Klaus closing the door behind Haley in his office or something and then it goes black... movie trick but it is better than showing it explicitly.

Tbh would be kind of a deal breaker for me if it is shown...

Reactions: Walter Victor

215303j

if she was 18 at the time a teacher-student relationship is never okay in like every country in this world..
Not OK, but not illegal either.
Sure, the teacher would probably lose his (her) job, but would not go to jail.

If she was 15, then it depends on the local laws. In several countries, the limit is 12 or 14. In other countries, 15 would be technically illegal but not prosecuted unless it's a clear case of rape / abuse. It seems as if Haley would have been reluctant to press charges or even testify against Klaus, so there would not be a case anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think she was bluffing / exagerrating to get the MC's respect in a way. "I know you fucked plenty girls but I'll have you know I'm not a virgin either." The bluffing kind of blows up in her face (she didn't think it through properly). We don't know a lot about her and Klaus, but it seems like she was never really into Jack, so "a lot of fucking", in the sense of a highly passionate relationship, seems a bit unlikely.

I don't disagree with the rest of your post though.

I seriously hope we don't get to see a explicit flashback to the sexual encounter between Klaus and Haley. It is simply not needed, in my mind it is something that is best left as being alluded to rather than shown.
I agree, although a flashback of some kind would give us some closure as to what really happened. I don't really believe that Haley is telling the whole truth, and even if she does, it's still one-sided.
But I also think showing it as an explicit scene would be a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Walter Victor

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Without the walkthrough, i wouldn't get 1 point right
That says something about how about the interactions between the characters
MC is treated like a toilet every female character piss on almost all the time throughout the whole game, or a dog beaten 99% of the time and gets a bone thrown to it 1% of the time just to get beaten again or just a bloody doormat
This game need the tag for submissive male
I need to do a playthrough and answer what i would really like to answer, to see how small the really is!!!
Thinking this game shouldn't have a male MC at all and just be a movie

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
MC is treated like a toilet every female character piss on almost all the time throughout the whole game, or a dog beaten 99% of the time and gets a bone thrown to it 1% of the time just to get beaten again or just a bloody doormat
I need to do a playthrough and answer what i would really like to answer, to see how little the really is!!!
if you are unhappy with a choice or the outcome you can always scroll back with the mousewheel and choose something else dude.. no WT needed..

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I need to do a playthrough and answer what i would really like to answer, to see how small the really is!!!
So, I guess you will be recommending this game to all your friends, right?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Submissive male? How much of the game have you actually played? Sure, at times when the girls are pushy he gives in, but if something doesn't sit really well with him, he won't let it fly just because.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I can't remember that the MC is submissive in any real way, he tends to be rather nice to people but that is a far cry from submissive. In fact I feel like the MC in this game actually has character, there is way too many games where the MC is so bland, I mean this game isn't revolutionary on this but it's better than a lot of games when it comes to MC having a personality.

Reactions: D Dog and fUzZyDiZe

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
If you think that MC in this game submissive, i am afraid to ask what is yours definition of dominant MC.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
If you think that MC in this game submissive, i am afraid to ask what is yours definition of dominant MC.
Sorry, submissive was the wrong choice of words, just that he is mostly excluded, has not much choice in any matter or let in as the fifth wheel and not to much worth in any other charcter eyes until he's needed
He just comes out as a toy to them, but that's just my opinion
They just take him for granted even if they don't say it

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry, submissive was the wrong choice of words, just that he is mostly excluded, has not much choice in any matter or let in as the fifth wheel and not to much worth in any other charcter eyes until he's needed
He just comes out as a toy to them, but that's just my opinion
They just take him for granted even if they don't say it
Being taken for granted only applies for Sandra. Haley was constantly in shivers about losing him, and that's why she never really did anything until you start to instigate it. The others are all optional, you choose whether you want to be there for them or not, but even in those situations you have the option to butt out (Adriana, Diane, Lisa).

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can't remember that the MC is submissive in any real way, he tends to be rather nice to people but that is a far cry from submissive. In fact I feel like the MC in this game actually has character, there is way too many games where the MC is so bland, I mean this game isn't revolutionary on this but it's better than a lot of games when it comes to MC having a personality.
Exactly.
I've seen this too many times that being submissive or dominant for some people means being an overly aggressive asshole or nice and nerdy, while in real life assholes are often if not more likely insecure and scared, trying to hide their insecurity and fear behind overly aggressive and offensive behavior and real alphas are confident and therefore calm, kind and nice, the kind that people (not just females) like and follow.
Mature and intelligent people understand that, but school kids and young people in general often do not. And get into various trouble because of being that stupid, mixing a dumb bluff with real confidence.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Being taken for granted only applies for Sandra. Haley was constantly in shivers about losing him, and that's why she never really did anything until you start to instigate it. The others are all optional, you choose whether you want to be there for them or not, but even in those situations you have the option to butt out (Adriana, Diane, Lisa).
Yes, I wish it was possible to get Sandra away earlier, it made the game better to get away from her
Haley felt almost too much not on MC's side until Sandra was gone
The optional characters are easier to understand and be nice and caring to them

Last edited:
Reactions: pothb and EZ8lt

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Exactly.
I've seen this too many times that being submissive or dominant for some people means being an overly aggressive asshole or nice and nerdy, while in real life assholes are often if not more likely insecure and scared, trying to hide their insecurity and fear behind overly aggressive and offensive behavior and real alphas are confident and therefore calm, kind and nice, the kind that people (not just females) like and follow.
Mature and intelligent people understand that, but school kids and young people in general often do not. And get into various trouble because of being that stupid, mixing a dumb bluff with real confidence.
Sorry, the word submissive was wrong of me to use, spineless might have been a better word
I do understand nice, kind and nerdy and I do understand sibling rivalry.
but my feeling was that Haley kicked and pushed the MC around even when he was nice and helping her to the level of him standing on his knees, almost to the level of MC being abused, not physically abused but mentally abused

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Sorry, the word submissive was wrong of me to use, spineless might have been a better word
but my feeling was that Haley kicked and pushed the MC around even when he was nice and helping her to the level of him standing on his knees, almost to the level of MC being abused, not physically abused but mentally abused
Been a little bit since I played this game but I really do not remember that, that being said I have played a few games since so my memory is kinda lost. Got an example when you feel like MC was being pushed around? Genuinely curious. On another note, I feel like a lot of games on here have a hard time giving MCs a personality. I guess it comes with being choice based and the fact that writing characters to have a real personality is hard as well as time consuming. I don't feel like this game suffers from this problem too much though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Don't confuse the MC being taciturn with him being spineless.

Actually they tease each other mercilessly. Of course, Haley is a world-class teaser, but the MC gets his own jibes in as well. If you have gotten that far, replay the scenes after he and Haley walk into their old house while their parents are having sex. The MC is relentless in teasing Haley, which might be the funniest part of the game.

Haley and the MC love each other dearly, in every sense of that word, and they are extremely comfortable in dealing with each other. Neither one of them would deliberately do anything to hurt the other in any way.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes